Doug Jones Has Some Young Girls in His Past Too

Whenever a moronic right winger brings up the repentant Sen. Byrd and the KKK, remind them of George Wallace........

The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.
What? You clearly have no understanding of your own party's history. lol.
:badgrin::laugh::laugh2:
I know it inside and out butthead.
I know all about the Dixiecrats. The fact still remains the murderist KKK has ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVES.
I can understand how you love to run away from your kind.
You idiots use this same faulty logic all the time.
This thread is about how Doug Jones helped get justice for 4 young girls while Roy Moore sexually preyed on 9 young girls.

Wow you are a dumbass! The KKK was started by Democrats to repress Republicans. Nowadays the KKK is hated and persecuted by both parties. They have no home or allies. So shut the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Neonazis and white supremacists vote republican.
Dickhead.

And Communists and eco-terrorists vote Democrat. So what? Candidates and parties ain't responsible for endorsements that they don't want.
Communists?
Hello... the 1950’s are calling you.

And your point is what? Democrats killed them and many others. You bragging?
The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers...

The klan was a wing of the democratic party..

It was democrats that killed those little girls.
Still doubting the Kkk are conservatives thru and thru? ?
Educate your dumb ass.

Debunking a claim about Democrats and founding of the KKK

YOUR people.

Wow, you really are an idiot. The dems were the party of slavery, segregation and the kkk and still segregate today.
The idiocy is all yours. Conservatives voted for segregation, against the civil rights act and the equal rights amendment. No wonder you want to shield your embarrassment by hiding behind party.

No, more dems voted against the civil rights act. That's history. Ever heard that saying that you should probably remain silent than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?
I’m sure you don’t know this but the breaking point between the D party and R had to do with the Civil Rights act.
The liberals who favored it flocked to the D party and the party of Barry Goldwater flocked to the R party.
Goldwater was against it.
But I do love watching you flounder and try to pretend you conservatives aren’t the racists.

You're still wrong.

And Communists and eco-terrorists vote Democrat. So what? Candidates and parties ain't responsible for endorsements that they don't want.

Communists........
.Tell us who is recently in a love affair with the ex KGB agent, Putin?

YOUR people.

Wow, you really are an idiot. The dems were the party of slavery, segregation and the kkk and still segregate today.
The idiocy is all yours. Conservatives voted for segregation, against the civil rights act and the equal rights amendment. No wonder you want to shield your embarrassment by hiding behind party.

^^^^ That 1964 Civil Rights Bill only passed because the Republicans voted for it, ALL the Southern Democrats except ONE - who a number were in the KKK - they voted against it, if it was not for the Republicans that Civil Rights Bill would have been defeated in The Senate.

View attachment 165701

View attachment 165688

View attachment 165689
View attachment 165690
View attachment 165691
View attachment 165700
View attachment 165692
View attachment 165693
View attachment 165694
View attachment 165695
View attachment 165696
View attachment 165698
View attachment 165699

HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964
Lucy Hamfisted still confusing liberals and democrats in the 1960’s.

YOUR people.

No, more dems voted against the civil rights act. That's history. Ever heard that saying that you should probably remain silent than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?
I’m sure you don’t know this but the breaking point between the D party and R had to do with the Civil Rights act.
The liberals who favored it flocked to the D party and the party of Barry Goldwater flocked to the R party.
But I do love watching you flounder and try to pretend you conservatives aren’t the racists.

You're still wrong.
We both know your ass is scorched but like your fuhrer you can’t admit your wrong.

You're still wrong.
We both know your ass is scorched but like your fuhrer you can’t admit your wrong.

No, you're just trying to lie about history.

YOUR people.
What? You clearly have no understanding of your own party's history. lol.
:badgrin::laugh::laugh2:

He told you the party history. The Southern Democrats were the CONSERVATIVE faction of the Democratic Party for 150 years.
Why do you think CONSERVATIVES revere Democrats like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis?

They were loyal Democrats. BORN that way. Ain't no rationalizing it.. Like Robert Byrd or Bull Connor or FullBright or Lester Maddox or another 100 that survived past the CRAct as STILL loyal Dems.

I'm a liberal.

Congratulations. So am I. You want a trophy? :biggrin: Politics in the South sucks because the Dem Party KILLED their Blue Dogs off. Only way the Dem voters get a choice is in local elections. That's why Doug Jones is the lucky dog right now. Haven't had this much attention on a Fed election Dem candidate in 30 years or so..
Dems killed off their supporters in the south?
When southerners fly their confederate flags, continue to hate minorities and continue their sister fucking, they left the Democrat party not the other way around..

You're still wrong.

I just provided a link proving I’m right.
You have your history revisionism, I’ll stick to the facts.

You're still wrong.

You proved nothing. Lucy provided actual proof that outed your lies.

It's like blaming the Unabomber on the Montana Territory — pinning fault on a sort-of-recognizable but not-really-related thing that also doesn't exist anymore. It's critical to point out that talking about the Democratic Party of early 20th century Alabama is like talking about Alexander Graham Bell's telephone in relation to the iPhone. It's … not really the same thing.

You're still wrong.

We know by nature you Trump whores are fact challenged but the sad part is ( like trump) you don’t want to learn.
If it weren’t for liberals we’d still have segregation in the south.

Even when facts proves these ignoramuses wrong they still hold on to their prejudices and ignorance.
But like I said before the Moore supporters can’t discuss how a child molester 19th century man would be a better senator than the modern progressive Doug Jones.
The south is still pissed he put their esteemed KKK behind bars for killing those little girls.

You're still wrong.

What’s the lie?
Tell me.

You're still wrong.

We know by nature you Trump whores are fact challenged but the sad part is ( like trump) you don’t want to learn.
If it weren’t for liberals we’d still have segregation in the south.
Also the smarter the voter the more likely they vote blue

Analysis | Blaming the Klan on modern Democrats is like blaming the Unabomber on the Montana Territory

This graph above compares results for the Democratic presidential candidate with those for the Republican. In 1964, those states were essentially the only ones (besides Republican candidate Barry Goldwater's home state of Arizona) to vote against Lyndon Johnson. Why'd they vote against Johnson? In large part, because Johnson championed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

As racial politics evolved between the Republican and Democratic parties nationally, the Deep South began moving more and more to the Republicans. In 1948, Strom Thurmond ran as a "Dixiecrat," a pro-segregation Democrat from the South. He carried most of the Deep South (which is why the results between the major parties was closer in southern states that year). With the exception of Georgia native Jimmy Carter's bids in 1976 and 1980 and the exception of 1968, when the Deep South backed the segregationist George Wallace over either major party candidate, the Deep South voted more Republican than the rest of the country in every election after 1964.

Forum List

Back