Dragon age

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
This is a pretty new game and I got it for Christmas. So far this game is the best I have ever played. I highly recommend this game. It does come in Xbox and PS3 but I hear the PC is the best game play.

Any here playing this game too?

Here is a picture of my armour and the second picture is me and 3 of my party members after a quest was solved. This isn't a cutscene, this is actually what you see while playing the game. Very real like! Graphics are astounding in this game. After I kill something I have blood splattered all over myself. :lol:

Lera.jpg

This next picture is too big so here is the link to view it:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/Lera213/Terry.jpg

I heard a rumor that in this game two of your party members have sex and they have a cutscene video that shows it. LMAO.

ive heard a lot of good things about that title..

ive heard a lot of good things about that title..
There is only one problem I have found so far but I'm sure they are working on a patch for it. There is a memory leak, I have 6 gigs of ram and after 5 that is right 5 hours of play I will start to have some lag. A pain to save, and reboot but all is well again for another 5 hours.

This game is hard because how you interact with other NPC's in the game really will determine a totally different result. I got the collector's edition which comes with some free GREAT armor and two small little quest that is a must have.

When you first look at the map you think, this is a small world. Don't let that fool you. *laugh* It took me 8 hours just to finish one quest. Magi Circle...I was so lost in the fade. :lol:

One of my party members (NPC) a mage is a sick woman, if you play this game and get her...don't do what she ask you to do. EVIL WOMAN she is. She got me to go and kill her mother! Thank goodness I saved before I attempted it because her mother turned into a dragon that was unbeatable! I have to go back to a previous save and go slap that bitch. :lol:

I haven't read one cheat yet and all I can say is thank goodness I was smart and saved often because I made some bad decisions but was able to go back and only lose about 10 min of time.

Awesome game...I think it is a cross between 3 different games which are; WoW, Neverwinter Nights, and Oblivion.

Electronic arts/bioware, really listened to the gamers in what they wanted. They took things that gamers liked in each game and spun it into a re-adaptation of NeverWinter Nights story type line.

Shit......those graphics are almost video quality!

Like.......at about the level of Pixar studio quality.
I know and that isn't even zoomed in! You can see facial hair and shit. Just incredible graphics I must say.

Once I complete the game, I would like to start playing online. Wouldn't it be cool if we had some peeps from this board playing on one server together? Holy Cow...A lot of Blood splattered about. hehehehehehe

What Graphics card do you have?
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Yes I forgot I should have mentioned to all to really check the system requirements on the game box before and if you buy it.

Last edited:
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Yes I forgot I should have mentioned to all to really check the system requirements on the game box before and if you buy it.

ah, you should look to upgrade ;)

I have a Radeon HD 5850.

Newegg.com - HIS H585F1GDG Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card w/ATI Eyefinity - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

I have a Radeon HD 5850.

Newegg.com - HIS H585F1GDG Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card w/ATI Eyefinity - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
I prefer the Nvida drivers to tell you the truth. I just got this PC not this Christmas but the one before. I had to put money towards my son's new gaming PC and a new Video Card (nvida 260) for my other son for Christmas. My card works great, don't need the top of the line card when my game runs just fine with it now. I usually don't play on servers anyway. I leave that to my son's.

You should get this game if you have that video card.

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

I have a Radeon HD 5850.

I prefer the Nvida drivers to tell you the truth. I just got this PC not this Christmas but the one before. I had to put money towards my son's new gaming PC and a new Video Card (nvida 260) for my other son for Christmas. My card works great, don't need the top of the line card when my game runs just fine with it now. I usually don't play on servers anyway. I leave that to my son's.

You should get this game if you have that video card.

I used to have a 8600 GT before i got this.. It works Flawless.. Especially with the HDMI, Crysis looks amazing..

But of course it's a personal choice, i'm giving ATI a chance see how it goes..

I played it for a bit at my friends house on his xbox, it looked pretty good.. well all Bioware's games are good.. Especially Mass Effect.. that is probably my favorite RPG, no i take that back.. it's tied with Fallout 3.

I'll wait and see if Steam lowers the price or if there's a sale for it soon..

But Team Fortress 2 always takes up my time when i'm on the computer..

I'm surprised article hasn't posted in this thread yet ;). He loves that game
I didn't know that, he probably already beat the game and stuff.

Nah ... I'm like 75% thru it. I heard the PC version is better than the PS3 one.
I'm so confused I am at the dwarf tower and I have no clue on what to do. LOL...Oh Allister is starting to flirt with me...pretty soon I might invite him into my tent. Dang I have to post that pic.

I seem to be wandering around with my head chopped off right now. I have so many quest in my journal and not sure where or what to do first!

I have the golem, stern, allister, wyenn, Lanania, my dog, morrigan, that elf what's his name. I never use that rogue though cause he is too weak. He couldn't open up an easy chest.

I think I did some things wrong because I entered a town and some guy said meet me in the alley for a duel. They think I'm a traitor.

Did you get lost in the Fade?

Dragon Age is best played on a PC...you won't get the full function and stuff if you play it on Xbox or PS3. It is a must to play this on a PC. Worth the price without a doubt.

I haven't played fallout, nor mass effect because I don't like those shoot'em up type games much. I'm more into story line RPG games.

I didn't know that, he probably already beat the game and stuff.

Nah ... I'm like 75% thru it. I heard the PC version is better than the PS3 one.
I'm so confused I am at the dwarf tower and I have no clue on what to do. LOL...Oh Allister is starting to flirt with me...pretty soon I might invite him into my tent. Dang I have to post that pic.

I seem to be wandering around with my head chopped off right now. I have so many quest in my journal and not sure where or what to do first!

I have the golem, stern, allister, wyenn, Lanania, my dog, morrigan, that elf what's his name. I never use that rogue though cause he is too weak. He couldn't open up an easy chest.

I think I did some things wrong because I entered a town and some guy said meet me in the alley for a duel. They think I'm a traitor.

My computer is 7 years old ... no way I'm running Dragon Age on it. I'm in the market though and should have a new computer next year when Final Fantasy Online comes out.

I haven't gotten lost in the Fade but the part where you end up in it while in the Circle's Tower was a bitch.

My computer is 7 years old ... no way I'm running Dragon Age on it. I'm in the market though and should have a new computer next year when Final Fantasy Online comes out.

I haven't gotten lost in the Fade but the part where you end up in it while in the Circle's Tower was a bitch.
that is part of the fade I was talking about. Took me about 5 hours to complete the Circle of Magi. I think there is a trick to that quest and that is to start facing your left and go counter clockwise around. Wish I could have kept the burning man though. LOL So you're playing this on PS3?

Forum List

Back