List of Current Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooo. Tell me he didn't. Meister is among the very best we have had as moderators. Without him, the balance is way off and I don't think we're going to like it.
I think Meister was objective and reasonable. I’m pretty sure he even dinged me once or twice. But that’s only evidence that he was objective.

The field now is heavily tilted to the left. And only bad things will flow from this.

I think Meister was objective and reasonable. I’m pretty sure he even dinged me once or twice. But that’s only evidence that he was objective.

The field now is heavily tilted to the left. And only bad things will flow from this.
He indeed was objective and reasonable as well as intelligent. I am really disheartened. :(

All the really good ones have either stepped down or refused the job.... :eusa_think:
There are still some who do the job competently. But I am sad. I know it's a thankless job--I've done it--and can be stressful when you get personally attacked for a competent ruling, but Meister was/is one in a million and I hate to lose him as a mod. But thank you for your service Meister . Please know how appreciated you are.

Last edited:
Meister, you quit? Thank you for your service, you did well, you may retire to your 30 acres and a mule, as promised. :salute:
Meister not only served us well he served us for a long time and deserves a gold medal for that and for being the kind of person he is. I never recall any hard or snarky attacks from Meister regardless of any offense reported or observed. Meister is a man of class and dignity, not to mention solid common sense. I shall miss his presence in an official capacity and hope he will remain as a poster. I am feeling a sense of loss right now.

Should I, I say, should I apply for the job guys....?

916.png

There are still some who do the job competently. But I am sad. I know it's a thankless job--I've done it--and can be stressful when you get personally attacked for a competent ruling, but Meister was/is one in a million and I hate to lose him as a mod. But thank you for your service Meister . Please know how appreciated you are.
The place hasn't been run anywhere near as well as when he was mostly in charge....Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back