Dylan Roof was a conservative, in his own words.

ROCKO SAID:

“Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I'm concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..”

Nonsense.

The issue has nothing to do with 'libs,' nor 'gun control,' a red herring fallacy used by conservatives in a failed effort to deflect.

The point is that mental health is one aspect of the problem, also part of the problem are racism and the symbols racists use to convey their hate, such as the confederate flag.

The problem is also the unwillingness of most on the right to consider the problem comprehensively, to understand that it's more than just mental health, that racism remains endemic in American culture and society, that many white conservatives are loath to discuss the issue of race and racism in America, and delude themselves into believing that racism is not a problem.

That race and racism are uncomfortable subjects for most conservatives, subjects that don't help advance the conservative political agenda, is not justification to ignore the problem and pretend it doesn't exist.

Dylann Roof is the consequence not only of mental illness, but of the apathy and indifference concerning racism and hate.

:lol:

You libs are really showing your asshole stripes big time over this.

Yuppers. This racist creep loves Gold's Gym. So Gold's Gym must be loaded with racists.

Odd he does not mention Gold's Gym in his manifesto....he does repeat right wing talking points on Blacks...he even idolized George Zimmerman like you all do ..

Liberals are the main inhabitants of Ann Coulter's message boards, Rush Limbaugh's radio show and FOX news.They must be "conservative" too. :)

Within the last few hours someone found this little monster's manifesto.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QkKjKxWm

Read it and weep, it sounds so similar to the same bullshit we have heard here everyday from our overtly racist posters I wonder if he was among us.

An opening paragraph:

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

Unquote.

Read it and weep, this little waste of flesh was the worst kind of conservative and he found all the moral support he needed in the pages of conservative blogs. On a related note, the conservative group he mentioned is in the process of scrubbing their site.

m071fV5.jpg
So when we point out all the past shooters that were liberal you say shit like BUT it doesn't matter cause they are crazy and politics has nothing to do with it, yet here you are claiming that politics do matter. Explain your reasoning.

Read it and weep, it sounds so similar to the same bullshit we have heard here everyday from our overtly racist posters I wonder if he was among us.

An opening paragraph:

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

Unquote.

Read it and weep, this little waste of flesh was the worst kind of conservative and he found all the moral support he needed in the pages of conservative blogs. On a related note, the conservative group he mentioned is in the process of scrubbing their site.

m071fV5.jpg
His pics show him as a lib fag. He's missed a few workouts at Golds Gym...fo sho, yo....

ROCKO SAID:

“Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I'm concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..”

Nonsense.

The issue has nothing to do with 'libs,' nor 'gun control,' a red herring fallacy used by conservatives in a failed effort to deflect.

The point is that mental health is one aspect of the problem, also part of the problem are racism and the symbols racists use to convey their hate, such as the confederate flag.

The problem is also the unwillingness of most on the right to consider the problem comprehensively, to understand that it's more than just mental health, that racism remains endemic in American culture and society, that many white conservatives are loath to discuss the issue of race and racism in America, and delude themselves into believing that racism is not a problem.

That race and racism are uncomfortable subjects for most conservatives, subjects that don't help advance the conservative political agenda, is not justification to ignore the problem and pretend it doesn't exist.

Dylann Roof is the consequence not only of mental illness, but of the apathy and indifference concerning racism and hate.

Well most interracial violence is perpetuated by blacks, so start there when you want to talk of crimes of racism and hate.

An opening paragraph:

Unquote.

m071fV5.jpg

All that proves is that he's a racist. Here's news for you: racist does not equal conservative.

You're a fucking moron.

BTW, Jared Lee Loughner was a liberal. I guess that means we can't paint all liberals as schizo mass murderers, right?

An opening paragraph:

Unquote.

m071fV5.jpg
So when we point out all the past shooters that were liberal you say shit like BUT it doesn't matter cause they are crazy and politics has nothing to do with it, yet here you are claiming that politics do matter. Explain your reasoning.
Liberals my arse, hater dupe.

Mass shooters and political ideologies.

First - the priorities. A mass shooting occurs and someone has to immediately try to discern the shooters political leanings ahead of the facts in order to pin it on an ideology. Pretty nifty...but accurate? Not usually.

Another inaccuracy: most of the recent mass killers have been liberal. Maybe not: Fact Check Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals Jax Air News

Let's look at the evidence.

25 Deadliest Mass Shootings in U.S. History Fast Facts - CNN.com

32 killed - April 16, 2007 - Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. A gunman, 23-year-old student Seung-Hui Cho, goes on a shooting spree killing 32 people in two locations and wounds an undetermined number of others on campus.

