Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

Still trying to rewrite history Joe?
U.S. National Debt Clock 2008
Notice that the spending was almost 3 trillion a year, and after 8 years of Bush, 5 trillion was added to the national debt.

Are you some kind of fucking retard?

3 Trillion a year is not "what Obama spent fighting the recession". It's all the things government NORMALLY DOES.

In fact, when you took out Bush's wars, bush's tax cuts to the rich and bush's bailouts of his Wall Street Cronies, the deficit goes back down to pre-recession levels.

Do you think that since 10 years ago, and 3,000,000 unborn(and some born) baby deaths, that one,(maybe 1) could of been the lucky one to find the cure? But the world will never know? I can play liberal speculation also, maybe you could remove yourself from society, and have your body parts sold for science?

No, I don't think that for a minute.

First, those fetuses were getting aborted, no matter what the law was.

Second, any child born into that kind of family where it wasn't wanted wasn't going to do anything spectacular.

THird, we got plenty of people working on cancer.

Yes, every month 33,000+ go to the executioners knife. That is 33,000 liberals not being born. Great, but maybe just maybe some of those 4900 who get past the kidney bean sized, could of been one who cured cancer, or developed warp drive, but the world will never know. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat.

Actually, more Conservatives and Christians are getting abortions than Liberals. Liberals are smart enough to know how contraception works.

I knew a Christian gal who got two abortions because her boyfriend wouldn't marry her, because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Yes, every month 33,000+ go to the executioners knife. That is 33,000 liberals not being born. Great, but maybe just maybe some of those 4900 who get past the kidney bean sized, could of been one who cured cancer, or developed warp drive, but the world will never know. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat.

Actually, more Conservatives and Christians are getting abortions than Liberals. Liberals are smart enough to know how contraception works.

I knew a Christian gal who got two abortions because her boyfriend wouldn't marry her, because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.
I believe you as much as I believe your retarded president. You know you can keep you doctor if you doctor doesn't quit being doctor, you can keep your hospital if Obummercare doesn't make it close.

Do you think that since 10 years ago, and 3,000,000 unborn(and some born) baby deaths, that one,(maybe 1) could of been the lucky one to find the cure? But the world will never know? I can play liberal speculation also, maybe you could remove yourself from society, and have your body parts sold for science?

No, I don't think that for a minute.

First, those fetuses were getting aborted, no matter what the law was.

Second, any child born into that kind of family where it wasn't wanted wasn't going to do anything spectacular.

THird, we got plenty of people working on cancer.
I see your point, you weren't aborted and you definitely have done NOTHING spectacular. I must admit I am agreeing with your statement.

Still trying to rewrite history Joe?
U.S. National Debt Clock 2008
Notice that the spending was almost 3 trillion a year, and after 8 years of Bush, 5 trillion was added to the national debt.

Are you some kind of fucking retard?

3 Trillion a year is not "what Obama spent fighting the recession". It's all the things government NORMALLY DOES.

In fact, when you took out Bush's wars, bush's tax cuts to the rich and bush's bailouts of his Wall Street Cronies, the deficit goes back down to pre-recession levels.
No you are a fucking retard, the government spends almost 4 trillion dollars a year(while Bush spent on 3 trillion a year) and still the moron in chief cant get America going in the right direction, and he hasn't ever spent anything other than to pad the pockets of the liberal special interest groups, to make the RICH, RICHER, while making US poorer. You are as stupid as those who believe that 1 trillion dollars went to shovel ready jobs,(yuk, yuk) that weren't really shovel ready. Do US a favor and lower the CO2 by 1 and play in a busy intersection.

I believe you as much as I believe your retarded president. You know you can keep you doctor if you doctor doesn't quit being doctor, you can keep your hospital if Obummercare doesn't make it close.

And how is that any different than what we had before Obamacare? Frankly, before ObamaCare, my insurance changed about a dozen times either because I changed jobs or the company I worked for decided to change carriers to something a little cheaper and a lot shittier.

But to the point, yeah, Christian women get abortions... even Religious publications admit as much.

Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions?

“I suspect one in three women on campus have had an abortion,” she said matter-of-factly. “It may be higher. Christian kids don’t want to deal with the shame a pregnancy brings. So they abort instead of tell their parents.”

