Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

Yeah, when a person says he didn't believe in fudge packing marriage, you libtards were out in front of Chic-Fil-A trying to boycott them into submission. Problem was that MORE Americans, came out showing their support for Chic,(which then you called them homophobes) but Chic made more profits that month.

They also stopped funding homophobic groups, but you left that part out. It wasn't that they were just saying their opinion, but they were funding groups that were classified as hate organizations.

Then a person claimed that her faith prevented her from serving pizza to a homosexual marriage and you libtards forced that shop to close.

Except that shop didn't close. All they really did was write a bunch of shit on her YELP Page.

Joe, you are a big dumbass not to think that your liberal agenda requires you to force your shit on the rest of US, because as long as there is opposition to your immoral ways, there is hope that We the People can get rid of the Cancer that is called liberalism.

Guy, the only cancer I see here is your brain illness. You seriously need help.
The Indiana Pizza Shop At The Center Of The Gay Marriage Debate Has Closed Due To Death Threats
They took a vacation from their business for like a week or two because they were being harassed. After receiving almost a million dollars in donations, they went back to work.

Hate pays, huh?
Hate? How is it someone(you) who follows "LUCIFER" calls US hate? Because LUCIFER is the father of lies, which you and your president do often.

Yeah, when a person says he didn't believe in fudge packing marriage, you libtards were out in front of Chic-Fil-A trying to boycott them into submission. Problem was that MORE Americans, came out showing their support for Chic,(which then you called them homophobes) but Chic made more profits that month.

They also stopped funding homophobic groups, but you left that part out. It wasn't that they were just saying their opinion, but they were funding groups that were classified as hate organizations.

Then a person claimed that her faith prevented her from serving pizza to a homosexual marriage and you libtards forced that shop to close.

Except that shop didn't close. All they really did was write a bunch of shit on her YELP Page.

Joe, you are a big dumbass not to think that your liberal agenda requires you to force your shit on the rest of US, because as long as there is opposition to your immoral ways, there is hope that We the People can get rid of the Cancer that is called liberalism.

The Indiana Pizza Shop At The Center Of The Gay Marriage Debate Has Closed Due To Death Threats
They took a vacation from their business for like a week or two because they were being harassed. After receiving almost a million dollars in donations, they went back to work.

Hate pays, huh?
Hate? How is it someone(you) who follows "LUCIFER" calls US hate? Because LUCIFER is the father of lies, which you and your president do often.
They hate gays. It earned them almost a million dollars. Hate pays.

Oh, and the one following LUCIFER is you. You're the one praying to a false god.

Hate pays, huh?

Oh, and the one following LUCIFER is you. You're the one praying to a false god.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Check again, dipshit, you are a liberal, liberals follow their leaders first over anything, also "LIE" whenever they can get away with it. Hate, just look in the mirror Faun, we don't HATE homosexual, we just want to be left alone, while you USE them for votes. You USE women for votes. You USE blacks for votes. You USE Hispanics for votes. Dumbasses vote dumbocrat.

Hate pays, huh?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Check again, dipshit, you are a liberal, liberals follow their leaders first over anything, also "LIE" whenever they can get away with it. Hate, just look in the mirror Faun, we don't HATE homosexual, we just want to be left alone, while you USE them for votes. You USE women for votes. You USE blacks for votes. You USE Hispanics for votes. Dumbasses vote dumbocrat.
Bullshit. If you wanted to be left alone, you wouldn't be sticking your nose in other peoples' business. And you cleary have no concept of hate if you can't even see how much you and folks like you hate gays. But again, you're succumbing to Satan's desires by praying to a false god, so how could you see the truth? :dunno:

