After Facing Expulsion and Reinstatement, Tennessee Representatives Jones and Pearson Advance Past Democratic Primaries.

Two racist asshats ran around a legislative session ranting into bullhorns and denyiing other elected officials their rights to speak. Deport them, they're just turds dressed up in human clothes.

The reality is that the two black protesters were expelled and the white lady wasn't. Your pussy protestations on why that reality exists don't matter to me or anyone. The history of the racist white conservative south is not a mystery to anyone.

But you stay here anyway, like a dumbass. Clearly you don't believe your own bullshit, so why should anybody else?

Run along, Buckwheat San; your babbling is not even entertaining any more.

She wasnt doing everything they were. But alas, the FAGAt goat, continues with his racism.
Whiners gotta whine
Who's crying except you Soy Boy? 😄

I'm happy to simply point out the facts and allow people to come to their own conclusions. Two black protesters were expelled and the white woman wasn't. This is the same Tennessee GOP that decided in February that they wanted to honor Confederates. Now if you think people can't connect these facts to a conclusion of GOP racism then why are you bothering to continue to cry in my direction with your pussy protestations?

White Tennessee lawmakers speak out for insurrection in honoring Confederate history – Tennessee Lookout

But you stay here anyway, like a dumbass. Clearly you don't believe your own bullshit, so why should anybody else?

Run along, Buckwheat San; your babbling is not even entertaining any more.
I'm not running anywhere you pussy. I'm going to stand here and push your mutant culture towards extinction. 😄

Who's crying except you Soy Boy? 😄

I'm happy to simply point out the facts and allow people to come to their own conclusions. Two black protesters were expelled and the white woman wasn't. This is the same Tennessee GOP that decided in February that they wanted to honor Confederates. Now if you think people can't connect these facts to a conclusion of GOP racism then why are you bothering to continue to cry in my direction with your pussy protestations?

White Tennessee lawmakers speak out for insurrection in honoring Confederate history – Tennessee Lookout
:rolleyes:

I'm not running anywhere you pussy. I'm going to stand here and push your mutant culture towards extinction. 😄

Ah so ... Buckwheat San one triggered slant eye. Definitely has an inferiority complex; that's because deep down Buckwheat San feels most white people are better than it is.

Ah so ... Buckwheat San one triggered slant eye. Definitely has an inferiority complex; that' because deep down Buckwheat San feels most white people are better than it is.
😄

I am better than you. All you can do is derp racism and push more people towards me politically.

😄

I am better than you. All you can do is derp racism and push more people towards me politically.

lol keep telling yourself that. Your alleged 'black parent' at least was hoping to improve their offspring's gene pool; hopefully you are the only stupid failure in the bunch and have more successful siblings, ones who made it past 6th grade.

What else is there to say? You ignore everything and focus on one extremely minor detail so you can yell "racist"
How are normal people supposed to deal with ignorance like that?
One minor detail? Showing love to Confederates is a minor detail? Expelling the black legislators but not the white one is a minor detail? These ridiculous sentiments by Right wing posters are minor details?
they should have been shot to death that night

Ah so ... Buckwheat San one triggered slant eye. Definitely has an inferiority complex; that's because deep down Buckwheat San feels most white people are better than it is.
No clown. These are all details that paint a clear picture of GOP racism.

One minor detail? Showing love to Confederates is a minor detail? Expelling the black legislators but not the white one is a minor detail? These ridiculous sentiments by Right wing posters are minor details?

eat shit and fucking die.your not even worth your gd organs for harvesting

I didnt even read your link. Im not going to support your thread deflection because you have nothing.
Yes, it is a minor detail because there are reasons for it.
You are fucking boring. Good day, dumbfuck.

lol keep telling yourself that. Your alleged 'black parent' at least was hoping to improve their offspring's gene pool; hopefully you are the only stupid failure in the bunch and have more successful siblings, ones who made it past 6th grade.
You are some kind of Dipshit. 😄 The black side of my family in Jamaica are the wealthy ones. My black relatives in Jamaica were/are CEOs and managing directors of major Jamaican/American corporations. My black relatives in the States are Doctors and surgeons. The Chinese and Indian side of my family in both Jamaica and America are solidly Middle class. In fact it was my Chinese Jamaican relatives that were more on the under side of society. My Chinese grandfather and his brothers ran underground gambling parlors. One of his brothers eventually went on to be a pilot for Air Jamaica but then ended up doing some time for smuggling drugs into Miami.

I didnt even read your link. Im not going to support your thread deflection because you have nothing.
Yes, it is a minor detail because there are reasons for it.
You are fucking boring. Good day, dumbfuck.
I don't care if you read it or not. The GOP and the right have thoroughly cemented their reputation as a party and culture of bigots and racists.

Forum List

Back