Zone1 President Joe Biden's remark about hate

Ms. Turquoise

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2021
A few days ago I heard President Biden on the news make a weird statement. He said that he had travelled to Germany with his kids to tour the old WW2 concentration camps. He did this to show his kids what true hatred looks like and what hatred can lead humans to do to each other.
I thought to myself "He didn't have to go that far to show his kids what real hatred looks like. He could have went to any of these places right here in the USA".
1) Money, Mississippi where 14 year old Emmitt Till was tortured and lynched for whisling at a White woman in 1955.
2) Birmingham, Alabama where in 1963 four little Black girls were killed in the bombing of 16th Street Baptist church
3) Tulsa, Oklahoma where in 1912 an entire town of Black people were murdered, burned out and bombed out of their homes and businesses. There were many such massacres of Black people in the early 20th century in various cities, in the North and the South.

There are many, many more examples of hate President Biden could have taken his kids to see right here in the USA. It's ironic that he thought he had to take them to Germany to see hatred. Or maybe his speech writer just wasn't thinking that day.

)

Or he could simply playback speeches by him, Hillary and Obama spewing hatred toward White people, Christians, and Trump supporters.
Or, he could have explained to his kids the subtle (let’s say imperceptible) difference between hatred and his own many prior offensive comments about black people.

A few days ago I heard President Biden on the news make a weird statement. He said that he had travelled to Germany with his kids to tour the old WW2 concentration camps. He did this to show his kids what true hatred looks like and what hatred can lead humans to do to each other.
I thought to myself "He didn't have to go that far to show his kids what real hatred looks like. He could have went to any of these places right here in the USA".
1) Money, Mississippi where 14 year old Emmitt Till was tortured and lynched for whisling at a White woman in 1955.
2) Birmingham, Alabama where in 1963 four little Black girls were killed in the bombing of 16th Street Baptist church
3) Tulsa, Oklahoma where in 1912 an entire town of Black people were murdered, burned out and bombed out of their homes and businesses. There were many such massacres of Black people in the early 20th century in various cities, in the North and the South.

There are many, many more examples of hate President Biden could have taken his kids to see right here in the USA. It's ironic that he thought he had to take them to Germany to see hatred. Or maybe his speech writer just wasn't thinking that day.

)
According to Ms Tour

According to Ms Turquoise and her biased list, only blacks are the victums of hate. Where on her racist list for Biden to visit, was any and all heavily black populated cites. The residents of Chicago, New York, Detroit and many others kill, rape and rob each other at will. Just for fun. They attack Whites, and Orentials because those little old lady victems are viewed as opressors.

)

You are comparing the death of millions, done by a centralized government, to isolated events?
LOL
And I bet you wonder why no one respects you around here.

6 million jews slaughtered =/= 1 black negro boy killed in nowhereville MS.
Since over 10 million blacks died during the middle passage alone and at least 10 generations have died in America under slavery, jim crow and todays style of racism, it is safe to say that 10 times more blacks have died due to white racism in America than the white on white attempted genocide by Hitler. And I have not included the minimum of 60 million Native Americans who still today die under the weight of white occupation.

)

Good point. So many DemoKKKrat hate crimes right here in this country. Why do you keep voting for them?

Sounds to be that the OP is annoyed that Biden showed his kids how absolutely horrific and on such a massive scale the orchestrated murders of Jews were, and would rather keep the focus on blacks.

Also, a bit insensitive to start bringing up distant incidents of racism when just several days ago Jews suffered a massacre the likes of which we haven’t seen since the Holocaust.

Now that I think about it, I don’t think ONE blacktivist has expressed horror over Jewish babies burned in their cribs and Jewish toddlers getting their heads sawed off with a knife.

It’s back to “don’t forget, 60 years ago…..Emitt Till!” Four girls in a church!

What the Jewish people are suffering now is unspeakable.

)
Additionally, then-Senator Joe Robbinette Biden voted against integrating Public Schools in America.

Additionally, then-Senator Joe Robbinette Biden voted against integrating Public Schools in America.
I don't think that was possible. Biden was 11 when Brown v. Board was decided. Meanwhhiile In the 1970's trump was bust by the DOJ for housing discrimination.

I don't think that was possible. Biden was 11 when Brown v. Board was decided. Meanwhhiile In the 1970's trump was bust by the DOJ for housing discrimination.
They were integrating all black schools in the 70s. Biden was adamantly opposed.

I know all about Biden's racist past. That's why I know what he said about German concentration camps was hypocritical.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I heard Anchorage, Alaska has a higher murder rate than Chicago and it's a primarily White city. Is that true?
I don’t know. Did you hear that?

Also, you should probably try to be a bit more conversant with “math.”

In a big ass city, like Chicago, the number of murders as a proportion of the entire population is likely to be lower than that percentage calculation for a much smaller town where one guy murders even just a few people.

In a town of 3, if one guy shoots to death both fellow residents, the murder rate is 67%.

Chiraq has a population of approximately 2.6 million. There were 418 murders there as of September with almost 2000 people getting shot.

Chicago Has Seen 418 Homicides and 1,988 People Shot This Year, Lowest Numbers Since 2019: Police. That’s one low homicide rate. But don’t pretend Chiraq is safe.

Judging from his kids it did not have much of an effect.

I heard Anchorage, Alaska has a higher murder rate than Chicago and it's a primarily White city. Is that true?
Here is a response you can have some fun with. Just like Chicago, Anchorage is surely liberal and most likely not a predominately white-dominated society. Crime is welcome there too.

Here is a response you can have some fun with. Just like Chicago, Anchorage is surely liberal and most likely not a predominately white-dominated society. Crime is welcome there too.
Anchorage is mostly white and cconservative towns all over America have the same problem.

Forum List

Back