Bidens empty podium

Biden should just sit back and see how much time Trump will spend begging.

You must not be able to answer the question nor be all that educated.

Fuck off dumbshit, of course I can answer the question, you won't listen. If you could you wouldn't be democracked.

ILMAO at "nor be all that educated". That's irony, but don't try to figure out why, it's well above you.

No need to debate. Both have been President. We can just compare records. Joe's leadership record and Donald's criminal record. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How about answering my question?

I'm sure there are several reasons.. one was that he didn't have to, he was well ahead of anyone else, so no reason to waste time doing debates... another reason is that it was withholding fodder from the 'media', they would have taken everything he said and blown it out of proportion or intentionally taken it out of context to make their little lying blurbs to splash all over social media to once again fool all the little TDS lemmings out there.

Fuck off dumbshit, of course I can answer the question, you won't listen. If you could you wouldn't be democracked.

ILMAO at "nor be all that educated". That's irony, but don't try to figure out why, it's well above you.

So you can't answer the question. Got it.

So you can't answer the question. Got it.

Neat thing about leftists is they're all special. Let's see you exercise your brain a pinch, it will hurt, but with practice you might even become conservative someday.

Why do venues for POTUS debates exclude candidates who are not a factor, in other terms, those with no chance? GO!

Forum List

Back