Dow set to surge more than 400 points...

I suspect Xi has no idea how big the China over-stimulation is. For example India and Thailand are eating its lunch.

I will judge any deal, not by short term market increases, but by long term better trade balances.

Not that I won't appreciate the benefit to my mutual funds.

At 10:05 ?
Market up 316....within 1000 points of the all time high!

Today? It's down almost 800 points right now.

So much for the Trump surge?

And of course Trump can move the markets whenever he wants to - any POTUS can do that. Just announce something bad and down the markets will go. Or something really good (whether it is true or not) and up they will go. Big deal.

But if POTUS Manchild does not get a significant deal from Xi within 90 days - all this 'pause' did was give China 3 more months of lower tariffs.

I say Trump got had...again.

Last edited:

And of course Trump can move the markets whenever he wants to - any POTUS can do that. Just announce something bad and down the markets will go. Or something really good (whether it is true or not) and up they will go. Big deal.

But if POTUS Manchild does not get a significant deal from Xi within 90 days - all this 'pause' did was give China 3 more months of lower tariffs.

Market worried about China tariffs....wait until they capitulate and watch it jump right back....he can move the market anytime he wants, as I said...but you are such a partisan subclass, you would NEVER USE your brain!

Market worried about China tariffs....wait until they capitulate and watch it jump right back....he can move the market anytime he wants, as I said...but you are such a partisan subclass, you would NEVER USE your brain!

It was not about the tariffs primarily. It was primarily about bonds (the elephant in the room). 'Inverted Yield Curve' was FAR more to do with today's dump than China. Recession fears was the buzzword today on Wall Street.

Investors hear 3 words they fear: inverted yield curve

BTW, I have never voted for a dem or a rep. The only partisanship I have is to being an indy. You know - there are tens of millions of us. But I guess all you partisan hacks can only see are reps or dems.

And BS that Trump can rally the DOW anytime he wants as he was whining like mad over the last month about the Fed while the equities generally fell...so save the Trump is great' nonsense. Only Trumpbots buy that one.

You clearly do not understand macroeconomics as you just keep preaching Trump no matter what the news.

You are just another Trumpbot hack.

Don't bother responding - I have wasted enough time on you already Trumpboy and will not read it.

Have a nice day.

It was not about the tariffs primarily. It was primarily about bonds (the elephant in the room). 'Inverted Yield Curve' was FAR more to do with today's dump than China. Recession fears was the buzzword today on Wall Street.

Investors hear 3 words they fear: inverted yield curve

BTW, I have never voted for a dem or a rep. The only partisanship I have is to being an indy. You know - there are tens of millions of us. But I guess all you partisan hacks can only see are reps or dems.

And BS that Trump can rally the DOW anytime he wants as he was whining like mad over the last month about the Fed while the equities generally fell...so save the Trump is great' nonsense. Only Trumpbots buy that one.

You clearly do not understand macroeconomics as you just keep preaching Trump no matter what the news.

You are just another Trumpbot hack.

Don't bother responding - I have wasted enough time on you already Trumpboy and will not read it.

Have a nice day.
Don't bother answering, there are many factors BUT Trump can move it with a tweet!

Here's how Donald Trump's tweets move markets — by billions of dollars - Mic
Mic › articles › how-donald-tru...

Trump's latest tweet is not the first example of how the president-elect's criticisms — tweeted or not — can move markets. On Dec. 6, Trump sent out a ...
In addition to the Fed, Trump can blame his tariffs for the latest market slump
CNBC

Oct 11, 2018 · While President Donald Trump has directed his ire at the Federal Reserve for the recent stock market decline, he also has himself to

As you said?? But didn’t you say the market was going to surge?

Sorry to break it to you but -800 ain’t a surge

As a ABNORMAL you don't know the market can turn on a word from Trump.....NOT surprised!

Daily Mail UK ^ | DECEMBER 4, 2018
Trump sends Dow Jones plunging nearly 800 points by tweeting 'I am a tariffs man' raising fears his 'truce' with China will be followed by full-scale trade war and recession U.S. stock markets plummeted Tuesday as a series of tweets from President Donald Trump suggested a trade war with China could resume next year despite claims of a truce and a long-term deal between the two countries. The Dow Jones closed almost 800 points down at 25,027, a loss of 3.1 per cent of its value, while billions were also wiped off the value of the Nasdaq and.....

How many times have we seen this scenario, Trump says something and the DETRACTORS thinks it SUGGESTS something, but they say shit & never say shit after his declaration had the Overall desired outcome further on down the line!....Amateur!

As a ABNORMAL you don't know the market can turn on a word from Trump.....NOT surprised!

Daily Mail UK ^ | DECEMBER 4, 2018
Trump sends Dow Jones plunging nearly 800 points by tweeting 'I am a tariffs man' raising fears his 'truce' with China will be followed by full-scale trade war and recession U.S. stock markets plummeted Tuesday as a series of tweets from President Donald Trump suggested a trade war with China could resume next year despite claims of a truce and a long-term deal between the two countries. The Dow Jones closed almost 800 points down at 25,027, a loss of 3.1 per cent of its value, while billions were also wiped off the value of the Nasdaq and.....

How many times have we seen this scenario, Trump says something and the DETRACTORS thinks it SUGGESTS something, but they say shit & never say shit after his declaration had the Overall desired outcome further on down the line!....Amateur!
I don’t doubt it, he is president of the USA. We’ve seen the market sky rocket during his first year on his promises and rhetoric. Now that reality is setting in we are in for a rocky ride. Hold on tight!

Last edited:
China has zero credibility, let's see evidence that they actually abided by something for a change. I wouldn't be putting too much stock, pardon the pun, in this truce agreement quite yet.

Dow Futures down almost 350 points.

The Trump-Xi bump is obviously long gone.

BTW, Trump, as usual, WAAAAY overstated and obviously lied about the trade 'deal' with Xi.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Not only does the moron Trump lie...but his lies are so ridiculously easy to disprove.

What a dufus.

BTW, Trump, as usual, WAAAAY overstated and obviously lied about the trade 'deal' with Xi.

Not only does the moron Trump lie...but his lies are so ridiculously easy to disprove.

What a dufus.
I see another ABNORMAL that failed eco101!!!

Stock futures higher after China affirms 90-day trade truce deadline

Published December 05, 2018MarketsFOXBusiness

Goes up goes down, mostly on reaction to Trump policies and the reply to yhem....Thank me!!!

What a dufus.

Goes up goes down, mostly on reaction to Trump policies and the reply to yhem....Thank me!!!

Hey Purge, call your buddy and tell him to say something to change the market. Down 600 so far today after dropping over 1000 last week! Enough funny business.

Trump's "winning" has reduced my net worth by almost $30,000 this week. Yet, his supporters seem to think that this is a good thing....

What a dufus.

Hey Purge, call your buddy and tell him to say something to change the market. Down 600 so far today after dropping over 1000 last week! Enough funny business.
Naw, he's going to hurt all you ABNORMALS....SELL NOW, SAVE YOURSELF....ROTFLMFAO!!!

What a dufus.

Naw, he's going to hurt all you ABNORMALS....SELL NOW, SAVE YOURSELF....ROTFLMFAO!!!
Just admit you were dead wrong with your prediction. You said there would be a surge because you thought Trump worked his deal magic with China but it was hot air and the result was a market bomb. Simple as that. I’m sure it will rebound in the upcoming days/weeks, but as for this situation you failed. It’s ok to admit it. I fail all the time.

Forum List

Back