DREAM Act Passes in the House

"Aliens are not more parties to the laws, than they are parties to the Constitution; yet it will not be disputed, that as they owe on one hand, a temporary obedience, they are entitled in return, to their protection and advantage."

-- James Madison; from 'Report on the Alien and Sedition Acts'

20 million illiterate people who wave the flags of another country when then demand those rights?

That fool drops quotes that he does not even understand at every chance he gets.

This amnesty (The Dream Act) is not just about teenagers and children but about every illegal alien up to age 30 who is willing to claim having been brought illegally to the U.S. before age 16. It is estimated that 2 million illegal aliens would actually qualify and that millions more might get the amnesty through fraud.

This is the line in the sand. Any rep who crosses this line gets booted out of office. Case closed.

I hope your right.

I know not a one of them would have a snowballs chance in Hell of getting my vote.

This is the biggest piece of crap bills I have seen since...... oh shit , the last one! :evil:

The Senate will NOT pass it. These people screwed up in 2006 when they desecrated the american flag and waved the flag of THEIR country and held up signs with obscene insults against the USA. AND flying the mexican flag above the american flag. BIG, BIG mistake!!

That's great.

Allowing people to better themselves by serving the country in the military or going to College.

Leave it to conservatives to filibuster this in the Senate.

Allowing lawbreaking illegal people. At the cost of Americas children. Yep. Way to go congress.

ANYBODY who serves honorably for the term of their enlistment in our military DESERVES the right to be a citizen, I think.

I knew kids when I was a kid whose parents were here on permanent VISAs.

They came to this place when they were babies and knew no other place but the USA.

They were no less AMERICAN in their attitudes or motus operandi than I was.

Giving kids LIKE THAT a path to citizenship is not only the right thing to do, its the SMART THING to do, too.

I'm open to allowing the CHILDREN a pathway to citizenship. I'm not inclined to punish a child for the crimes of their parents. The parents, however, must go home in order for their child to be allowed onto the pathway to citizenship. They're the ones who broke our laws. They should sacrifice their own desire to stay for the sake of their kids.

Gonna be hard on Obama when something like 70% of Americans are against this Bill... But I guess it follows Obama's record. Obama: "Believe me this is the last things I wanted to do....... wait I already used that line on ever Bill I signed."

Out of curiosity, where are you getting that number? Rasmussen, whose policy polls tend to skew to the right, found that 52% of Americans think that completing 2 years of college should put illegals who arrived here as children on a path to citizenship and 78% say the same about military service.

"December 2010" Archives - Orange County News - Navel Gazing...

"Their immigration status prevented them from working, paying taxes, serving in the military," she said. "They could never get right with the law, even though they had done nothing wrong. The only thing they did was to obey their parents."

Bull shit. They're here in America ILLEGALLY, and it really doesn't make one good goddamn bit of fucking difference how or why they're here, the simple fact remains, they're here ILLEGALLY, and that should be PUNISHED, NOT REWARDED!

Gosh.

Conservatives are basically a bunch of mean motherfuckers.

Except when it's one of them..that does something illegal.

They either deny it's illegal or come up with that old canard, "We all make mistakes".

This legislation is for kids, who, through no fault of their own, are in this country. They have no ties to the countries they came from..and for all intents and purposes, are American.

This legislation provides a path for citizenship through service in the military..or going to college. Both of which would make them viable and valuable citizens.

Unbelievable the opposition to this.

And telling.

ANYBODY who serves honorably for the term of their enlistment in our military DESERVES the right to be a citizen, I think.

They came to this place when they were babies and knew no other place but the USA.

Giving kids LIKE THAT a path to citizenship is not only the right thing to do, its the SMART THING to do, too.

There is already a way for people from other countries to come here, join our military, and get on the path of citizenship. We don't need the NIghtmare Act to accomplish that. This is just frickin amnesty.

Gosh.

They either deny it's illegal or come up with that old canard, "We all make mistakes".

This legislation is for kids, who, through no fault of their own, are in this country. They have no ties to the countries they came from..and for all intents and purposes, are American.

This legislation provides a path for citizenship through service in the military..or going to college. Both of which would make them viable and valuable citizens.

And telling.

It's not unbelievable at all. Why should the AMerican taxpay foot the bill for an illegals child? My own kid cannot go to California and get in state tutition but I'm being asked to pay for an illegals child to get instate tutition? Fuch that shit. It's just a magnet to draw more and more and more and more and more illegals. Why would you reward bad behavior and then not expect to get more bad behavior?

Americans deserve those jobs.

Gosh.

And telling.
If illegals weren't liberal and thus likely to vote Democrat, Democrats would not support this.

That's really all it's about -- a new solid voting bloc.

.....and then dies in the Senate.......

Look for Barry Obama on VH1's "Worst Week Ever" soon.

Gonna be hard on Obama when something like 70% of Americans are against this Bill... But I guess it follows Obama's record. Obama: "Believe me this is the last things I wanted to do....... wait I already used that line on ever Bill I signed."

Out of curiosity, where are you getting that number? Rasmussen, whose policy polls tend to skew to the right, found that 52% of Americans think that completing 2 years of college should put illegals who arrived here as children on a path to citizenship and 78% say the same about military service.

link to policy polls skewing right please.

Gosh.

And telling.

The interesting part is how the educated left does not see how entitlement programs actually make the VERY costly problem of illegal immigrant’s worse... Somehow your response is a prime example of the lack of otherwise very basic levels of intelligence.

So this Bill gives just another reason for illegal’s to come to America… Make US citizens pay for Illegal’s children’s birth, then HC, education, food and so on. Then 1 day that child can enroll in collage so the US citizen can most likely pay even more for that person’s education so that in the end the child can become a US citizen. The same goes for joining the military.

When you add up the cost the tax payers would have paid for this child to go from either being born here or just brought here, the HC and education and the rest added up you quickly realize they will never even cover a 10th of the cost… Now times that by millions and you have a liberal wet dream.

Forum List

Back