Bullshit, we wanted to be left alone, when we KNOW that fudge packing and muff diving is immoral, but you couldn't leave US alone, you had to push upon US your immoral actions constantly because when we oppose such actions, we must be broken for our beliefs. Medical Downside of Homosexual Behavior
Fitzgibbons: Homosexuality was diagnosed and treated as a psychiatric illness -- abnormal behavior -- until 1973, when it was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual in psychiatry because of political pressure.
Numerous conflicts make homosexual behaviors abnormal, including rampant promiscuity, inability to maintain commitment, psychiatric disorders and medical illnesses with a shortened life span.
The sexual practices of homosexuals involve serious health risks and illness. Specifically, sodomy as a sexual behavior is associated with significant and life-threatening health problems.
the liberal elite movie stars had a way out, since for the longest time they were in the closet. You cant change insane people, only put them away, but since you liberals closed the rubber rooms, now you and your ilk are running free, ruining the minds of young people. Even to the point they kill each other. That is where LIBERAL HATE COMES IN. Liberal hate is at the point where it is now "OKAY" for a young child to execute another young child in or out of the womb. Your picture does honor you and your beliefs Faun, you are a sick person.

Bullshit, we wanted to be left alone, when we KNOW that fudge packing and muff diving is immoral, but you couldn't leave US alone, you had to push upon US your immoral actions constantly because when we oppose such actions, we must be broken for our beliefs. Medical Downside of Homosexual Behavior
Fitzgibbons: Homosexuality was diagnosed and treated as a psychiatric illness -- abnormal behavior -- until 1973, when it was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual in psychiatry because of political pressure.
Numerous conflicts make homosexual behaviors abnormal, including rampant promiscuity, inability to maintain commitment, psychiatric disorders and medical illnesses with a shortened life span.
The sexual practices of homosexuals involve serious health risks and illness. Specifically, sodomy as a sexual behavior is associated with significant and life-threatening health problems.
the liberal elite movie stars had a way out, since for the longest time they were in the closet. You cant change insane people, only put them away, but since you liberals closed the rubber rooms, now you and your ilk are running free, ruining the minds of young people. Even to the point they kill each other. That is where LIBERAL HATE COMES IN. Liberal hate is at the point where it is now "OKAY" for a young child to execute another young child in or out of the womb. Your picture does honor you and your beliefs Faun, you are a sick person.
You're a flaming fruitcake. It was Reagan who "closed the rubber rooms." You think he was Liberal? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, gays sought nothing from you. You're nobody to them. They sought equality in the law, which they got. Nobody forced you to stick your nose in their business. It was your choice to do that. Now you cry about how they won't leave you alone. :cuckoo:

Yes, you are full of hate. It pours through just about every post you make. You can't hide it no matter how much you deny it.

Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."
Sure Faun, I have tried to communicate with you logically, but I see that logic is too much for you. So you have no problem when a young girl 10 years old or not has to abort a baby because of liberal indoctrination to sex? EVIL, is spreading across America, turning liberal cities into burnt out husks.

Pedophilia is Cool Now?! (A response to Salon Magazine)
This guy who wrote that article, may be the nicest guy in the world. But he is asking me to cross a bridge that I cannot. I cannot, and will not, accept that a pedophile and their sexual desires deserve the same respect as other people. What’s more, I can already hear the counterarguments to my way of thinking –

But Lucien, people used to say that being gay was wrong!

Gay people can consent! A child cannot! Ever! This man wants the same respect as everyone else for wanting to have sex with children. I tell you now – the answer is no. I will not give you that respect, sir. You will not have it. Not in my mind. Not ever. Because for every person like you, sir, who doesn’t touch children, I can already see those who do falling back on the arguments you make. They will claim that they have a sexual orientation and that they should be respected for it.
It starts with a thought, then it moves to a poke, then it FORCES with an insult, after that it goes to court to become LAW. Liberalism will stop at nothing to corrupt those who are willing to believe that liberalism is for the people. LUCIFER, who is honored by liberals, is laughing at US.

Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."
Sure Faun, I have tried to communicate with you logically, but I see that logic is too much for you. So you have no problem when a young girl 10 years old or not has to abort a baby because of liberal indoctrination to sex? EVIL, is spreading across America, turning liberal cities into burnt out husks.
You're fucking deranged. I never said that nor intimated it. That's what's in your mind. Yet more psychosis spilled onto the forum by a lunatic worshiping a false god.

Gestation without Representation is Tyranny

12036898_1003273663051416_7716621399922257509_n.jpg

Some people think Lucifer is a real thing. Too funny.

