Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn’t be…we need to be efficient in our efforts.
We have 50 million Mexicans and 17 illegals from other nations. Lets get the 50 million first.

it shouldnt be?.....there are many Hispanic Americans who were born in this country...many have been in the Military....but they speak Spanish sometimes among themselves...are they going to be hassled too?....

it shouldnt be?.....there are many Hispanic Americans who were born in this country...many have been in the Military....but they speak Spanish sometimes among themselves...are they going to be hassled too?....
“Hassled”?
You mean asked to prove citizenship?
If we were implementing measures to make America a safer, nicer place to live as we purge tens of millions of unwanted parasites from the population would you see whipping your id out as being “hassled” or would you see it as a necessary evil?

Could you?
I absolutely could….since my id which I am required to carry at all times doesn’t look like this.
Could you?
IMG_1927.jpeg

LIAR.

Cons conning America: claim Libs don’t want to fix the border because Trump told them not to support the bill that gave them most of their wishlist….because Trump needs to keep the border issue boiling.
BS. Your actions and the numbers coming in along with Sanctuaty cities prove you are a LIAR.

“Hassled”?
You mean asked to prove citizenship?
If we were implementing measures to make America a safer, nicer place to live as we purge tens of millions of unwanted parasites from the population would you see whipping your id out as being “hassled” or would you see it as a necessary evil?
this isnt nazi germany....or maybe you want it to be like that....

this isnt nazi germany....or maybe you want it to be like that....
I’ll ask you just like I asked dblack who couldn’t provide a rational answer…
“How do you suppose a problem of this magnitude gets solved without a dose of fascism?
You consider the usage of EO’s to be fascism…right? You would think another Operation Wetback from the 50’s would be an act of fascism…right? You would most certainly think a declaration of Martial Law to use as a tool to hunt illegals would be fascist…right?
So tell us…how would you seek-out 30-50 million illegals, arrest them and put them on a fast-track to deportation?”

“How do you suppose a problem of this magnitude gets solved without a dose of fascism?
You consider the usage of EO’s to be fascism…right? You would think another Operation Wetback from the 50’s would be an act of fascism…right? You would most certainly think a declaration of Martial Law to use as a tool to hunt illegals would be fascist…right?
So tell us…how would you seek-out 30-50 million illegals, arrest them and put them on a fast-track to deportation?”
that aint going to happen and i think you know this......so its just a fantasy of yours....and how long do you think actual American born and raised brown people as well as other colors will tolerate this bullshit?....

that aint going to happen and i think you know this
Why would you say that…now I know why dblack didn’t respond…at least you had the balls to give a retarded answer.
Are you saying we aren’t capable?
so its just a fantasy of yours
Seeking out trespassing criminals and deporting them is a fantasy? WTF!!
Applying our laws and protecting the interests of Americans is a fantasy…WTF?
There’s the problem…right there…we have way too many pussified fools among us who love being suckered.
and how long do you think actual American born and raised brown people as well as other colors will tolerate this bullshit?
“Tolerate” what….a government taking action on an issue that‘s been fucking them over and destroying their nation for decades?
All the legit dark people I know would embrace such action….fuck the rest!

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.
that need to happen in all the states of the union.

Why would you say that…now I know why dblack didn’t respond…at least you had the balls to give a retarded answer.
Are you saying we aren’t capable?

Seeking out trespassing criminals and deporting them is a fantasy? WTF!!
Applying our laws and protecting the interests of Americans is a fantasy…WTF?
There’s the problem…right there…we have way too many pussified fools among us who love being suckered.

“Tolerate” what….a government taking action on an issue that‘s been fucking them over and destroying their nation for decades?
All the legit dark people I know would embrace such action….fuck the rest!
the bottom line here is...you would not tolerate cops walking up to you every time you are out asking for your papers when you are born and raised here and maybe even served in the military....you would not tolerate it....you know it and i know it....

the bottom line here is...you would not tolerate cops walking up to you every time you are out asking for your papers when you are born and raised here and maybe even served in the military....you would not tolerate it....you know it and i know it....
Look, there’s a price to be paid to unwind this lunacy, we have to take our lumps…either on the front or the back-end.
It sounds like you’re saying there is no fix and that we might as well give America to Mexico’s people?
Remember, most decent, sane Americans don’t really want to live among Mexicans…if we did we all would have bought 3,500 sqft homes on the beach in Mexico for $50k years ago.

Look, there’s a price to be paid to unwind this lunacy, we have to take our lumps…either on the front or the back-end.
It sounds like you’re saying there is no fix and that we might as well give America to Mexico’s people?
Remember, most decent, sane Americans don’t really want to live among Mexicans…if we did we all would have bought 3,500 sqft homes on the beach in Mexico for $50k years ago.
you live in SCal....a place that has lots Mexicans....why did you live there?.....you knew there were lots of them...

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.
I suspect tRump isn't from this country. Arrest him.

Ahhh.... BL wants attention. How cute. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back