Dragon age

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Terry, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    This is a pretty new game and I got it for Christmas. So far this game is the best I have ever played. I highly recommend this game. It does come in Xbox and PS3 but I hear the PC is the best game play.

Any here playing this game too?

Here is a picture of my armour and the second picture is me and 3 of my party members after a quest was solved. This isn't a cutscene, this is actually what you see while playing the game. Very real like! Graphics are astounding in this game. After I kill something I have blood splattered all over myself. :lol:

[​IMG]

This next picture is too big so here is the link to view it:
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/Lera213/Terry.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I heard a rumor that in this game two of your party members have sex and they have a cutscene video that shows it. LMAO.

3. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    ive heard a lot of good things about that title..

4. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I've never been into CRPGs. Post something about an FPS game, however, and I'll be all over it.

5. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Shit......those graphics are almost video quality!

Like.......at about the level of Pixar studio quality.

6. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    There is only one problem I have found so far but I'm sure they are working on a patch for it. There is a memory leak, I have 6 gigs of ram and after 5 that is right 5 hours of play I will start to have some lag. A pain to save, and reboot but all is well again for another 5 hours.

This game is hard because how you interact with other NPC's in the game really will determine a totally different result. I got the collector's edition which comes with some free GREAT armor and two small little quest that is a must have.

When you first look at the map you think, this is a small world. Don't let that fool you. *laugh* It took me 8 hours just to finish one quest. Magi Circle...I was so lost in the fade. :lol:

One of my party members (NPC) a mage is a sick woman, if you play this game and get her...don't do what she ask you to do. EVIL WOMAN she is. She got me to go and kill her mother! Thank goodness I saved before I attempted it because her mother turned into a dragon that was unbeatable! I have to go back to a previous save and go slap that bitch. :lol:

I haven't read one cheat yet and all I can say is thank goodness I was smart and saved often because I made some bad decisions but was able to go back and only lose about 10 min of time.

Awesome game...I think it is a cross between 3 different games which are; WoW, Neverwinter Nights, and Oblivion.

Electronic arts/bioware, really listened to the gamers in what they wanted. They took things that gamers liked in each game and spun it into a re-adaptation of NeverWinter Nights story type line.

7. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I know and that isn't even zoomed in! You can see facial hair and shit. Just incredible graphics I must say.

8. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Once I complete the game, I would like to start playing online. Wouldn't it be cool if we had some peeps from this board playing on one server together? Holy Cow...A lot of Blood splattered about. hehehehehehe

9. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    What Graphics card do you have?

10. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    I'm surprised article hasn't posted in this thread yet ;). He loves that game