According to a study by the Guttmacher Institute, "Almost three-quarters of women obtaining abortions in 2008 reported a religious affiliation. The largest proportion were Protestant (37 percent), and most of the rest said that they were Catholic (28 percent) or that they had no religious affiliation (27 percent). One in five abortion patients identified themselves as born-again, evangelical, charismatic or fundamentalist; 75 percent of these were Protestant.”

Though the study suggests that attending religious services regularly indicates a lower-than-average rate of abortion, the fact remains: Professing Christians abort their children in large numbers. We estimate one in three adults in America today is the parent of an aborted child, and that rate is likely the same both inside and outside the church.

No you are a fucking retard, the government spends almost 4 trillion dollars a year(while Bush spent on 3 trillion a year) and still the moron in chief cant get America going in the right direction, and he hasn't ever spent anything other than to pad the pockets of the liberal special interest groups, to make the RICH, RICHER, while making US poorer. You are as stupid as those who believe that 1 trillion dollars went to shovel ready jobs,(yuk, yuk) that weren't really shovel ready. Do US a favor and lower the CO2 by 1 and play in a busy intersection.

The Stimulus was too small and went to the wrong places. Yet, we STILL managed to recover nicely by 2010.

Guy, I know this is going to come as a shock to you, but Obama won re-election, easily, because people recognize he saved us from the disaster Bush left us.

And even your side doesn't really want to nominate another Bush, although you probably won't really have a say in the matter. Just be grateful the rest of us are going to save you from THAT disaster.

And how is that any different than what we had before Obamacare? Frankly, before ObamaCare, my insurance changed about a dozen times either because I changed jobs or the company I worked for decided to change carriers to something a little cheaper and a lot shittier.

But to the point, yeah, Christian women get abortions... even Religious publications admit as much.

Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions?

“I suspect one in three women on campus have had an abortion,” she said matter-of-factly. “It may be higher. Christian kids don’t want to deal with the shame a pregnancy brings. So they abort instead of tell their parents.”

According to a study by the Guttmacher Institute, "Almost three-quarters of women obtaining abortions in 2008 reported a religious affiliation. The largest proportion were Protestant (37 percent), and most of the rest said that they were Catholic (28 percent) or that they had no religious affiliation (27 percent). One in five abortion patients identified themselves as born-again, evangelical, charismatic or fundamentalist; 75 percent of these were Protestant.”

Though the study suggests that attending religious services regularly indicates a lower-than-average rate of abortion, the fact remains: Professing Christians abort their children in large numbers. We estimate one in three adults in America today is the parent of an aborted child, and that rate is likely the same both inside and outside the church.

The Stimulus was too small and went to the wrong places. Yet, we STILL managed to recover nicely by 2010.

Guy, I know this is going to come as a shock to you, but Obama won re-election, easily, because people recognize he saved us from the disaster Bush left us.

And even your side doesn't really want to nominate another Bush, although you probably won't really have a say in the matter. Just be grateful the rest of us are going to save you from THAT disaster.
Damn Joe you still here, you are an enemy of Obama and the rest of the liberals who were in the Dumbocrat debate who were saying global warming is the greatest threat to the America, because you continue to spew out CO2. Now about Christain kids. Let me show you a FAUX catholic woman. Real Christians take responsibility for their actions, so they can achieve the greatest glory, while liberal Christians(Oxymoronic) say one thing then do another. Here is your typical liberal Christian. Nancy Pelosi Wants to Protect Kids in Syria, But Not Unborn Children From Abortion
Nancy Pelosi Wants to Protect Kids in Syria, But Not Unborn Children From Abortion---
A few days ago former Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, was having a discussion with her five-year-old grandson about possible war in Syria. She told the press that she explained to him that “hundreds of children” had been killed in Syria and that her defense of going into that country was that the killing was wrong—even though the dead children were not American.
The act of aborting a child in America has been sanitized, politicized, and neutered of all meaning. As American Life League tweeted, “Media has no problem showing dead Syrian children, but won’t show images of aborted preborn children.”

