Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.

Ve vant to see your papers.
Yeah you marxists do.
IMG_1921.jpeg

It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.
It's not a problem.

What does this law change? Was it previously illegal to arrest them??

Hopefully.

Why would a bill need to be passed?

What does this law change? Was it previously illegal to arrest them??
Have you read the Bill?
I suspect the law grants additional powers to law enforcement.
I’m hoping it allows for full nazi-like empowerment.
Imagine this….A cop is having donuts hears two parasites speaking in spanish…that’s probable cause to ask for papers. Wouldn’t that be cool?

I suspect it's just one of them symbolic things, so Trumpsters can all have a circle jerk.
“Trumpsters”?
WTF….all good real core Americans want law makers to come up with creative measures to allow law enforcement the ability to hunt down, arrest and deport the parasites don’t they?
Do you hate public safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back