His actions had no political motive and his politics are not identified. What's clear here however, is that he was serously mentally ill and the systems screwed up. Seung-Hui Cho - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

27 killed - December 14, 2012 - Sandy Hook Elementary School - Newtown, Connecticut. Adam Lanza, 20, guns down 20 children, ages six and seven, and six adults, school staff and faculty, before turning the gun on himself.

Adam Lanza's political views are described as: Adam Lanza also was “an organic vegan” with a conservative worldview, he said. “He was actually politically aware for a teenager,” he said. “… He was always very free-market economics and capitalism, as I think most people are in this country.”

He's a "conservative" but there is nothing to indicate that had anything to do with his actions.

23 killed - October 16, 1991 - In Killeen, Texas, 35-year-old George Hennard crashes his pickup truck through the wall of a Lubys Cafeteria. After exiting the truck, Hennard shoots and kills 23 people. He then commits suicide.

I can't find anything on Hennard's political views: Luby s shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

21 killed - July 18, 1984 - In San Ysidro, California, 41-year-old James Huberty, armed with a long-barreled Uzi, a pump-action shotgun and a handgun shoots and kills 21 adults and children at a local McDonalds.

I can't find anything on Huberty's political views, but there is evidence that, once again, the mental health system let him down: San Ysidro McDonald s massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

18 killed - August 1, 1966 - In Austin, Texas, Charles Joseph Whitman, a former U.S. Marine, kills 16 and wounds at least 30 while shooting from a University of Texas tower. Police officers Ramiro Martinez and Houston McCoy shoot and kill Whitman in the tower. Whitman had also killed his mother and wife earlier in the day.

Again, no information on political views, but he had a brain tumor: Charles Whitman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

14 killed - August 20, 1986 - Edmond, Oklahoma, part-time mail carrier, Patrick Henry Sherrill, armed with three handguns kills 14 postal workers in 10 minutes and then takes his own life with a bullet to the head.

Again, no information on political views.

13 killed - November 5, 2009 - Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 people and injures 32 at Fort Hood, Texas, during a shooting rampage. He is convicted and sentenced to death.

No evidence of any political affiliation: Fact Check Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals Jax Air News

13 killed - April 3, 2009 - In Binghamton, New York, Jiverly Wong kills 13 people and injures four during a shooting at an immigrant community center.

He was an immigrant with a lot of issues, no evidence of any political affiliation.

13 killed - April 20, 1999 - Columbine High School - Littleton, Colorado. 18-year-old Eric Harris and 17-year-old Dylan Klebold kill 12 fellow students and one teacher before committing suicide in the school library.

No apparent political views: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

13 killed - September 25, 1982 - In Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, 40-year-old George Banks, a prison guard, kills 13 people including five of his own children.

Again, no evidence of political ideology: George Banks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

12 killed - September 16, 2013 -
Shots are fired inside the Washington Navy Yard killing 12. The shooter, identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, is also killed.

He is identified as a liberal: He Was More of a Liberal Type CNN Guest Identifies Aaron Alexis as Having Liked Obama Admin Mediaite

12 killed - July 20, 2012 - Twelve people are killed and 58 are wounded in a shooting at an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater screening of the new Batman film. James E. Holmes, 24, is taken into custody outside of the movie theater.

This is another funny one. The leftwing media was quick to erroneously associate him with the Tea Party. The rightwing media was quick to claim he was a registered Democrat. The truth? He may not even have been registered to vote.

12 killed - July 29, 1999 - In Atlanta, 44-year-old Mark Barton kills his wife and two children at his home. He then opens fire in two different brokerage houses killing nine people and wounding 12. He later kills himself.

No information on political ideology, but clearly mentally ill.

10 killed - March 10, 2009 - In Alabama, Michael McLendon of Kinston, kills 10 and himself. The dead include his mother, grandparents, aunt and uncle.

No info on his political ideology.

9 killed - March 21, 2005 - Red Lake High School, Red Lake, Minnesota. 16-year-old Jeff Weise kills his grandfather and another adult, five students, a teacher and a security officer. He then kills himself.

9 killed - June 18, 1990 - In Jacksonville, Florida, 42-year-old James Pough, angry about his car being repossessed, opens fire at a General Motors Acceptance Corp. office, killing nine people. Pough takes his own life.

8 killed - October 12, 2011 - Eight people are killed during a shooting at the Salon Meritage in Seal Beach, California. The suspect, Scott Evans Dekraai, 41, of Huntington Beach, is arrested without incident as he is trying to leave the scene.

Seems to be identified with the Tea Party.

8 killed - August 3, 2010 - Manchester, Connecticut - Omar Thornton kills eight co-workers at Hartford Distributors before turning the gun on himself. Thornton had been asked to resign for stealing and selling alcoholic beverages.

8 killed - January 19, 2010 - Christopher Speight, 39, kills eight people at a house in Appomattox, Virginia. He surrenders to police at the scene the next morning.

