Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

Carly knows that Republican voters aren't concerned with facts or reality.
liberals don't care about Facts, they just want more FREE stuff from cradle to grave. Of course they don't want to share with others, especially when they are people of color, so the black women go to Unplanned Parenthood, and have their child executed, not only for science but to save America from unwanted expenses like welfare. BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project
All children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room is made for them by the deaths of grown persons. We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality.

And what about the 13% that make it past? You are retarded(I apologize to those who are mentally challenged and compare you intelligence to a liberal, as you are much more intelligent than a liberal). 33,000 abortions are happening a month, 33,000 X 13% = 4290 babies(past the 5 weeks) KILLED by planned parenthood. Like I said get your head out of your ass, be more informed, not a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiot, NAZI.

Okay, if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of it. the 13% of abortions that are preformed after 12 weeks. Most of them are because the women can't afford an abortion on the first go arond and have to save up the money. Wouldn't be a problem if Medicaid and health insurance companies covered abortion without apology.

Still, less than 1% are performed after the 20th week, and usually for good medical reason.

Meanwhile, we have millions of children in this country who go to bed hungry at night. You wingnuts don't give a shit about them.

And what about the 13% that make it past? You are retarded(I apologize to those who are mentally challenged and compare you intelligence to a liberal, as you are much more intelligent than a liberal). 33,000 abortions are happening a month, 33,000 X 13% = 4290 babies(past the 5 weeks) KILLED by planned parenthood. Like I said get your head out of your ass, be more informed, not a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiot, NAZI.

Okay, if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of it. the 13% of abortions that are preformed after 12 weeks. Most of them are because the women can't afford an abortion on the first go arond and have to save up the money. Wouldn't be a problem if Medicaid and health insurance companies covered abortion without apology.

Still, less than 1% are performed after the 20th week, and usually for good medical reason.

Meanwhile, we have millions of children in this country who go to bed hungry at night. You wingnuts don't give a shit about them.
I thought Obamacare was going to fix it where anyone got FREE healthcare? How can a woman not be able to afford an abortion? We should close all unplanned parenthood clinics now that everyone in America is FORCED to purchase FREE healthcare. Or are you telling me that you idiots were fooled on that one?

Nice of you to finally realize that not all abortions happen in the first 5 weeks of pregnancy. So what about those BABIES that make it onto the abortion table alive, should they NOT be executed?

Back in the day, black slaves were called N_ggers. This made it easier for White Southern Democrats to abuse those people, as they were demeaned with racial slurs.
German soldiers were called Krauts , because it made it easier for American soldiers to kill those people who were demeaned with racial slurs.
Japanese soldiers were called Nips, because it made it easier for American soldiers to kill those people who were demeaned with racial slurs.
Vietnamese soldiers were called Gooks, because it made it easier for American soldiers to kill those people who were demeaned with racial slurs.
Babies are called FETUS, because it makes it easier for Abortion Doctors to kill those babies who were demeaned with medical terms.

I thought Obamacare was going to fix it where anyone got FREE healthcare? How can a woman not be able to afford an abortion? We should close all unplanned parenthood clinics now that everyone in America is FORCED to purchase FREE healthcare. Or are you telling me that you idiots were fooled on that one?

Having insurance doesn't provide facilities. I'm sorry you can't see the difference.

Nice of you to finally realize that not all abortions happen in the first 5 weeks of pregnancy. So what about those BABIES that make it onto the abortion table alive, should they NOT be executed?

I think you shouldn't abort any fetus in YOUR womb. But otherwise you should mind your own fucking business. See how easy that was?

Babies are called FETUS, because it makes it easier for Abortion Doctors to kill those babies who were demeaned with medical terms.

Or they realize that a woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will not be legislated or shamed into staying pregnant.

Having insurance doesn't provide facilities. I'm sorry you can't see the difference.

I think you shouldn't abort any fetus in YOUR womb. But otherwise you should mind your own fucking business. See how easy that was?

Or they realize that a woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will not be legislated or shamed into staying pregnant.
So what you are saying is that Unplanned Parenthood, are abortion clinics, where federal dollars go to abort babies? Finally the TRUTH comes out. DEFUND THE ABORTION CLINICS, let those liberals who do what FEELS good, pay for their problems.

So what you are saying is that Unplanned Parenthood, are abortion clinics, where federal dollars go to abort babies? Finally the TRUTH comes out. DEFUND THE ABORTION CLINICS, let those liberals who do what FEELS good, pay for their problems.

Guy, does your doctor know you are off your meds?
When caught in the trap of a liberal LIE, then that liberal needs to resort to the Rules for Radicals and start throwing out insults. Typical , just typical.

I wonder how Obama would feel knowing that 2/3rds of those executed for parts, are of the African-American blood. And to think that black lives matter. Oh really?

