60 years after 4 little girls were killed in a KKK

They were dicks back in the 1960s
Dangerous ones, i had an aunt who became an American citizen who was married to a US airman back in the fifties, they lived in Alabama,many years later on a visit to the UK she told me of a KKK march of many hundreds through the town she lived in, they probably couldn't pull that shit off today.

We still have the KKK with us, but they don't wears growns or hoods anymore, some do.

they are called "unite the right" or Mega Right.
We hv the KKK with us, but they dont wear gowns or hoods, they are called the NAACP whose racism is revealed right in their name, and who still support racial dicrimnation against whites, in Affirmative Action, Biden's racist Americn Rescue Plan, and CRT.

Leftists, now without slavery, without Jim Crow laws, and lacking any real oppression against black people, love to harken back to the bad old days, trying to make white people feel guilty. PBS continually spins out old Black & White newsreel footages of civil rights disturbances from the 1950's & early 60s.

How anybody could be influenced by this is amazing, especially after 58 years of anti-white racism (Affirmative Action). I guess it's effective on some people. :rolleyes:

Dangerous ones, i had an aunt who became an American citizen who was married to a US airman back in the fifties, they lived in Alabama,many years later on a visit to the UK she told me of a KKK march of many hundreds through the town she lived in, they probably couldn't pull that shit off today.
But blacks can march anywhere they want holding racist signs and chanting things against whites. Similar to the old KKK stuff - only the colors have changed.

Forum List

Back