Dump the Liberal Debate Moderators

they want to control everything on the right.

Your not going to cheat enough to win without getting caught.

be ready to be a permanent minority in this country

I called this over a year ago. It was obvious that the debates would be set up and be a sham to help the left while trying to make the right look like fools. Romney and Ryan should only do debates in bi-partisan forums. One liberal moderator and one conservative moderator only per forum.

I would love to see them refuse to do more stuff. Whining will play well with the independents and undecided

they want to control everything on the right.

Your not going to cheat enough to win without getting caught.

be ready to be a permanent minority in this country

Hey low life..............

Obama hasnt taken any questions from the press in months.

I did call you a low life, I wouldnt want to forget the most important aspect of the reply.

I get your point but I'm not worried about the lefty moderators this go-round.

Remember how Newt turned the tables on them a few times during the Republican candidates' debates? Romney and Ryan saw it too and I'd bet dollars to donuts they learned something from it. Throw it right back in their faces, challenge them to ask meaningful questions instead to wasting everyone's time on the gotcha stuff, etc., etc. Call the bastards out, and their handlers can facilitate it in the lead up to them.

I get your point but I'm not worried about the lefty moderators this go-round.

Remember how Newt turned the tables on them a few times during the Republican candidates' debates? Romney and Ryan saw it too and I'd bet dollars to donuts they learned something from it. Throw it right back in their faces, challenge them to ask meaningful questions instead to wasting everyone's time on the gotcha stuff, etc., etc. Call the bastards out, and their handlers can facilitate it in the lead up to them.

I'll give Ryan that kind of credit but not Romney. He came off as a whiney cry baby when he tried it. Romney doesn't have the spunk to pull it off.

Forum List

Back