Obama Called Fluke but Said Nothing to Tornado Victims

Will he call any of the Bible thumping grease spots?

Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube

Yet none of us is calling for his sponsors to drop him

Very true.... I hadnt thought of that angle.

Guess I believe in free speech.... thats the problem with the situation. We as conservatives dont call sponsors and threaten them. We simply stop buying their products.
The left has no problem taking away ones freedom to express their views... we need to start fighting back, and fight back hard!

Pew pew, pew pew pew!

I think Fluke should save herself a bunch of money and go Fluck herself. She's a professional feminist agitator.

Shouldn't you be touting the myriad benefits of ObamaCare somewhere? Or are you paid to protect Obama on other issues too?

:laugh:

Isn't much need to "protect" Obama when dupes like you are simply posting transparent lies that your feeders are forced to retract later in the day, is there?
We all make mistakes, at least this guy admits it, owns it, and corrects the record.

So tell me Greenbeard what is the pay for being a truth squader? Do you get to sniff one of Obama's golf shirts after he plays on a hot day? Maybe you get a souvenir Obama cigarette butt??? Whatever the pay, you're a good apparatchik comrade, a very good one......:lol:

truth%2520squad.jpg

What kind of stupid shit is that? Way to ruin Futurama, idiot.

C8sVD.png

I think Fluke should save herself a bunch of money and go Fluck herself. She's a professional feminist agitator.

Oh so witty!

Last edited:

Very true.... I hadnt thought of that angle.

Guess I believe in free speech.... thats the problem with the situation. We as conservatives dont call sponsors and threaten them. We simply stop buying their products.
The left has no problem taking away ones freedom to express their views... we need to start fighting back, and fight back hard!

Pew pew, pew pew pew!

:lol::lol::lol:

I see what you did there.

Obama don't care about white folk in the midwest....are you kidding?

Kind, caring, compassionate Obama calls abortion activist to offer his condolences over being called a slut....and ignores tornado victims. His priorities are clear - Politics first, nation second.

President Obama Friday took time out of his day to make a politically motivated call a Georgetown Law student who had been insulted by Rush Limbaugh, but he failed to utter a single public statement or make any calls – as far as we know – related to the tornadoes raging the same day across the Midwest.

The tornadoes have so far killed at least 39 people. The Georgetown Law student had her feelings hurt.

The student, a “reproductive rights” activist named Sandra Fluke, was called a slut and and a prostitute by Limbaugh over her support for forcing religious institutions to cover birth control.

By phoning Fluke, Obama was helping steer controversy over the Obamacare birth control coverage mandate away from a discussion damaging to the president about forcing leaders of religious institutions to violate their conscience, and instead toward a battle over women’s health rights.

But as he worked on his political objectives, Obama passed up several opportunities to mention the tornadoes, failing to appear at the White House and saying nothing about the storms during remarks Friday afternoon to a “conservation conference” at the Department of the Interior.

He didn’t even release a written statement, though he managed to put out a “Notice of Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Situation in Zimbabwe.”

Obama Called Fluke but Said Nothing to Tornado Victims | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Obama is on damage control with his gaffe regarding the Catholics.
He can't walk and chew gum at the same time. :eusa_whistle:

Will he call any of the Bible thumping grease spots?

Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube

He called the GOVERNORS of the states wherein the tragedies occurred. Should he call the thousands that suffered because of hundred tornadoes?

I am NOT an Obama sponsor.

no but where in I defended him a few days ago, I am not so inclined now...he should have gone there today, to a spot I described as a gesture...come on...

Kind, caring, compassionate Obama calls abortion activist to offer his condolences over being called a slut....and ignores tornado victims. His priorities are clear - Politics first, nation second.

President Obama Friday took time out of his day to make a politically motivated call a Georgetown Law student who had been insulted by Rush Limbaugh, but he failed to utter a single public statement or make any calls – as far as we know – related to the tornadoes raging the same day across the Midwest.

The tornadoes have so far killed at least 39 people. The Georgetown Law student had her feelings hurt.

