Dr. Tandrus

Minister of what?

I am an ordained minister of the United Methodist Church where I work on the restoritive justice ministry in an effort to help black youth overcome the injustice in the United States of America that continues to enslave black folks through purposeful incarceration preventing black folks from voting and procreating.

Teaching them to hate their white fellow man will harm them.

As long as white folk continue to unfairly incarcerate black folks no one needs to teach the nothing they do not already know and understand very well from their own experiences in life when they have been living around white folks.

Minister of what?

I am an ordained minister of the United Methodist Church where I work on the restoritive justice ministry in an effort to help black youth overcome the injustice in the United States of America that continues to enslave black folks through purposeful incarceration preventing black folks from voting and procreating.

I see. You use the word minister for racial purposes and it has nothing to do with God.
Nice to know in advance.
You have my pity for your small mindedness and I will bother you no more.
Buh bye.

Minister of what?

I see. You use the word minister for racial purposes and it has nothing to do with God.
Nice to know in advance.
You have my pity for your small mindedness and I will bother you no more.
Buh bye.

^.. :eusa_whistle:

You obviously dont what true equtable race realtions.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN HOW TO SPELL, TYPE, AND PUNCTUATE!!!!!!!!!

I feel so dirty, I actually agree with TMN's post.

Must be due to the "infinite monkeys" theory.

White folks put a great emphasis on correct spelling and grammar becuse it is another tool with they have to continue to maintain a set of rules that ensures that black folks will remain a seperate and unequal class in the United States of America.

please for the sake of the young people you influence every day.

STOP BEING A RACIST.

These young people you have power over need to know not all white people are the devil.

You will RUIN their lives with such hate.

This country is for all people and teaching them that white people are nothing but evil will harm them more than any one white person can.

Tandrus has performed A MIRACLE.

TMN appears rational in comparison.

WHODATHUNKIT?
I have the sneakin' suspicion they are friends in real life and this is all just an act.

White folks put a great emphasis on correct spelling and grammar becuse it is another tool with they have to continue to maintain a set of rules that ensures that black folks will remain a seperate and unequal class in the United States of America.
Inb4 Tandrus says that Books and Computers are tools of White Oppression and TM counters!

Last edited:
I don't think TMN is smart enough to pull off such a troll performance.

please for the sake of the young people you influence every day.

STOP BEING A RACIST.

These young people you have power over need to know not all white people are the devil.

You will RUIN their lives with such hate.

This country is for all people and teaching them that white people are nothing but evil will harm them more than any one white person can.

The fact that you believe that I need to open the eyes of young black men which make up 60% of the population emprisoned in the United States of America is a joke because you do not think they already cannot see that white folks are trying to keep them from voting and from multiplying

:lol:

Racist%2BEggs.JPG

Bummer that Tandrus is using God to bash white folks for black folks incarcerated, because I had some questions about the bible and him being a minister and all, I was eager to welcome him to usmb to get his take. But I guess I have to be black.

Woe. Oh woe.

Oh please. You go on and keep thinking that way and you'll always be supressed. But isn't that what you want so you always have an excuse?

there are people of all colors in this country being mistreated by our laws.

The fact that some only care about one color of abuse is pretty sad.

To me they are all my fellow Americans and when they are harmed I am concerned.

Google T Andrus and his book title. Interesting what pops up. Our dear Samson has stumbled across this guy before.

Oh please. You go on and keep thinking that way and you'll always be supressed. But isn't that what you want so you always have an excuse?

All the white folks are the same when it comes to wondering why black folks do not keep on wearing their masks and smile when they are constantly bein oppressed as if having the prison population od 60% black folk is not obvious and very easily seen to everyone involved.

I suspect you are some cracker trying to make black people look intolerant

Oh yes that would make you feel better about your own intolerance and inability to accept that black folks might not be happy to find that 60% of the prison population in the United States Of American is black so why don't you just go back to denying the truth.

I dont feel better about anything you say.

You create enemies where you have compatriots.

I am for equality for all.

You are for creating an atmosphere of hate to further burden the young people of this country with the hate of the past.

Go read about Mandella and what he accomplished.

He did not do it with hate in his heart.

It can not be done with hate.

Enjoy your hate and thankfully most of the children you have influence over have better hearts and minds than you do.

Spent three years in prison for check-kiting, huh?

But I have a feeling that you're really Tank trying to make black people look ignorant.

I dont feel better about anything you say.

You create enemies where you have compatriots.

I am for equality for all.

You are for creating an atmosphere of hate to further burden the young people of this country with the hate of the past.

Go read about Mandella and what he accomplished.

He did not do it with hate in his heart.

It can not be done with hate.

Enjoy your hate and thankfully most of the children you have influence over have better hearts and minds than you do.

Mandela was a great black man but he lived in a country where most folks were black in case you did not know and most of the population of the United Statres of America are white folks like yourself that wish black folks would not complain and agress to fill up the prisons of the country so that they cannot vote or have children or procreate with white women.

Forum List

Back