Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the Supreme Court approved presumption of guilt (random car stops for alcohol consumption), it's been down hill.

sure i havent...you just dont like it when people dont have your fucking racist attitude.....i responded to every thing you said....
Me:
“How do you suppose a problem of this magnitude gets solved without a dose of fascism?”
You:
”You know that’s not going to happen.”
Me:
You consider the usage of EO’s to be fascism…right? You would think another Operation Wetback from the 50’s would be an act of fascism…right? You would most certainly think a declaration of Martial Law to use as a tool to hunt illegals would be fascist…right?
You:
”Blame the people you voted for.”
Me:
“So tell us…how would you seek-out 30-50 million illegals, arrest them and put them on a fast-track to deportation?”
You:
”You know that’s not going to happen, blame the people you voted for.”
Me:
”It sounds like you’re saying there is no fix and that we might as well give America to Mexico’s people?”
You:
”You know Mexifornia is full of wetbacks…why do you stay?”
Me:
”Hold on…so your assertion is that since Americans were gracious for decades they are now required to stay gracious forever?”
You:
“the people you voted for have let this gracious behavior get out of control.....the 2 parties,the lessor of 2 evils,are responsible......you vote for incompetence,you get ineptness....”
Me:
”I gotta ask…if a family of brown people broke into your home and refused to leave when asked would you leave it right there and not seek action?”
You:
“what a stupid question....you must tremble in fear when you see a dark person...”

See the pattern…see what you do? You don’t answer questions, you don’t offer a solution to America’s biggest problem nor does Unkotare or dblack
You scream “blame the people you vote for…RACIST!” and Unkotare and dblack just shout RACIST from a far….
Look, if you want to keep your beaners, just man up and say you do….stop playing fucking games and pretending you care…Say you’re good with the mass degradation, with giving America to Mexico’s people…FUCK IT, grab your balls!

Me:
“How do you suppose a problem of this magnitude gets solved without a dose of fascism?”
You:
”You know that’s not going to happen.”
Me:
You consider the usage of EO’s to be fascism…right? You would think another Operation Wetback from the 50’s would be an act of fascism…right? You would most certainly think a declaration of Martial Law to use as a tool to hunt illegals would be fascist…right?
You:
”Blame the people you voted for.”
Me:
“So tell us…how would you seek-out 30-50 million illegals, arrest them and put them on a fast-track to deportation?”
You:
”You know that’s not going to happen, blame the people you voted for.”
Me:
”It sounds like you’re saying there is no fix and that we might as well give America to Mexico’s people?”
You:
”You know Mexifornia is full of wetbacks…why do you stay?”
Me:
”Hold on…so your assertion is that since Americans were gracious for decades they are now required to stay gracious forever?”
You:
“the people you voted for have let this gracious behavior get out of control.....the 2 parties,the lessor of 2 evils,are responsible......you vote for incompetence,you get ineptness....”
Me:
”I gotta ask…if a family of brown people broke into your home and refused to leave when asked would you leave it right there and not seek action?”
You:
“what a stupid question....you must tremble in fear when you see a dark person...”

See the pattern…see what you do? You don’t answer questions, you don’t offer a solution to America’s biggest problem nor does Unkotare or dblack
You scream “blame the people you vote for…RACIST!” and Unkotare and dblack just shout RACIST from a far….
Look, if you want to keep your beaners, just man up and say you do….stop playing fucking games and pretending you care…Say you’re good with the mass degradation, with giving America to Mexico’s people…FUCK IT, grab your balls!
do you see your pattern?....lets check any one outside that looks hispanic.....oh some are citizens maybe even veterans?.....who cares check their papers....yea that shits going to fly.....like you would put up with that shit....

hahahaha…see this shit Harry Dresden I can’t make this shit up …..this is what you wetback loving globalists call “answers” and solutions.
Just own your filth fellas…say it…you want all of America to look like East Los Angeles and EVERY other wetback infested shithole.
I’d respect you more if you man’d-up
why did you live in california with all those brown people?...why there?...

why did you live in california with all those brown people?...why there?...
I was born and raised in Mexifornia…like ALL cities, states and nations, it was an amazing place when it was predominantly white….weird how that works huh?
I built businesses here, I’ve raised kids here…I bought my dream homes in white communities here.

Unkotare
dblack

They should but can't. Texas passed a law allowing it, but the feds blocked it.

---Judge blocks Texas law that gives police broad powers to arrest migrants who illegally enter US---

Blocked by the courts because the constitution gives this Power to deport, to the Federal govt alone....is my understanding??

Have attempted to delete 3-way personal food fight and personality attack, not discussing the actual thread topic. I now see it goes all the way back to Sunday.

This thread is toast and not worth the effort.

Thread permanently locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back