Doug Jones Has Some Young Girls in His Past Too

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Here is a picture of the four young girls killed in a church bombing in Birmingham Alabama by white supremacists.
Doug Jones put their murderers in prison.
He is an American hero.

9D05505E-4271-47F0-A917-858C6ECC2047.jpeg

A tight Alabama Senate race conjures the 1963 church bombing that killed 4 black girls

• Banned
Hey TN Harley what’s funny about Doug Jones putting away murderers.
I’d like to know.

And your point is what? Democrats killed them and many others. You bragging?
The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.
What? You clearly have no understanding of your own party's history. lol.
:badgrin::laugh::laugh2:

He told you the party history. The Southern Democrats were the CONSERVATIVE faction of the Democratic Party for 150 years.
Why do you think CONSERVATIVES revere Democrats like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis?

• Banned
The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.
I know it inside and out butthead.
I know all about the Dixiecrats. The fact still remains the murderist KKK has ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVES.
I can understand how you love to run away from your kind.
You idiots use this same faulty logic all the time.
This thread is about how Doug Jones helped get justice for 4 young girls while Roy Moore sexually preyed on 9 young girls.

Here is a picture of the four young girls killed in a church bombing in Birmingham Alabama by white supremacists.
Doug Jones put their murderers in prison.
He is an American hero.

View attachment 165615

A tight Alabama Senate race conjures the 1963 church bombing that killed 4 black girls
One of the reasons that the Alabama GOP doesn't like him.
I’m sure some of Moore’s supporters are descendants of the 4 girls murderers.

YOUR people.
I know all about the Dixiecrats. The fact still remains the murderist KKK has ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVES.
This thread is about how Doug Jones helped get justice for 4 young girls while Roy Moore sexually preyed on 9 young girls.
Robert KKK Byrd was a conservative? Is that why the Democratic Party made him their Senate Majority Leader?

Ah, no they be the history of the DNC!

here, DarkFlurry........ENJOY!!!!.................LOL

KKK Leader David Duke Tweets 'Thank God for Trump! That's Why We ...
www.newsweek.com/kkk-leader-david-duke-tweets-thank-god-trump-thats-why-we-...
Nov 29, 2017 - Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos,

Ah, no they be the history of the DNC!

here, DarkFlurry........ENJOY!!!!.................LOL

KKK Leader David Duke Tweets 'Thank God for Trump! That's Why We ...
www.newsweek.com/kkk-leader-david-duke-tweets-thank-god-trump-thats-why-we-...
Nov 29, 2017 - Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos,
Here, nat, enjoy.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Bull shit
From snopes, listed as true-

In an unexpected display of strength, the Loyalist faction of the State Democratic Executive Committee removed the “white supremacy” label from the party emblem Saturday in a move admittedly designed to keep Negro voters in the fold.

The only change made in the emblem was removing the words “white supremacy” and substituting “Democrats.” The rooster was untouched.

Charles W. McKay of Talladega offered the resolution changing the emblem. McKay gained fame a number of years ago when he authored the “Nullification Resolution” in the Legislature which sought to declare null and void the Supreme Court’s school desegregation decision.

McKay made it clear that the emblem change was necessary if the Democrats were to attract Negro votes this year.

“We can’t afford to spend a lot of money nominating candidates this spring and then take a stick and run off 150,000 to 175,000 voters who might vote Democratic,” he declared.

YOUR people.

YOUR people.
You know that party switch crap is just pure horse shit right? How many of those 1930 thru 1950 Democrat bigots are even alive now? The States went red because those OLD blue bigots fucking died. And the more honorable, decent God fearing Republicans grew!

Now you assholes are communists just trying to deny and tear down your own history. See a Confederate statue? See Democrat history. Simple as that.

Doug Jones is an American hero.
Roy Moore doesn’t believe women should have the right to vote or hold public office....
Thinks the teaching of evolution in schools causes driveby shootings....
And of course that lil thing of molesting children.

Vanderbilt University Professor Carol Swain explains in PragerU's latest video that there are three myths behind the myth that both parties switched after the Civil Rights Act passed.

Watch it, you might learn something.

What did you expect from southerners when a decent republican like Honest Abe screwed them of their slaves......they had to align themselves with whatever party was against that particular republican.....

(If that's too difficult for you to understand, have a grown up help you......LOL)

What did you expect from southerners when a decent republican like Honest Abe screwed them of their slaves......they had to align themselves with whatever party was against that particular republican.....

(If that's too difficult for you to understand, have a grown up help you......LOL)
They HAD to? Who made them? Who FORCED Democrats to support slavery? Bigotry? Lynchings? Bombings?
WHO?

Forum List

Back