House passes Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan aid, potential TikTok ban

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
House passes $60bn in aid to Ukraine. Let Freedom packages be sent to our Russian military contades with great dispatch, and velocity!!!

Putin will be displeased!

The bills earmark over $60 billion for Ukraine aid, more than $26 billion for Israel and over $8 billion for Taiwan and Indo-Pacific security. A fourth bill includes a measure to force China’s ByteDance to sell social media platform TikTok within nine months — though the president can offer a 90-day extension — or face a national ban.

Meh, they can fight it out till the last greater and lesser russian for all I care.....I just think 60B should be spent on our border.
If Russia isn't defeated and broken up into manageable pieces, you may soon be depending on the open borders to deliver foreign military aid that doesn't cost billions.

America doesn't have frequent wars that are damaging to the economy or to it's hegemony.

The biggest risk of waste is the possibility that the Ukraine can't defend the ammo when it arrives.

d5c98353caad53122ca2bab6475e22e7_768x0.jpg

Trump didn't lead the charge against the spending and that permitted this assclown to be a good patriotic America.
Trump has failed to close the circle for us and our fellow antiwar faithful.

I see that as being worse for Trump than chancing to be antiwar!
Just fkn lovely sis, just lovely!

Like the teacher who asked Donald to use the word, 'lovely' in a sentence. He said: My 13 year old sister came home and told mom and dad that she was pregnant. My dad said: "That's lovely, just fkn lovely"!

ROFL
The UAF needs over 20 000 fresh reserves every month just to balance total numbers .
Where are they ?
Not in Ukey Land?
Any new OAPs and Kids found will be untrained .

It's a joke with the war effectively over now

Forum List

Back