60 years after 4 little girls were killed in a KKK

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
On the morning of September 15, 1963, Rev. John H. Cross Jr. and members of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, were preparing to start the Youth Day worship service when a bomb went off.

----------------------------------------------------------
in a church, I don't believe it but its true.
those radical southern democraps were sumptin else eh...................you would have been cheering this if you were a southern democraps back then dummy........now go make me a sammich

We still have the KKK with us, but they don't wears growns or hoods anymore, some do.

they are called "unite the right" or Mega Right.
No they are called the KKK and there are less than 10k in the US.

You do realize they joined the republican party when the Democrats came out against racism, right?
Oh please....this has to be the most vacuous and weak deflection used today to ignore the past. This is tantamount to the ' I'm rubber and you're glue " 3rd grade schoolyard shit. Just embrace the fact that the moral high ground is a fantasy..it's liberating.

Alabama, Mississippi, Lousiana, Texass, Okiehoma, Florida, Tennessee and Kentucky along with the Carolinas...All massively conservative.
And always were Dem or Pub notwithstanding...the political evolution of those regions goes way beyond party affiliation.

Alabama, Mississippi, Lousiana, Texass, Okiehoma, Florida, Tennessee and Kentucky along with the Carolinas...All massively conservative.

????? Not Jackson, STL, KC, NO, Memphis et. Your point is invalid. There are also a slew of big GOVT workers in every state voting to keep “the party” going.

peoples constant generalizations are falsehoids.

Oh please....this has to be the most vacuous and weak deflection used today to ignore the past. This is tantamount to the ' I'm rubber and you're glue " 3rd grade schoolyard shit. Just embrace the fact that the moral high ground is a fantasy..it's liberating.
It's not a deflection Son, it's a fact.

I realize as a conservative you don't encounter too many of those but this is one.

Forum List

Back