Dozens Die From Storms. No Obama Visit?

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Anyone else's hypocris-o-meter pegging out?

If he went there, you would complain he is not in Washing tackling this or that and complaining about how much it cost to get him there.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

If he went there, you would complain he is not in Washing tackling this or that and complaining about how much it cost to get him there.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
oooOOOoooo... I quake before your internet tough guy persona (non grata).

I remember the bitching and whining of "Where is Bush?" "Why isn't Bush here??" "He's a monster not going to where those poor people are!" from the left following EVERY major weather catastrophe this nation had. Needed or not... his presence was demanded by the left.

I'm just demanding Brackets Obama is held to the same standard instead of consoling some slut who wants a subsidy from the Catholic Church.

Notice that no one is screaming Where's FEMA.

It's mostly white people impacted so no governmental agency is going to help. When tornados took out Joplin, obama pulled the federal aid that was alrady authorized. And, don't even mention Texas.

Obama doesnt need to visit them.

We conservatives need to stop demanding Obama and the Federal government do things we dont want them to do.

We conservatives need to stop demanding Obama and the Federal government do things we dont want them to do.
(pssst! It's called illustrating hypocrisy.)

;)

It's mostly white people impacted so no governmental agency is going to help. When tornados took out Joplin, obama pulled the federal aid that was alrady authorized. And, don't even mention Texas.
Katz, there have been 97 tornadoes in ten states, the storm system continues MOVING. The President should pick a state?

Same with Grand Forks. FEMA was pretty much kept out of the loop and the states and neighbors rallied together and rebuilt that community with minimal help from the Feds. That being said, you'd HOPE they were smart enough to build off the flood plain finally.

Ah, I see. So which reason is it that there's no visit?

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

3. Not enough people died.

4. The Race Card. (Not enough black people to care)

5. Hmm what? Sportscenter?

6. Rush, STFU is more important.

I should have made this a poll.

7. Golf

8. Vacation

9. More golf, dithering

You must have really hated Eisenhower and Ford then.

Oh well....back to your Altar Boys, eh?

Speaking of perversion, assbreath - shouldn't you be lubing-up your dildos and saddle-soaping your strap-ons right now. It's Saturday. If a roll of paper towels is needed, please email me at [email protected]

Katz, there have been 97 tornadoes in ten states, the storm system continues MOVING. The President should pick a state?
bah! An excuse Bush would never have been let get away with.

I do so hate defending Obama, BUT , the storms are not over, it would be a big mistake for him to fly there.

I do so hate defending Obama, BUT , the storms are not over, it would be a big mistake for him to fly there.
That's right. It's not really weather news or important till it hits a minority stronghold, LA or the East Coast. THEN it's suddenly news.

;)
No, foolishness. Katrina impacted a smaller geographic area.
So? People died. Billions of dollars in property damage have occurred in large swaths of the state. But it's a ho hum flyover country, so why should the president be concerned when there's a slut to console, brackets to fill and campaigning to do.

Oh and I'm sure that Alabama and Mississippi, who also received extreme damage from Katrina are glad to be overshadowed by the incompetanos in New Orleans.

;)
No, foolishness. Katrina impacted a smaller geographic area.
So? People died. Billions of dollars in property damage have occurred in large swaths of the state. But it's a ho hum flyover country, so why should the president be concerned when there's a slut to console, brackets to fill and campaigning to do.

Oh and I'm sure that Alabama and Mississippi, who also received extreme damage from Katrina are glad to be overshadowed by the incompetanos in New Orleans.
TORNADOES in TEN states Fitz.

See Lugar, Coats, Daniels, all Republican, ALL doing their jobs:

Indiana tornado: Coats, Lugar promise to pursue federal aid | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
Amazing how that works...

but but but... W would have been forced to go! Why not Obama? What's so important he's not going to show sympathy and promising billions in aid? He damn near does it for everything else.

Yeah......

....all-of-a-sudden.

handjob.gif

They are still cleaning up Nimrod/ You think he wants to disrupt the emergency workers with a security nightmare? Grow a Brain...

See Lugar, Coats, Daniels, all Republican, ALL doing their jobs:

Indiana tornado: Coats, Lugar promise to pursue federal aid | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
Amazing how that works...

but but but... W would have been forced to go! Why not Obama? What's so important he's not going to show sympathy and promising billions in aid? He damn near does it for everything else.
I posted a link where both Senators and the Gov. have said they will be seeking Federal assistance. All republicans, doing their jobs. There IS no particular place TO go. TEN states are hit, so far.

Forum List

Back