Dylan Ratigan For President!

Would you consider voting for Dylan Ratigan for President in 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck no.

I might be persuaded to vote for his CNBC replacement, though.

lee_Bio.standard.jpg

Would you vote for him?

Good Gaea's Galloping Gazongas, why? :cuckoo:
Have you watched enough of his shows to know what he's all about?

Can't say as I have. Since he's employed at MSDNC, he can't be very well plugged in to reality, though. And if you like him, well, that's the last nail in the coffin of me considering him seriously as a candidate.

I'm curious about the left's fascination with celebrities. You want an econ talking head for Pres, you get all your news from a comedian...

Weird. No, really, dood. Weird.

Good Gaea's Galloping Gazongas, why? :cuckoo:

Can't say as I have. Since he's employed at MSDNC, he can't be very well plugged in to reality, though. And if you like him, well, that's the last nail in the coffin of me considering him seriously as a candidate.

I'm curious about the left's fascination with celebrities. You want an econ talking head for Pres, you get all your news from a comedian...

As I thought.

As I thought.

I looked him up on Wiki earlier. "He is also a frequent contributor of The Huffington Post."

That might fly with the moonbat brigade, but normal people aren't going to vote for him. That's all there is to it.

As I thought.

I looked him up on Wiki earlier. "He is also a frequent contributor of The Huffington Post."

That might fly with the moonbat brigade, but normal people aren't going to vote for him. That's all there is to it.
Again, as I thought.

You should watch a few of his shows, then come back and comment.

Or just continue as you are. Doesn't matter to me.

I watch Ratigan every day. and I wholeheartedly agree with his "six monopolies that control our country" thing. I also agree with his assessment of the Chinese rigged monetary system, and a host of other things that he speaks of.

He is actually the one guy I recommend to all my conservative friends to get a good bead on my mindset.... not Maddow, Olbermann, or Matthews... but Ratigan.

But I still voted No in the poll. Why? Because he's part of the media. While I feel strongly about what he says, I don't feel that comfortable with a media guy in Public office.

As I thought.

Again, as I thought.

You should watch a few of his shows, then come back and comment.

Or just continue as you are. Doesn't matter to me.
Dood. You are so completely out of touch with America. Understand that? You're in a distinct minority. Progressives are only a small, yet screechingly loud, segment of the country.

You know what that means?

That means anyone you like for President would be a complete, utter disaster for America.

And that is simply the truth.

I used to watch him when he was on Fast Money. He was a good host. Don't know if I'd vote for him but he was spot on taking Wall Street to task for their role in the financial crisis.

Ok... Daveman... rhymes with Caveman.... What are the Tea Party and it's Shiite Conservative brethren?

If you think Progressives are such a minority... what does that make the other end of the Fringe?

Ok... Daveman... rhymes with Caveman....
Ooooh. NEVER heard that before. :lol:
What are the Tea Party and it's Shiite Conservative brethren?

If you think Progressives are such a minority... what does that make the other end of the Fringe?

Shiite? Anytime you'd like to be rational, we can continue this conversation. Until then, you're fit only for ridicule and dismissal.

And I really don't think you're capable of being rational.

Now... wait a second DAVEY... You can sit there and spew your rhetoric and not wish to hear any rebuttal at all? and you call ME irrational?

That's right.. SHIITE. You ever listen to the Comedian Jim Gaffigan? It's a Joke.... He calls his wife a Shiite Catholic.

Just because YOUR Islamophobic, doesn't mean it's not true. You ultra Conservatives are extremists... Much like the REAL Communists are on the Progressive side.

But that doesn't matter to you... YOUR side isn't extreme... it's everyone left of you.

Forum List

Back