The student, a “reproductive rights” activist named Sandra Fluke, was called a slut and and a prostitute by Limbaugh over her support for forcing religious institutions to cover birth control.

By phoning Fluke, Obama was helping steer controversy over the Obamacare birth control coverage mandate away from a discussion damaging to the president about forcing leaders of religious institutions to violate their conscience, and instead toward a battle over women’s health rights.

But as he worked on his political objectives, Obama passed up several opportunities to mention the tornadoes, failing to appear at the White House and saying nothing about the storms during remarks Friday afternoon to a “conservation conference” at the Department of the Interior.

He didn’t even release a written statement, though he managed to put out a “Notice of Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Situation in Zimbabwe.”

Obama Called Fluke but Said Nothing to Tornado Victims | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

He called everyone of the governors and offered assitance.

It's to bad that left to Republicans..any victim needing medical assistance would be on their own.

Want proof?

Medicaid Cuts Killing Ariz. Transplant Patients - CBS News

The thing is, he knows your Rovian playbook so well.

He knows, and I know, and anybody with half a brain knows that according to righties:

President makes statement on disaster = politicising the indicent or he is grandstanding.

He is in a lose-lose situation with rightie nutjobs. he's letting the federal and state agencie get on with their jobs, like he should...
Bullshit. He is the President. His job it to lead the country. If he can't stand the heat- get the fuck out of the kitchen. He's a whining eunuch...

One word: Katrina...

thats right-already posted on page 1 or 2...in this thread?

WASHINGTON — President Bush has shown that he can be empathetic, sensitive and decisive. But those qualities eluded him for days after Hurricane Katrina, and the lapse could become a defining moment of his White House tenure.

USATODAY.com - A compassionate Bush was absent right after Katrina

so tell me, is this thread out of bounds?

From ABC.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/obama-calls-governors-of-storm-ravaged-states/

And lets harken back to when Republican ruled the roost.

Hurricane Katrina was the deadliest and most destructive Atlantic hurricane of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season. It is the costliest natural disaster, as well as one of the five deadliest hurricanes, in the history of the United States.[3] Among recorded Atlantic hurricanes, it was the sixth strongest overall. At least 1,836 people died in the actual hurricane and in the subsequent floods, making it the deadliest U.S. hurricane since the 1928 Okeechobee hurricane; total property damage was estimated at $81 billion (2005 USD),[3] nearly triple the damage wrought by Hurricane Andrew in 1992.[4]
Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good job boys.

:clap:

He called everyone of the governors and offered assitance.

It's to bad that left to Republicans..any victim needing medical assistance would be on their own.

Want proof?

Medicaid Cuts Killing Ariz. Transplant Patients - CBS News

hey hack, I asked you in another thread you were slobbering over same, about this-

No transplant for dying dad who is illegal immigrant - San Jose Mercury News

where the heck where you then? :eusa_shhh:

From ABC.

Obama Calls Governors of Storm-Ravaged States - ABC News

And lets harken back to when Republican ruled the roost.

Hurricane Katrina was the deadliest and most destructive Atlantic hurricane of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season. It is the costliest natural disaster, as well as one of the five deadliest hurricanes, in the history of the United States.[3] Among recorded Atlantic hurricanes, it was the sixth strongest overall. At least 1,836 people died in the actual hurricane and in the subsequent floods, making it the deadliest U.S. hurricane since the 1928 Okeechobee hurricane; total property damage was estimated at $81 billion (2005 USD),[3] nearly triple the damage wrought by Hurricane Andrew in 1992.[4]
Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good job boys.

:clap:

Are you drunk? or on a controlled substance? :eusa_eh:

More impressive would be not "missing" the basic facts of the matter before spouting off, no?

Shouldn't you be touting the myriad benefits of ObamaCare somewhere? Or are you paid to protect Obama on other issues too?

:laugh:

Isn't much need to "protect" Obama when dupes like you are simply posting transparent lies that your feeders are forced to retract later in the day, is there?

wow, look who decided to step out of uncomfortable zone , aren't there any Obamacare stats to juke somewhere? Sebelius not taking your calls?:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back