6 killed - January 8, 2011 - Jared Lee Loughner...

His political views appear to be all over the board: Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So what do we actually have?

1 liberal, 2 conservatives....out of 20 mass shootings. There is no way to draw any kind of conclusion regarding political ideology and propensity for mass murder. The majority appear to have serious mental illness as the common factor, not political ideology.

I agree that Roof was a conservative. I fail to see why that matters, particularly when you consider some of the last several mass shooters turned out to be leftist weirdos and all of you went ape shit saying it was irrelevant. So congratulations, you folks finally have your conservative whack job shooter after trying to pin these on conservatives for the last six or seven mass shootings to no avail.

The Left finally correctly pegged a mass murderer as conservative. They have been trying to ever since Timothy McVey.

[QUOTE="Rocko, post: 11644959, member:

Dickhead...let me explain something to you. There are a lot of racist people in this country. Some on the left, some on the right. The notable quality about DR is not that he is a racist...like I said there are a lot of racists...the thing that makes DR different is he is a psychopathic murder...his mental condition is was made him so dangerous. That's not to say racist people are good people or anything, but most of them won't go into a church and randomly shot people.

No but they do sit around on blogs trying to make their hate seem justified or even noble.

Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I'm concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..[/QUOTE]
>
I can see why the Right doesn't want to talk about racism in their ranks. Leaders on the Right are blaming it all on an attack on christianity. LOL

[QUOTE="Rocko, post: 11644959, member:

Dickhead...let me explain something to you. There are a lot of racist people in this country. Some on the left, some on the right. The notable quality about DR is not that he is a racist...like I said there are a lot of racists...the thing that makes DR different is he is a psychopathic murder...his mental condition is was made him so dangerous. That's not to say racist people are good people or anything, but most of them won't go into a church and randomly shot people.

No but they do sit around on blogs trying to make their hate seem justified or even noble.

Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I'm concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..
I can see why the Right doesn't want to talk about racism in their ranks. Leaders on the Right are blaming it all on an attack on christianity. LOL[/QUOTE]

That's just liberals trying to score points. Have fun playing that game.

An opening paragraph:

Unquote.

m071fV5.jpg

You don't read well Nancy Boy....he said he came across a "conservative" website, not that he was/is a conservative.

Have you always been a bigot Alvin?
Read it again.

Yuppers. This racist creep loves Gold's Gym. So Gold's Gym must be loaded with racists.

Odd he does not mention Gold's Gym in his manifesto....he does repeat right wing talking points on Blacks...he even idolized George Zimmerman like you all do ..

I don't give a rats ass what was in this drug addled racist assholes manifesto.

I don't give a rats ass that he looked at a website that gave statistics on black on white crime.

You morons are making the case that because he visited a conservative website that makes him a right wing conservative.

Sparky, I log in to HuffPo all the time. I'm a member of DU. That's just two of many. And I visit progressive websites all the time to see what you left wing loons are going to be coming at us with on a day to day.

Am I a freaking progressive? Hell NO.

Epic fail to try to portray this stoned out flag burning racist mass murdering jerk as a conservative.

I don't give a rats ass that he looked at a website that gave statistics on black on white crime.

You morons are making the case that because he visited a conservative website that makes him a right wing conservative.

Sparky, I log in to HuffPo all the time. I'm a member of DU. That's just two of many. And I visit progressive websites all the time to see what you left wing loons are going to be coming at us with on a day to day.

Epic fail to try to portray this stoned out flag burning racist mass murdering jerk as a conservative.
From the OP, Dylann speaking -

An opening paragraph:

"The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"

An opening paragraph:

"The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"

and?

An opening paragraph:

So he went to a conservative website. Doesn't make him a conservative. I not only go to lib websites but OMG I actually get my news from CBC, BBC, France 24 and other lib media outlets.

But it doesn't make me a lib. I always follow PPP polling. Really good Dem pollsters but it doesn't make me a lib.

I'm not giving this racist piece of shit any breaks at all but most importantly I'm not trying to claim he's a lib either just because he is burning the American flag in pictures.

Liberals need to hide the facts about black violence better, so people like Dylann don't learn the truth
Yeah, that church was just full of violent blacks, RIGHT? Why didn't your punk ass friend go over to the Black Panther headquarters or to where violent blacks are known to be. Heck, I'd have more repect for him if he had gone over and paid Farrakhan a visit. That would have been interesting. But NOOOOO! The coward went to a place where people are most
vulnerable and where no violent thugs could be found. He couldn't see the difference or care about it and neither do you. ALl that matters is that they are all BLACK! Representative of that 13% of the population that commit all that crime, RIGHT?

Liberals, BTW, don't give a shit about blacks anymore than YOU and your "conservative buddies do. They are just a bit more tolerant of blacks trying to assimilate.

Forum List

Back