Dr. Tandrus

Tandrus

Rookie
Apr 24, 2011
Prairie View, TX
I am speaking to you all as one who speaks from beneath the skin of Black Folks because there appears to be no one on here who really knows what it is not to be white in a land that is run by white folks who make the law and enforce the law and imprison black folks. I myself have been unfairly and unjustly imprisoned shortly after I gratuated from high school in Crowly Louinsianna and since then I became a minister of the gospel of the lord.

Welcome. I have endured prejudice myself. I have lived in Louisiana. I even graduated from LSU. So tell me, how does one who has lived in Louisiana like yourself misspell 'Louisiana'?

• Banned
Welcome. I have endured prejudice myself. I have lived in Louisiana. I even graduated from LSU. So tell me, how does one who has lived in Louisiana like yourself misspell 'Louisiana'?

I am happy to hear that you have endured the prejudice that our people have had to overcome for the past 400 years and that you have graduated from LSU despite the obsticles and barriers and down right unfair practices of the whie folks in that state that should be ashames of their behavior towards all the black folks in that state but for the forgiveness of the lord they would have all parished long ago.

• Banned

:eusa_think:

Thank you for your welcome and I can plainly see and observe form the words you have included with your post that you have a good heart and a wise soul that appreciates that Barak Obama is a great president even though despite the white folks that have governed his life and influanced him to take directions.

I am happy to hear that you have endured the prejudice that our people have had to overcome for the past 400 years and that you have graduated from LSU despite the obsticles and barriers and down right unfair practices of the whie folks in that state that should be ashames of their behavior towards all the black folks in that state but for the forgiveness of the lord they would have all parished long ago.

When I lived in Slidell, Louisiana as young boy, my father was once asked to join the KKK. That was back in the 1960s. They obviously hadn't met my mother (who is not white). Fortunately for our family, we were moving to Seattle soon so he just politely said he would think about it and we left. Things had changed a lot in the 1980s when I attended LSU.

Tandrus, Obama is a product of white people and black people.

To try and make your fellow Americans enemies purely because of the color of their skins is racism.

I am white and have been refused service in a resturant because of my white skin.

Is that what you want America to be?

You want the same bullshit turned on the white race instaed of equality.

You are no better than those you hate.

When I lived in Slidell, Louisiana as young boy, my father was once asked to join the KKK. That was back in the 1960s. They obviously hadn't met my mother (who is not white). Fortunately for our family, we were moving to Seattle soon so he just politely said he would think about it and we left. Things had changed a lot in the 1980s when I attended LSU.

I graduated from Crowley High School in 1981 and to not notice the blatent and clear racism in Louisiana you had to be blind because white police would stop me for no reason other than the color of my skin and ask me why I was driving around with my friends just after we had been ating and drinking and only having a good time like all teenages will do.

Tandrus, Obama is a product of white people and black people.

To try and make your fellow Americans enemies purely because of the color of their skins is racism.

I am white and have been refused service in a resturant because of my white skin.

Is that what you want America to be?

You want the same bullshit turned on the white race instaed of equality.

You are no better than those you hate.

If you are white then you have no idea what it is like to be black and you probably shouldn't be preaching to a choire when you do not know what it is you are preaching because I am a minister I know of what I speak is true.

Oh I see, my being denied service for the color of my skin means nothing because I'm white.

You are proving to be a racist.

I am a liberal democrat and have been all my life.

YOU have NO right to tell me wether Im allowed to understand any other human being.

I understand who I understand wether you think Im allowed to or not.

You do grave disservice to your cause with your racist attitude.

You are helping the very people you claim to fight.

If you are indeed of color and care about equality you would care about all people no matter what their color.

When you suggest NO white person can ever understand what racism is then you doom your cause to NEVER be taken up by people of other colors.

You obviously dont want true equitable race realtions.

Last edited:
I am speaking to you all as one who speaks from beneath the skin of Black Folks because there appears to be no one on here who really knows what it is not to be white in a land that is run by white folks who make the law and enforce the law and imprison black folks. I myself have been unfairly and unjustly imprisoned shortly after I gratuated from high school in Crowly Louinsianna and since then I became a minister of the gospel of the lord.

Good Lord

I usually don't knock on typos, but that's not even close.

anyway, I'm sure Bass and Marc will be glad to have you around

I graduated from Crowley High School in 1981 and to not notice the blatent and clear racism in Louisiana you had to be blind because white police would stop me for no reason other than the color of my skin and ask me why I was driving around with my friends just after we had been ating and drinking and only having a good time like all teenages will do.

Come to think of it, I was mostly on campus in the mid to late 80s at LSU. The times I ventured out, I didn't notice any of the issues from the 60s, but I'll take your word for it. I spent most of my time in graduate school in Physics, EE and Mathematics and I only remember a couple of black students as undergraduates. The rest were white. Now, of course, in graduate school, whites were the minorities. Most of the students were from India, other Asian countries like China, South Korea, Indonesia, etc., Iran and a few European countries. One of my graduating classes had 125 students, 4 of which were white Americans.

You obviously dont what true equtable race realtions.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN HOW TO SPELL, TYPE, AND PUNCTUATE!!!!!!!!!

I feel so dirty, I actually agree with TMN's post.

Must be due to the "infinite monkeys" theory.

Minister of what?

I am an ordained minister of the United Methodist Church where I work on the restoritive justice ministry in an effort to help black youth overcome the injustice in the United States of America that continues to enslave black folks through purposeful incarceration preventing black folks from voting and procreating.

Minister of what?

I am an ordained minister of the United Methodist Church where I work on the restoritive justice ministry in an effort to help black youth overcome the injustice in the United States of America that continues to enslave black folks through purposeful incarceration preventing black folks from voting and procreating.

Teaching them to hate their white fellow man will harm them.

Tandrus has performed A MIRACLE.

TMN appears rational in comparison.

WHODATHUNKIT?

You obviously dont what true equtable race realtions.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN HOW TO SPELL, TYPE, AND PUNCTUATE!!!!!!!!!

I feel so dirty, I actually agree with TMN's post.

Must be due to the "infinite monkeys" theory.

White folks put a great emphasis on correct spelling and grammar becuse it is another tool with they have to continue to maintain a set of rules that ensures that black folks will remain a seperate and unequal class in the United States of America.

Forum List

Back