Dunkin Donuts Scores Big During The Super Bowl

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Dunkin Donuts did the opposite of what Bud Light did. They made fun of the famous by making them look human.
They refused to become woke or political.

These commercials are actually worth watching, unlike Bud Light's or some of the others.

Dunkin Donuts did the opposite of what Bud Light did. They made fun of the famous by making them look human.

These commercials are actually worth watching, unlike Bud Light's or some of the others.

It was a great ad.

I'm not a donut guy, but I do like their coffee.

Really, I thought they made white males look foolish while they made the Hispanic female look wise. This should have you guys terribly upset.

Damn, I thought that they were everywhere.....There's two in my small town. One at a Exxon station and a stand alone DD store one a mile away.

At least I know where to go to find a cop. ;)
But we do have a Der Weinersnitchel....

Really, I thought they made white males look foolish while they made the Hispanic female look wise. This should have you guys terribly upset.

No, we have a sense of humor. You're the one who gets offended by everything.

1707857284039.png

Forum List

Back