Dozens Die From Storms. No Obama Visit?

Amazing how that works...

but but but... W would have been forced to go! Why not Obama? What's so important he's not going to show sympathy and promising billions in aid? He damn near does it for everything else.
I posted a link where both Senators and the Gov. have said they will be seeking Federal assistance. All republicans, doing their jobs. There IS no particular place TO go. TEN states are hit, so far.

So, that Federal help is Good now?

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Anyone else's hypocris-o-meter pegging out?

to be fair, this all appeared to happen in the last 36 hours(?)....I would expect him to be there soon..next 24 or so....

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

When's some empty-headed rapper gonna start screaming that obama hates white people? Isn't that how it goes? Maybe some talentless midget 'film maker' will cook up a conspiracy theory about how obama actually caused the tornadoes on purpose.

Oh course this is a tragedy, an on going tragedy. But as an aside, it's interesting to watch the progression of expectations that the President show up at each and every natural disaster...or else be called calluse, or a coward, or something else.

Having been in a few situations where VIPs show up for foto ops afterwards, truthfully, they are not very welcome....

to be fair, this all appeared to happen in the last 36 hours(?)....I would expect him to be there soon..next 24 or so....

Liberals probably don't even know what happened yet. After all, they're just those 'fly-over' states between Cambrige and San Fran.

Notice that no one is screaming Where's FEMA.

It's mostly white people impacted so no governmental agency is going to help. When tornados took out Joplin, obama pulled the federal aid that was alrady authorized. And, don't even mention Texas.
See Lugar, Coats, Daniels, all Republican, ALL doing their jobs:

Indiana tornado: Coats, Lugar promise to pursue federal aid | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

but but but... W would have been forced to go! Why not Obama? What's so important he's not going to show sympathy and promising billions in aid? He damn near does it for everything else.

Don't forget when that massive oil spill happened in the Gulf it was almost a week before he even said a word about it. Something about filling out his NCAA brackets or something was really taking up his time and attention.

Don't forget when that massive oil spill happened in the Gulf it was almost a week before he even said a word about it. Something about filling out his NCAA brackets or something was really taking up his time and attention.

An ENTIRE WEEK? Wow! You, of course, are ready to prove that, right?

I do so hate defending Obama, BUT , the storms are not over, it would be a big mistake for him to fly there.

Thank you!

7. Golf

8. Vacation

9. More golf, dithering

You must have really hated Eisenhower and Ford then.

Oh well....back to your Altar Boys, eh?

Speaking of perversion, assbreath - shouldn't you be lubing-up your dildos and saddle-soaping your strap-ons right now. It's Saturday. If a roll of paper towels is needed, please email me at [email protected]
Warrior for HATE, be there wind, rain, snow or storm, Warrior HATES.

Oh course this is a tragedy, an on going tragedy. But as an aside, it's interesting to watch the progression of expectations that the President show up at each and every natural disaster...or else be called calluse, or a coward, or something else.

Having been in a few situations where VIPs show up for foto ops afterwards, truthfully, they are not very welcome....

that has zip to do with it and I suspect you know that.

I posted a link where both Senators and the Gov. have said they will be seeking Federal assistance. All republicans, doing their jobs. There IS no particular place TO go. TEN states are hit, so far.

So, that Federal help is Good now?
Always has been with me. I'm in North Florida, lights flickering, screen on & off, wind picking up, auto shop down the street has vehicles inside, which I've never seen before, and I'm reading people say the President should fly to ONE of TEN states hit by tornadoes. This is slightly larger turn of events than many seem to admit.

Is the president supposed to visit every single fucking storm victim every single day? Even if he does show up, so what? What the hell good is it going to do for the people who lost their homes. They're still going to be destroyed whether the president shows up or not.

I do so hate defending Obama, BUT , the storms are not over, it would be a big mistake for him to fly there.

Thank you!
Good point. WHERE will he choose to fly anyway?

WHERE Trajon? Pick a STATE. It is still HAPPENING. And its CAMBRIDGE Unkotare.

No, foolishness. Katrina impacted a smaller geographic area.
So? People died. Billions of dollars in property damage have occurred in large swaths of the state. But it's a ho hum flyover country, so why should the president be concerned when there's a slut to console, brackets to fill and campaigning to do.

Oh and I'm sure that Alabama and Mississippi, who also received extreme damage from Katrina are glad to be overshadowed by the incompetanos in New Orleans.
TORNADOES in TEN states Fitz.
So? Where's the single standard?

They are still cleaning up Nimrod/ You think he wants to disrupt the emergency workers with a security nightmare? Grow a Brain...
Why should I when you don't. Where's the outrage? It was there for Bush. Why not Obama? Sucks when you lefties are held to the same standard as you hold others, isn't it?

Can't measure up when it comes down to it.

He is too busy fund raising :eusa_eh:

As they say in real estate "Its location, location, location"
Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, places where 'Bam doesn't have a "Prayer's chance in Hell" of winning next November. Obama does not make a move without a calculated, well thought out reason. He's only here to be president of Boston, New York City, Miami, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans,..... you get the point. The folks over in "Flyover Country" can just go pound sand. You know "When times get tough, they sink more deeply into their God and their guns" Mike Lupica remarked in the NY Daily News on the day of the Iowa caucuses that Iowa was too white to matter anyway.
Two months ago, or so, David Axelrod decided that Obama's re election was winnable without the white, working class male. Their campaign since has been specifically tailored to African Americans, Hispanics, women, perverts, and college educated librarians.

Forum List

Back