Besides the fact the name is a mistranslation of 'Morning Star" from the Hebrew to the Latin and not a name for the Devil at all.
Alaskan Officials Investigate Beheading of 25 Walruses
The deaths of 25 walruses are being investigated near Cape Lisburne, Alaska after photographs reportedly showed the animals, including a dozen babies, had been shot and beheaded, according to Alaska Dispatch News.

Officials with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in Alaska were first notified of the incident when they received an email containing photographs of the animals earlier this month. From there, an investigation began.
Maybe we need to put tusks and whiskers on the unborn babies, and they can treated humanely like these animals are. Yep, liberals don't give a shit for the most innocent, love the murderers and rapists, and love the animals. Just despicable.

Maybe we need to put tusks and whiskers on the unborn babies, and they can treated humanely like these animals are. Yep, liberals don't give a shit for the most innocent, love the murderers and rapists, and love the animals. Just despicable.

Again, if Conservatives stop trying to snatch food out of the mouths of hungry children to give tax cuts to billionaires, I'll take you guys seriously on your concern for fetuses.

Again, if Conservatives stop trying to snatch food out of the mouths of hungry children to give tax cuts to billionaires, I'll take you guys seriously on your concern for fetuses.
You mean to stop trying to snatch food out of the mouths of those lucky enough to escape execution by planned parenthood? Maybe we could start taking some of the leftover bodyparts and put them on the butchers block? Give them to the poor so there isn't any waste from those babies that died for science? You guys are sick.

You mean to stop trying to snatch food out of the mouths of those lucky enough to escape execution by planned parenthood? Maybe we could start taking some of the leftover bodyparts and put them on the butchers block? Give them to the poor so there isn't any waste from those babies that died for science? You guys are sick.

I don't think you can get that much protein out of a kidney -bean sized fetus. again, if you guys spent as m uch time worrying about real kids as you do crying about medical waste, we might have a shot at a decent society.

I don't think you can get that much protein out of a kidney -bean sized fetus. again, if you guys spent as m uch time worrying about real kids as you do crying about medical waste, we might have a shot at a decent society.
You keep calling those who die, kidney-bean sized fetus, but what about the ones executed by planned parenthood, who make it out of the womb(pulled out so the less crunchy parts aren't damaged) and may weigh 8 pounds? You are such a moron, to think planned parenthood only "KILLS" babies in the first few weeks. Maybe you need to pull your head out of URANUS, and wake the F_ck Up.

head_up_ass.jpg

You keep calling those who die, kidney-bean sized fetus, but what about the ones executed by planned parenthood, who make it out of the womb(pulled out so the less crunchy parts aren't damaged) and may weigh 8 pounds? You are such a moron, to think planned parenthood only "KILLS" babies in the first few weeks. Maybe you need to pull your head out of URANUS, and wake the F_ck Up.

Guy, 87% of abortions happen before the 12th week, when they are the size of a kidney bean.

Only 1% of abortions happen after the 20th week. and usually a fetus doesn't weight 8 lbs until the 36th week of pregnancy, when abortions are almost never performed.

I realize that you guys can get emotional about these abortions because they almost look like a baby, kind of, if you use some imagination, but the reality is, these abortions are only performed if the fetus is deformed and terminating it is a mercy.

Guy, 87% of abortions happen before the 12th week, when they are the size of a kidney bean.

Only 1% of abortions happen after the 20th week. and usually a fetus doesn't weight 8 lbs until the 36th week of pregnancy, when abortions are almost never performed.

I realize that you guys can get emotional about these abortions because they almost look like a baby, kind of, if you use some imagination, but the reality is, these abortions are only performed if the fetus is deformed and terminating it is a mercy.
And what about the 13% that make it past? You are retarded(I apologize to those who are mentally challenged and compare you intelligence to a liberal, as you are much more intelligent than a liberal). 33,000 abortions are happening a month, 33,000 X 13% = 4290 babies(past the 5 weeks) KILLED by planned parenthood. Like I said get your head out of your ass, be more informed, not a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiot, NAZI.

d34c0b824ee34ddf2f9b6622ba856a89.jpg

Forum List

Back