New trump ad

1712462505484.png

Can you believe this?

Basically it says "vote for trump even if you hate him"

Ok?? So, what are we supposed to do with this? Some dude gives his opinions on Trump…ok,
already forgotten. This wasn’t sponsored by the Trump campaign, just some guy making a video….meh..

The Trump campaign thanks you for furthering their cause. :abgg2q.jpg:
I am not always fond of Trump. He is your typical New Yorker. Often obnoxious with a big ego. I personally like DeSantis but he lacks the charisma Trump has. DeSantis is more of a doer than a talker.

However, given the choice, I will vote for Trump over Joe Biden. Joe Biden is in my opinion the worst modern day President by far. I would vote for RFK Jr. over Biden. If Biden was the only candidate, I would write in Mickey Mouse.

I am not always fond of Trump. He is your typical New Yorker. Often obnoxious with a big ego. I personally like DeSantis but he lacks the charisma Trump has. DeSantis is more of a doer than a talker.

However, given the choice, I will vote for Trump over Joe Biden. Joe Biden is in my opinion the worst modern day President by far. I would vote for RFK Jr. over Biden. If Biden was the only candidate, I would write in Mickey Mouse.
I'm a cracker, I'm not fond of obnoxious New Yorkers at all. They come down here and anooy the fuck out of us. Tbh, Trump isn't the worst I've seen.

He's in the genre, but I've seen a lot worse than him. Anyway, I just want what's best for our country and

the people in it, and that's not Joe Biden.

I'm a cracker, I'm not fond of obnoxious New Yorkers at all. They come down here and anooy the fuck out of us. Tbh, Trump isn't the worst I've seen.

He's in the genre, but I've seen a lot worse than him. Anyway, I just want what's best for our country and

the people in it, and that's not Joe Biden.
No,Trump is not the worst New Yorker I have encountered.

At times he is almost likable.

Can you believe this?

Basically it says "vote for trump even if you hate him"

First it's not a Trump ad, it appears to have been produced independently because it doesn't contain any campaign disclaimers that are required by the FEC. Second, they guy isn't wrong, if you love our country, your only choice is Trump.

Ok?? So, what are we supposed to do with this? Some dude gives his opinions on Trump…ok,
already forgotten. This wasn’t sponsored by the Trump campaign, just some guy making a video….meh..

Literally says it's from Trump on Trump's media outlet

OP shaking in fear because the enemy is recognised and people like the OP need treading in the mud -- they are a real danger to decent people .

Mentally damaged and a physical danger .

Forum List

Back