Don’t you just hate it?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I hate it when I see Americans showing hatred, racism, and injustice to people of another rase, while waving the American Flag, it’s pathetic.

There is racism, hatred, and ignorance in the Democratic Party deep within so that it wouldn’t show.

I hate it when I see Americans showing hatred, racism, and injustice to people of another rase, while waving the American Flag, it’s pathetic.

There is racism, hatred, and ignorance in the Democratic Party deep within so that it wouldn’t show.

Just the Dems, huh?

They wave their flag, then they bitch when we wave ours.

You mean how Americans shows hatred, racism and injustice to the refugees fleeing violence in Central America, and calling themselves "Christian", while erected barbed wire and calling for them to be shot while crossing the Southern Border?

The Parable of the Good Samaratan should be required reading for these so-called "Christians". As well as Jesus warning that this Samaratan has a better chance of getting into Heaven than the Rabbi who "passed by on the other side" and refused to help.

Faith without deeds is "dead", according to Jesus. Time to walk the walk.

The United Nations says that more than 10,000 people have died in this war on both sides. More than 4,000 of them have been children. Hamas butchered over 1000 Israelis, but the more than 8,000 Palestinian deaths, is quite literally "overkill".

If Hamas is hiding in the tunnels under hospitals and buildings, why are the Isreali's bombing the hospitals and apartment buildings above these tunnels to rubble, and killing the innocents sheltering in them. How does this make them any less "butchers" than Hamas.

You mean how Americans shows hatred, racism and injustice to the refugees fleeing violence in Central America, and calling themselves "Christian", while erected barbed wire and calling for them to be shot while crossing the Southern Border?

The Parable of the Good Samaratan should be required reading for these so-called "Christians". As well as Jesus warning that this Samaratan has a better chance of getting into Heaven than the Rabbi who "passed by on the other side" and refused to help.

Faith without deeds is "dead", according to Jesus. Time to walk the walk.

The United Nations says that more than 10,000 people have died in this war on both sides. More than 4,000 of them have been children. Hamas butchered over 1000 Israelis, but the more than 8,000 Palestinian deaths, is quite literally "overkill".

If Hamas is hiding in the tunnels under hospitals and buildings, why are the Isreali's bombing the hospitals and apartment buildings above these tunnels to rubble, and killing the innocents sheltering in them. How does this make them any less "butchers" than Hamas.
HAMAS sowed the wind and is reaping the whirlwind.

Since when do democrats wave the American flag?
1700324395864.png
Trump rally J6

1700324472678.png
Democrats rally

Attachments

• 1700324276859.png
    1700324276859.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 3

Stamp out intolerance now!

HATE, not ok no matter what party you favor. And this board is filled with more ugly vulgar hate from MAGA, Than any one else.

Forum List

Back