Zone1 President Joe Biden's remark about hate

Shut up Lisa. You aren't telling me what I don't know. I was alive in the 70's. You and others like you whine when we bring up Jim Crow about how that was years ago, but we are just supposed to jump up and join the republican pasrty with outrrage becaausse of what Biden did in 1970.

The first black president was a Democrat. So talking about Abraham Lincoln is plaayeed outt.
The first black president was a traitor that has set this country into a tailspin. I was in high school when busing began in the 70s that brought Black kids out of underperforming schools in DC into Prince George's County higher performing schools.

The first black president was a traitor that has set this country into a tailspin. I was in high school when busing began in the 70s that brought Black kids out of underperforming schools in DC into Prince George's County higher performing schools.
This country was set-up with White Supremacy as it's foundation. How could Barack Obama send it into a tailspin?

Additionally, then-Senator Joe Robbinette Biden voted against integrating Public Schools in America.
That was a wise decision at the time. Anyone who thinks school integration is a good idea should talk to a white or an Asian who attended a black majority high school.

School integration only works when the percentage of blacks in the student body is very small. The problem is that whites who attended schools where the black population is minuscule, like I did, develop unrealistically benign attitudes about Negros, like I did.

Forum List

Back