Exactly. And yet there is no difference in the horror of it, the sadness of it, or the cruelty that causes it. But rather than face this ugly act, America turns a blind eye.
Joe I bet you think you are a Christian, only in your minds eye are you one. Goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiots who have voted for Hope and Change, and only brings death and destruction. It is the liberal way.

Damn Joe you still here, you are an enemy of Obama and the rest of the liberals who were in the Dumbocrat debate who were saying global warming is the greatest threat to the America, because you continue to spew out CO2. Now about Christain kids. Let me show you a FAUX catholic woman. Real Christians take responsibility for their actions, so they can achieve the greatest glory, while liberal Christians(Oxymoronic) say one thing then do another. Here is your typical liberal Christian.

Uh, guy, please point out to me in the Bible where Jesus said ANYTHING about Abortion specifically.

In fact, you will not find an on-point prohibition against abortion ANYWHERE in the bible. Quite the contrary, the bible didn't consider fetuses to be people, it was perfectly okay to stone a pregnant woman, hitting a woman an causing a miscarriage was only an offense that was fined.

Tell you what, I'll give you all day to find a bible verse that SPECIFICALLY prohibits abortion.

Then when you fail that, I will come back and give you a bunch of verses that show the bible is fine with not only killing fetuses, but babies as well.

Joe I bet you think you are a Christian, only in your minds eye are you one. Goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiots who have voted for Hope and Change, and only brings death and destruction. It is the liberal way.

Oh, no, I'm an atheist, and proud of it.

And I didnt' vote for Obama in 2008. Did vote for him in 2012 because you guys nominated a Mormon Cultist, probably because there were no worshippers of C'Thulhu available.

Damn Joe you still here, you are an enemy of Obama and the rest of the liberals who were in the Dumbocrat debate who were saying global warming is the greatest threat to the America, because you continue to spew out CO2. Now about Christain kids. Let me show you a FAUX catholic woman. Real Christians take responsibility for their actions, so they can achieve the greatest glory, while liberal Christians(Oxymoronic) say one thing then do another. Here is your typical liberal Christian.

Uh, guy, please point out to me in the Bible where Jesus said ANYTHING about Abortion specifically.

In fact, you will not find an on-point prohibition against abortion ANYWHERE in the bible. Quite the contrary, the bible didn't consider fetuses to be people, it was perfectly okay to stone a pregnant woman, hitting a woman an causing a miscarriage was only an offense that was fined.

Tell you what, I'll give you all day to find a bible verse that SPECIFICALLY prohibits abortion.

Then when you fail that, I will come back and give you a bunch of verses that show the bible is fine with not only killing fetuses, but babies as well.

And I didnt' vote for Obama in 2008. Did vote for him in 2012 because you guys nominated a Mormon Cultist, probably because there were no worshippers of C'Thulhu available.
I just showed you a typical liberal "Christian" (Oxymoronic) and I am sure glad that you wont be there to be questioned at the pearly gates. Since you don't believe, then no big deal when the worms eat your body, and you soul, just sits there. But what if you are wrong, and you end up burning in HELL for eternity. I know you don't believe it, but what if???? I sure am glad you are willing to take that chance, but since Satan has been roaming the Earth(and the Rainbow House) you are a prime candidate to be one of his minions.

Since Unplanned Parenthood was only founded back in the 1920's by the RACIST leftwing Radical, Margaret Sanger and her WAR ON BLACKS, of course nothing was written about abortions, since they weren't happening. Back then Jesus was saying life was precious and everyone should be given it. But Satan on the other hand, loves War, Death, and Disease, and you liberals honor Lucifer in your Rules for Radicals. Yes my dear, liberasl are EVIL.

Since Unplanned Parenthood was only founded back in the 1920's by the RACIST leftwing Radical, Margaret Sanger and her WAR ON BLACKS, of course nothing was written about abortions, since they weren't happening. Back then Jesus was saying life was precious and everyone should be given it. But Satan on the other hand, loves War, Death, and Disease, and you liberals honor Lucifer in your Rules for Radicals. Yes my dear, liberasl are EVIL.
Joe Make sure you go back to the 1st testament and point out how God told the Jews to kill men, women and children, which you liberals love to do. Maybe you are Jews but you don't know it?