Less than 1% of all abortions performed are even candidates for tissue donations. Far less actually donate the tissues.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=A6C31F6C1E0DBBAFA7D0A6C31F6C1E0DBBAFA7D0
Mia Love vs. Planned Parenthood's Cecile Richards: None Of ...
Funny but when asked about how many mammograms have been done by planned parenthood, zero have been performed. So this goes to "JOE", I bet your statement "Less than 1% of all abortions performed are even candidates for tissue donations" is a bunch of shit also. You just spew out figures, hoping that no one will FACT CHECK you, just like with PP and their mammo's. Problem once again, "JOE", TRUTH will prove you wrong time and again. You liberals are a sorry bunch of tards, and when you find out that your whole life has been a LIE, then there wont be anything to live for. Take the first step and lower the CO2 by removing yourselves from society, do US all a favor.

o-LYNCHING-570.jpg

Funny but when asked about how many mammograms have been done by planned parenthood, zero have been performed. So this goes to "JOE", I bet your statement "Less than 1% of all abortions performed are even candidates for tissue donations" is a bunch of shit also. You just spew out figures, hoping that no one will FACT CHECK you, just like with PP and their mammo's. Problem once again, "JOE", TRUTH will prove you wrong time and again. You liberals are a sorry bunch of tards, and when you find out that your whole life has been a LIE, then there wont be anything to live for. Take the first step and lower the CO2 by removing yourselves from society, do US all a favor.

Guy, I never really talked about PP and their mammograms, so I'm not sure why you want to make that a subject. I'm guessing because you heard on some WIngnut source that the mammograms aren't actually performed at the clinics. Breast exams are, and mammograms are arranged for when they find something suspicious.

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.

In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level. Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.

Guy, I never really talked about PP and their mammograms, so I'm not sure why you want to make that a subject. I'm guessing because you heard on some WIngnut source that the mammograms aren't actually performed at the clinics. Breast exams are, and mammograms are arranged for when they find something suspicious.

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.

In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level. Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.
Desperate Dems recycle Planned Parenthood's mammogram lie
On cue, Hollywood activists Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria and Kerry Washington all attacked the GOP ticket for wanting to “end” funding for “cancer screenings” by cutting off government subsidies for Planned Parenthood’s bloody billion-dollar abortion business.

The celebrities in the White House and Tinseltown took their script straight from Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services, who purported to speak for countless women for whom Planned Parenthood is “the only way” they can gain access to mammograms.
I have an idea, stop the liberal "IF IT FEELS GOOD JUST DO IT" for 10 year old girls and up, give those girls MORALS, and soon there wouldn't be a need for abortions on demand. Of course then Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby and other "RAPISTS" wouldn't be getting their fill of young girls, but then we could put them away or take them out of society. Make America great, by stopping the execution of those never given a chance at life. If PP has lied about mammograms, I am sure they lie about everything else.

How do you know a liberal is 'LYING"? Their mouths are open.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
These attributes make liberals do what they do, because their is no remorse , guilt or feelings of sorrow, knowing that THEY are executing babies.

I have an idea, stop the liberal "IF IT FEELS GOOD JUST DO IT" for 10 year old girls and up, give those girls MORALS, and soon there wouldn't be a need for abortions on demand. Of course then Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby and other "RAPISTS" wouldn't be getting their fill of young girls, but then we could put them away or take them out of society. Make America great, by stopping the execution of those never given a chance at life. If PP has lied about mammograms, I am sure they lie about everything else.

Guy, we could always go back to the Bible Times where we stoned young girls if they weren't virgins on their wedding nights, but that would be a bit harsh. (Incidentally, they still stoned girls even if they had fetuses inside of them. The Bible said to.)

But thanks for admitting your problem is women deciding to be sexual is your problem, and not any concern about "babies".

Scratch a pro-lifer, find a misogynist. every time.

Guy, we could always go back to the Bible Times where we stoned young girls if they weren't virgins on their wedding nights, but that would be a bit harsh. (Incidentally, they still stoned girls even if they had fetuses inside of them. The Bible said to.)

But thanks for admitting your problem is women deciding to be sexual is your problem, and not any concern about "babies".

Sociopaths have no feeling to those being harmed by abortions whether they are in the womb or have the womb. You guys don't give a rats ass about how the mother or baby feel, just that you don't want some unborn child not to have a chance. That is the REAL WAR ON WOMEN, as you only want what is between the legs of a women until a kidney bean sized baby is formed. Then toss both away.

Oh and you talked about not having to feed those children, because of the overpopulation, and if people did not have sexual activity at young ages, that wouldn't take care of the problem? You guys are worthless tards. You want immoral behavior, but you don't want to have to pay for it. Stupid is as stupid votes , and they vote Dumbocrat.

