Doug Jones Has Some Young Girls in His Past Too

We both know your ass is scorched but like your fuhrer you can’t admit your wrong.

Debunking a claim about Democrats and founding of the KKK

No, you're just trying to lie about history.
I just provided a link proving I’m right.
You have your history revisionism, I’ll stick to the facts.

You proved nothing. Lucy provided actual proof that outed your lies.
We know by nature you Trump whores are fact challenged but the sad part is ( like trump) you don’t want to learn.
If it weren’t for liberals we’d still have segregation in the south.
Also the smarter the voter the more likely they vote blue
I’ll change the word smarter to more EDUCATED. But both works.

You're still wrong.
We both know your ass is scorched but like your fuhrer you can’t admit your wrong.

We know by nature you Trump whores are fact challenged but the sad part is ( like trump) you don’t want to learn.

Again, the facts of what really happened prove you wrong. More dems voted against the civil rights act than repubs. And of course there is this tired fabricated line that libs always try to trot out: Their preferred version pretends that all the Democratic racists and segregationists left their party and became Republicans starting in the 1960s. Lol.

Again, the facts of what really happened prove you wrong. More dems voted against the civil rights act than repubs. And of course there is this tired fabricated line that libs always try to trot out: Their preferred version pretends that all the Democratic racists and segregationists left their party and became Republicans starting in the 1960s. Lol.
There is nothing as sad as an ignorant person who refuses to learn.

As racial politics evolved between the Republican and Democratic parties nationally, the Deep South began moving more and more to the Republicans. In 1948, Strom Thurmond ran as a "Dixiecrat," a pro-segregation Democrat from the South. He carried most of the Deep South (which is why the results between the major parties was closer in southern states that year). With the exception of Georgia native Jimmy Carter's bids in 1976 and 1980 and the exception of 1968, when the Deep South backed the segregationist George Wallace over either major party candidate, the Deep South voted more Republican than the rest of the country in every election after 1964.

Lord Snot Nose needs more of an education.

In 1964, those states ( in the graphs from my link) were essentially the only ones (besides Republican candidate Barry Goldwater's home state of Arizona) to vote against Lyndon Johnson. Why'd they vote against Johnson? In large part, because Johnson championed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

And your point is what? Democrats killed them and many others. You bragging?
The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers...

The klan was a wing of the democratic party..

It was democrats that killed those little girls.
Still doubting the Kkk are conservatives thru and thru? ?
Educate your dumb ass.

Iiberal bullshit Dumb Ass.....

robert byrd is your hero dip shit:banana:

He was using the "N" word on tv shortly before he died. Of course, you know that.

Look you eternal moron......WHICH party do you think that members of the KKK and white supremacists vote for???

Go on.......STATE your "opinion" right here in the open.........Come out of the closet.
LOL
I don't know who they vote for but I do know who the Democratic Party (including Obama and Hillary), supported, embraced, and praised for many years and that was the Exalted Cyclops Robert KKK Byrd. They (and you) still defend his racism to this day.

Last edited:
He was using the "N" word on tv shortly before he died. Of course, you know that.

Look you eternal moron......WHICH party do you think that members of the KKK and white supremacists vote for???

Go on.......STATE your "opinion" right here in the open.........Come out of the closet.
LOL
I don't know who they vote for but I do know who the Democratic Party, including Obama and Hillary, supported, embraced, and praised for many years and that was the Exalted Cyclops Robert KKK Byrd. They (and you) still defend his racism to this day.

KKK Leader David Duke Tweets 'Thank God for Trump! That's Why We ...
www.newsweek.com/kkk-leader-david-duke-tweets-thank-god-trump-thats-why-we-l...

Nov 29, 2017 - Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos,

LOL
I don't know who they vote for but I do know who the Democratic Party, including Obama and Hillary, supported, embraced, and praised for many years and that was the Exalted Cyclops Robert KKK Byrd. They (and you) still defend his racism to this day.

Nov 29, 2017 - Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos,
Did Trump profess his love for Duke? No. Did the Democratic Party profess their love for Robert KKK Byrd? YES. That's the difference, nimrod. Republicans reject racists, Democrats embrace them.

LOL

Did Trump profess his love for Duke? No. Did the Democratic Party profess their love for Robert KKK Byrd? YES. That's the difference, nimrod. Republicans reject racists, Democrats embrace them.

