Dow set to surge more than 400 points...

Dow Futures down almost 350 points.

The Trump-Xi bump is obviously long gone.

BTW, Trump, as usual, WAAAAY overstated and obviously lied about the trade 'deal' with Xi.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Not only does the moron Trump lie...but his lies are so ridiculously easy to disprove.

What a dufus.
I see another ABNORMAL that failed eco101!!!

Stock futures higher after China affirms 90-day trade truce deadline

Published December 05, 2018MarketsFOXBusiness

Goes up goes down, mostly on reaction to Trump policies and the reply to yhem....Thank me!!!

Hey Purge, call your buddy and tell him to say something to change the market. Down 600 so far today after dropping over 1000 last week! Enough funny business.
Naw, he's going to hurt all you ABNORMALS....SELL NOW, SAVE YOURSELF....ROTFLMFAO!!!
Just admit you were dead wrong with your prediction. You said there would be a surge because you thought Trump worked his deal magic with China but it was hot air and the result was a market bomb. Simple as that. I’m sure it will rebound in the upcoming days/weeks, but as for this situation you failed. It’s ok to admit it. I fail all the time.
What....You assholes think Change will happen over night....I KNOW YOU FAIL all the time. I actually read some of your inane posts!

BTW, Trump, as usual, WAAAAY overstated and obviously lied about the trade 'deal' with Xi.

Not only does the moron Trump lie...but his lies are so ridiculously easy to disprove.

What a dufus.

Goes up goes down, mostly on reaction to Trump policies and the reply to yhem....Thank me!!!

Hey Purge, call your buddy and tell him to say something to change the market. Down 600 so far today after dropping over 1000 last week! Enough funny business.
Naw, he's going to hurt all you ABNORMALS....SELL NOW, SAVE YOURSELF....ROTFLMFAO!!!
Just admit you were dead wrong with your prediction. You said there would be a surge because you thought Trump worked his deal magic with China but it was hot air and the result was a market bomb. Simple as that. I’m sure it will rebound in the upcoming days/weeks, but as for this situation you failed. It’s ok to admit it. I fail all the time.
What....You assholes think Change will happen over night....I KNOW YOU FAIL all the time. I actually read some of your inane posts!
Wow, nice general arbitrary attack, got me there! How about you speak up next time you read one of my inane posts and try to beat my argument? Regarding your OP, when exactly did you predict this 400 point surge to happen?

What a dufus.

Have you read ALL of his posts? Because the ONLY way you could know that he failed 'all the time' is if you did.

So...did you read every, single one of his 18,000+ messages?

Yes or no, please?

"The Purge" is the wrong-way Corrigan of this board when it comes to predictions.

Have you read ALL of his posts? Because the ONLY way you could know that he failed 'all the time' is if you did.

Yes or no, please?
Purge is a turd. All talk and nothing to back it up. Stupid posts like the one you’re pointing to easily prove it.

Yes or no, please?
If You are trying to be funny...you failed!

Yes or no, please?
Purge is a turd. All talk and nothing to back it up. Stupid posts like the one you’re pointing to easily prove it.
Apparently I annoy you....good!

CNBC ^ | 6 Dec 2018 | Thomas Franck
Speculation for the swell in volume and plunge in futures included the news of the arrest of the CFO of the Chinese telecom company Huawei. Traders also speculated that the selling could be attributed to a large fund or funds liquidating a position.

Billions of dollars in tariffs paid by American manufacturers, of course, have nothing to do with the present Trump induced economic disaster...

Regarding your OP, when exactly did you predict this 400 point surge to happen?
Some time after they buy in when the market’s low and imagine pushing this prediction on multiple web sites has induced the market to surge (vanity?) and then sell.
Take if from me a far more effective method is to suit up (although I’ve seen nuns play this game), get into any stock exchange lift early in the morning with an accomplice and wisper to him / her, just loud enough for others to hear, “ United Petrolium’s assay of the nickel content was staggingly high in that new area. I’m buying" or some such.
The performanc can be repeated a number of times to ‘Weight the market’. However, you need to be certain you don’t have the same audience otherwise the entire ‘marketing strategy’ can backfire.

Last edited:

Yes or no, please?

Agreed...he is a pure Trumpbot. Likes you if you like Trump. Despises you if you don't.

Pathetic.

It is simply not possible to attribute or predict a logical cause to every twitch of the stock market. Add the instantanious reactions of buying and selling instigated by software programmes we know nothing about and it’s a recipe for financial anarchy. Or to put it in simpler terms, that old addage a free market will always follow the laws of supply and demand due to it acting out of rational self interest misses out on a central ingredient. I wonder how many of you can figure out what that is? I confess however to having a biased view, not necessarily from any core ideology but from having worked on the floor of a stock exchange for some years in my misguided youth.

Forum List

Back