Dr. Tandrus

Product Description
Beneath The Skin Of Black Folks elaborates on how black folks in America really feel. This book openly elaborates on the seven conspiracies of white america that has been used to keep black folks in generational poverty, locked up in jails and prisons (Eugenics), uneducated, on welfare, in projects and without economic and political power. This book exposes the minds and true feeling of black folks exactly one hundred years after DuBois's classic The Souls of Black Folks.
About the Author
Tracy Andrus is the 12th child of Alice Andrus and the Late Warren Andrus of Crowley Louisiana. A graduate of Crowley High School 1981, Andrus is an ordained Minister and professional speaker/orator. Tracy Andrus is curretly finishing up his PhD in Juvenile Justice at Prairie View A&M University. Tracy Andrus is the founder of the Enviorecogenetics Theory and writes extensively about race, racism and the economic depravations of African American. Andrus holds an Associate and Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Louisiana College and a Master's in Criminal Justice from the University of Louisiana at Monroe. He anticipates graduating with his PhD in the Fall of 2004. His dissertation is entitled: Poverty and African American Incarceration: A State by State Correlational Analysis. Tracy Andrus spend Three years in prison in Louisiana on a six year sentence for check kiting.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Beneath-Black-Folks-Tracy-Andrus/dp/0972972706]Amazon.com: Beneath the Skin of Black Folks (9780972972703): Tracy Andrus: Books[/ame]

No way that someone who is working on obtaining their PhD (no matter how fucked in the head they are) is this fucking illiterate with spelling, punctuation and grammar.

How do you draw not complaining out of me telling you to not be a racist in your heart.

Quit spewing hate.

Quit asking for massa to keep you enslaved.

Stand side by side with people of all color and proclaim freedom and respect for all our people.

You are failing at your task miserably.

What will it gain any black American to increase the hate?

Last edited:
Spent three years in prison for check-kiting, huh?

But I have a feeling that you're really Tank trying to make black people look ignorant.

Yes and I have paid the price for that crime and I am counselling youths in ways to avoid the many traps that white folks have made in their laws to ensure that black folks remain enslaved in the United States of America

But I have a feeling that you're really Tank trying to make black people look ignorant.

Yes and I have paid the price for that crime and I am counselling youths in ways to avoid the many traps that white folks have made in their laws to ensure that black folks remain enslaved in the United States of America

White man made you write bad checks, Tank?

I dont feel better about anything you say.

You create enemies where you have compatriots.

I am for equality for all.

You are for creating an atmosphere of hate to further burden the young people of this country with the hate of the past.

Go read about Mandella and what he accomplished.

He did not do it with hate in his heart.

It can not be don
Enjoy your hate and thankfully most of the children you have influence over have better hearts and minds than you do.

Mandela was a great black man but he lived in a country where most folks were black in case you did not know and most of the population of the United Statres of America are white folks like yourself that wish black folks would not complain and agress to fill up the prisons of the country so that they cannot vote or have children or procreate with white women.

And if you were in his place you would have had all the whites purged or killed with your hatefilled outlook.

I have mixed race people in my family.

People are people no matter their heritage.

Making everyone of one color your enemy is complete stupidity.

Why would you want the clock to go backwards?

A white cop arrested me for a law that white folks wrote and a white judge put me in jail with mostly black folks and you if you want to believe that it just happens that way by a set of coincidental circumstances then you believe what most white folks believe but black folks can see what is obvious to be the reality.

Out to blame others for your dishonesty?

Please leave the kids free of your irrational hate for all white people.

Who would Jesus hate?

A white cop arrested me for a law that white folks wrote and a white judge put me in jail with mostly black folks and you if you want to believe that it just happens that way by a set of coincidental circumstances then you believe what most white folks believe but black folks can see what is obvious to be the reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

look mister white people have been arrested for the same crime by black cops.

when you pretend life is only one sided you get flat resuts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The truth is that 60% of the prison population in the United States of Anerica is black but you and other white folks might prefer to ignore and joke about the fact but it is a reality black folks take seriously

Writing bad checks knows no color. :thup:

What color were the checks?

As I thought you wopuld say because you are just another white folk that wants to believe it is all just a happy coincidence that people who are imprisoned in American are black folks.

As I thought you wopuld say because you are just another white folk that wants to believe it is all just a happy coincidence that people who are imprisoned in American are black folks.

I'm a wop-dago-greaser. Not really white.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The truth is that 60% of the prison population in the United States of Anerica is black but you and other white folks might prefer to ignore and joke about the fact but it is a reality black folks take seriously

This is what is so sad about you.

I agree that drug laws have decimated the black population and that blacks are far more likely to be dealt with more harshly by our court systems.

I am on the side of my brothers who are treated unfairly under the laws of this country.

You just want me to be an enemy because my skin is white.

You hate white people and see us all as evil.

You make enemies where you could have allies.

You want the hate to grow and you plant its seeds every day in the minds of our precious young people to satisfy your need to excuse your illegal behavior and rationalize your crime.

Dude, You did the crime , you paid your debt to society.

Its over.

Dont plant the seeds of evil in kids heads that will HARM THEM.

They are not living your life, they need a chance to live their own lives.

You are teaching them that people like me who are on their side are evil and want to harm them.

Now when one of your kids goes for a job and the interviewer is white you have just caused them a much better chance of NOT GETTING THE JOB.

If you think scorn can not be detected in the human face then you are a fool.

You are doing as much to distroy these kids as you are doing to help them.

You are screwing with their lives.

If you need hate to live them dont pass it on to the kids.

they are our future.

I wonder what the real tandrus would think of someone using him as a sock.

Hello? Knock knock, shakin' sock. That you in there Tank? Sure sounds like you.

Forum List

Back