Anti-Abortion Group Forced To Admit Fiorina Lied About Planned Parenthood Videos (VIDEO)

Lying liar Carly Fiorina is an even bigger liar than previously thought.
Outside of an abortion clinic near my house, there are men, women and children holding up signs showing that abortion is wrong. On the other side of the street , is a man holding a sign saying "It is a woman's right to choose". Funny how it is older men who want women to choose, where men, women and children are against it. Are you one of those MEN? War on Women, liberals have been having their WAR, but liberal women are too stupid to see it.

Sociopaths have no feeling to those being harmed by abortions whether they are in the womb or have the womb. You guys don't give a rats ass about how the mother or baby feel, just that you don't want some unborn child not to have a chance. That is the REAL WAR ON WOMEN, as you only want what is between the legs of a women until a kidney bean sized baby is formed. Then toss both away.

actually, I've known a few women who have had abortions. They felt that it was the right decision for them and really didn't appreciate anyone questioning THEIR choice.

Oh and you talked about not having to feed those children, because of the overpopulation, and if people did not have sexual activity at young ages, that wouldn't take care of the problem? You guys are worthless tards. You want immoral behavior, but you don't want to have to pay for it. Stupid is as stupid votes , and they vote Dumbocrat.

Okay, guy, reality check. Young people are going to have sex. They are biologically wired to want to have a lot of fucking sex at that age. Millions of years of evolution caused that. the thing is, because we don't have a 50% infant mortality rate and an average life span of 35 years anymore like we had through most of history, we actually do need to be more selective in our procreation

Now, if Abortion really offends your sensibilities, there are ways to have less of them. But they include more government and more frank conversations about sex, something you Right Wingers just can't stand.

Outside of an abortion clinic near my house, there are men, women and children holding up signs showing that abortion is wrong. On the other side of the street , is a man holding a sign saying "It is a woman's right to choose". Funny how it is older men who want women to choose, where men, women and children are against it. Are you one of those MEN? War on Women, liberals have been having their WAR, but liberal women are too stupid to see it.

Okay, so, um if "Women are against" abortion, how is it that women get inside the clinics to have abortions? Are these dirty old men grabbing them off the street and forcing them to have abortions?

I feel bad for any kids whose asshole parents drag them to an abortion clinic to participate in their bullshit politics.

Kids need to be kids.

I

actually, I've known a few women who have had abortions. They felt that it was the right decision for them and really didn't appreciate anyone questioning THEIR choice.

Okay, guy, reality check. Young people are going to have sex. They are biologically wired to want to have a lot of fucking sex at that age. Millions of years of evolution caused that. the thing is, because we don't have a 50% infant mortality rate and an average life span of 35 years anymore like we had through most of history, we actually do need to be more selective in our procreation

Now, if Abortion really offends your sensibilities, there are ways to have less of them. But they include more government and more frank conversations about sex, something you Right Wingers just can't stand.

Okay, so, um if "Women are against" abortion, how is it that women get inside the clinics to have abortions? Are these dirty old men grabbing them off the street and forcing them to have abortions?

I feel bad for any kids whose asshole parents drag them to an abortion clinic to participate in their bullshit politics.

Kids need to be kids.
I am done with you, as you are "THE WAR ON WOMEN". All you want is the object between liberal female legs, then when that kidney-sized fetus shows up, you will toss that unborn baby and the woman aside. Go ahead and keep on screwing over young kids by FORCING upon them your immoral ways. If it FEELS good just do it, then when a pregnancy happens, just abort the baby. I sure am glad you liberals do it, because that means there a less liberals because of it. Maybe it is a blessing that way. (<Sarcasm>, because maybe those children would of grown up with the cure for cancer, or able to bring world peace, we will never know)..

I am done with you, as you are "THE WAR ON WOMEN". All you want is the object between liberal female legs, then when that kidney-sized fetus shows up, you will toss that unborn baby and the woman aside. Go ahead and keep on screwing over young kids by FORCING upon them your immoral ways. If it FEELS good just do it, then when a pregnancy happens, just abort the baby. I sure am glad you liberals do it, because that means there a less liberals because of it. Maybe it is a blessing that way. (<Sarcasm>, because maybe those children would of grown up with the cure for cancer, or able to bring world peace, we will never know)..

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh, teenagers need no encouragement from me to screw. Did you forget what it was like when you were a teenager? Teenage boys think about sex all the time. Teenage girls learn how to play the boys with sex. And if they don't know what they are doing, we get pregnancies. and abortions.

deal with it.

Incidently, conservative, republican and Christian women are just as likely to get abortions as liberals. Even more so, because they don't practice other forms of contraception.

The only girl I knew who had an abortion was dating a fellow NCO when I was in the Army. Basically, this girl was brought up the way you say. Traditional Asian household, strict Catholic family.

And she was screwing her boyfriend like a rabbit. Which was fine, they practiced birth control, up until the point she stopped taking her pills because she wanted him to make good on his promise to marry her. When he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Forum List

Back