Them: 'See! David Duke supports Trump! That PROVES Trump is a racist!!'

Us: Bill and Hillary Clinton admired and admitted being 'mentored' by well known racists, segregationists, and KKK members...'

Them: But... but... but... STROM THURMOND!

I've asked for a list of names of these so-called Dixiecrat Reagan democrats. None have been offered. That's no accident. The names of the Dixiecrats, and how many of them DIDN'T turn Republican, not once in their careers/lives, destroys this argument - and those using it.

3A3AF1C9-E2FC-40B8-80EC-366B722324CF.jpeg
E9389F13-4FC5-45C8-B2A4-53B4363EEE1E.jpeg
That confederate flag exposes the dems. Blow it up.
From 1992, 1996

Vanderbilt University Professor Carol Swain explains in PragerU's latest video that there are three myths behind the myth that both parties switched after the Civil Rights Act passed.

Watch it, you might learn something.

What did you expect from southerners when a decent republican like Honest Abe screwed them of their slaves......they had to align themselves with whatever party was against that particular republican.....

(If that's too difficult for you to understand, have a grown up help you......LOL)

LOL.... oh the irony of that reply coming from a poster with a god damn CONFEDERATE FLAG embedded in his avatar!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

They were loyal Democrats. BORN that way. Ain't no rationalizing it.. Like Robert Byrd or Bull Connor or FullBright or Lester Maddox or another 100 that survived past the CRAct as STILL loyal Dems.

They were conservatives. You're an idiot if you can't see that or admit that.

They were Blue Dog Dems to be exact. USED to be a time when there were some Dems that knew how economics and financing worked. They were conservatives only on fiscal responsibility. The Party left them. And then the Dems hunted them to extinction. Vacated the South and left a massive constituency virtually stranded. It's what you guys do.. Disenfranchise your voters..

Bill Clinton was as close to a Blue Dog Dem as you'll EVER see again.. Last of his "breed".. Mentored by racist Fullbright himself..

Do you have a point?

THEY WERE DEMS.. When you folks actually had the tolerance to have a big tent party. And not a circus of left-wing clones... They were PURGED. Like witches. Because they worried about stupid things like BUDGETS or EFFICIENCY in govt... Bout as conservative as Susan Collins.. They like GUNS, the BIBLE and NASCAR and all that stuff you make fun of in the South today.

What Dems don't know is that when you're bullying and taunting the South -- you're alienating 35% of population that TAKES your fucking abuse and seems to LOVE it. That's how sensitive and caring your party is.
A senior mod. Just another lowlife trump supporter who PRETENDS he’s fair and balanced.

I got 20+ years in Indie and 3rd party politics that SAYS --- I want both your inept, corrupt and useless parties to die a horrible death. PREFERABLY, locked in a f-ing death match to the end. Stay on topic.

And your point is what? Democrats killed them and many others. You bragging?
The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers...

The klan was a wing of the democratic party..

It was democrats that killed those little girls.
Still doubting the Kkk are conservatives thru and thru? ?
Educate your dumb ass.

Don't giive a rip about the KKK... That's a distraction. The Dem Party, particularly in the SOUTH, were the STAUNCH segregationists. Of that there is NO doubt. From Reconstruction and up until the late 60s in fact.

And Communists and eco-terrorists vote Democrat. So what? Candidates and parties ain't responsible for endorsements that they don't want.

Communists........
.Tell us who is recently in a love affair with the ex KGB agent, Putin?

Doesn't matter. They are part of Dem party coalition. HAVE BEEN functionally supporting the party for decades. You can't control moronic endorsements. That's a fact. Don't be hypocritical about.

LOL

Them: 'See! David Duke supports Trump! That PROVES Trump is a racist!!'

Us: Bill and Hillary Clinton admired and admitted being 'mentored' by well known racists, segregationists, and KKK members...'

Them: But... but... but... STROM THURMOND!

I've asked for a list of names of these so-called Dixiecrat Reagan democrats. None have been offered. That's no accident. The names of the Dixiecrats, and how many of them DIDN'T turn Republican, not once in their careers/lives, destroys this argument - and those using it.

Well, I just gave several. Maybe you just belly ache about not knowing because you ignore the examples.

William Fullbright. The Billy Jeff mentor. Fritz Hollings. Eric Kefauver. There's DOZENS that survived in the Dem party up until the 90s...

Forum List

Back