New trump ad

Probably an effective campaign

Most trump supporters I know admit that he’s crass and a narcissist, but support him for his policies and business background
He is kinda crass. He isn’t very eloquent. However you define “Presidential,” he likely doesn’t qualify. I believe he is pretty narcissistic.

But can and do admit that he has faults. Those and others.

But he is still massively superior to Potato.

Don't know who that is, but ok, like half a dozen people out of hundreds of millions?

That's all ya got?
I can't name all hundreds of millions. Especially if I would have to explain each one becuase you pretend you don't know who they are.

Probably an effective campaign

Most trump supporters I know admit that he’s crass and a narcissist, but support him for his policies and business background
They support him because

Cult

1712709740840.gif

Literally says "Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social" at the top of the tweet. You can see it in the OP.
Okay..Look..just because somebody makes a handle like that doesn't mean anything they post is that.

:oops:

He is kinda crass. He isn’t very eloquent. However you define “Presidential,” he likely doesn’t qualify. I believe he is pretty narcissistic.

But can and do admit that he has faults. Those and others.

But he is still massively superior to Potato.
His business background? That's a joke. See what Richard Branson said about Trump's business background.

Forum List

Back