I just showed you a typical liberal "Christian" (Oxymoronic) and I am sure glad that you wont be there to be questioned at the pearly gates. Since you don't believe, then no big deal when the worms eat your body, and you soul, just sits there. But what if you are wrong, and you end up burning in HELL for eternity. I know you don't believe it, but what if???? I sure am glad you are willing to take that chance, but since Satan has been roaming the Earth(and the Rainbow House) you are a prime candidate to be one of his minions.

By that logic, there's a whole bunch of Gods you don't believe in, and what if you're wrong?

What if you are wrong and the Hindus are right? THen you might get reincarnated as a cockroach.

What if you are wrong and the Muslims are right? Then you are going to end up in Jahannam for all eternity?

What if the Bhuddists are right and you are wrong? Then you are going to Naraka until your Karma is resolved.

You see, I mean, you just can't be too careful. You just have to hope you were born in the right part of the world that worships a supposedly universal sky fairy correctly.

Oh, I do want everyone to note that "good Christian" andorojim could not find ONE VERSE in the bible that supported his views on abortion.

Joe Make sure you go back to the 1st testament and point out how God told the Jews to kill men, women and children, which you liberals love to do. Maybe you are Jews but you don't know it?

Since you asked...

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Okay, a whole lot of ignorance in this sentence.

First, Sanger never advocated abortion. Sanger felt abortion should be illegal.

Secondly, abortion precedes Planned Parenthood by millenium.

Abortion in the Ancient and Premodern World

Abortion was recorded in 1550 B.C.E. in Egypt, recorded in what is called the Ebers Papyrus (note 2) and in ancient China about 500 B.C.E. as well (note 3). In China, folklore dates the use of mercury to induce abortions to about 5,000 years ago (note 4). Of course, mercury is extremely toxic.

Hippocrates also offered abortion to his patients despite being opposed to pessaries and potions which he considered too dangerous.

Since you asked...

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24
Joe Biden on Abortion: Life Begins at Conception, But I Won't Say That to Others
"I'm prepared to accept that at the moment of conception there's human life and being, but I'm not prepared to say that to other God-fearing, non-God fearing people that have a different view," Biden told Father Matt Malone, S.J., editor in chief of America magazine, in an interview published on Monday
Joe, even your own vice president disagrees with your position, so you must hate Joe B.? I will say that you are not considered human life, as you show over and over, how demonic you are to innocent unborn BABIES, that just want a chance to survive. Now please go find a small boat and find the center of the cat 5 hurricane in the pacific. See if Global Warming is the cause. If you sink to the bottom of the ocean, at least the world will have 1 less person contributing CO2 and maybe more liberals will follow.

Okay, a whole lot of ignorance in this sentence.

First, Sanger never advocated abortion. Sanger felt abortion should be illegal.

Secondly, abortion precedes Planned Parenthood by millenium.

Abortion in the Ancient and Premodern World

Abortion was recorded in 1550 B.C.E. in Egypt, recorded in what is called the Ebers Papyrus (note 2) and in ancient China about 500 B.C.E. as well (note 3). In China, folklore dates the use of mercury to induce abortions to about 5,000 years ago (note 4). Of course, mercury is extremely toxic.

Hippocrates also offered abortion to his patients despite being opposed to pessaries and potions which he considered too dangerous.
BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood
Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
Joe, are you saying these people of color are lying? You must be a RACIST, Joe.

Joe, even your own vice president disagrees with your position, so you must hate Joe B.? I will say that you are not considered human life, as you show over and over, how demonic you are to innocent unborn BABIES, that just want a chance to survive. Now please go find a small boat and find the center of the cat 5 hurricane in the pacific. See if Global Warming is the cause. If you sink to the bottom of the ocean, at least the world will have 1 less person contributing CO2 and maybe more liberals will follow.

Biden is entitled to his own opinion.

the only opinion that matters is not mine, not yours, not Joe Biden's, but the opinion of the WOMAN who happens to have a kidney-bean sized fetus inside of her.

If she wants it, it's a baby. As in, "The baby is due in June! Giggle!"

If she doesn't, it's "That thing I need to take care of on Tuesday."

and frankly, that's how it should be. You seem to be ranting and raving at me because you are horrified women are controlling this conversation. Maybe you need to take it up with them.

Forum List

Back