Don't we EVER get a break in this country?

Obama has been a very good president. Even more so considering he has been fighting a party whose policies has brought the United States to her knees. Something even al Qaeda couldn't do. Course, it was Obama that got Bin Laden.

Good point rdean. Al Qaeda brought the Twin Towers down. The bigger, stronger terrorists are the ones who almost brought the entire country down financially..... the Tea Party. Obama will beat them as well.

Stupidity at its finest.

Congrats................
Put down the mirror and step-away, slowly.......​

Obama has been a very good president. Even more so considering he has been fighting a party whose policies has brought the United States to her knees. Something even al Qaeda couldn't do. Course, it was Obama that got Bin Laden.

Good point rdean. Al Qaeda brought the Twin Towers down. The bigger, stronger terrorists are the ones who almost brought the entire country down financially..... the Tea Party. Obama will beat them as well.
You are saying Americans are the terrorists?
Hey......there aren't that many people braggin' about the Teabaggers being American.

:eusa_hand:

You are saying Americans are the terrorists? From which country do you post, because that's one of the sickest things I've seen on these boards, and for which you are being neg repped.

He says it almost daily. and I negged him too.

You are saying Americans are the terrorists? From which country do you post, because that's one of the sickest things I've seen on these boards, and for which you are being neg repped.

Sorry. The sickest thing I've ever seen is watching a small group of Americans try to bring the country to it's knees and make the entire country suffer over it's idealogy. The Tea Party would rather bring the entire country down rather than compromise. I'll say it again: they are just as bad as terrorists. You can try to wrap their hate in the American flag and call it patriotism all you want. They damn near ruined this country and given the chance, they'll do it again.

And to everyone who neg reps me for this: I have to give a shit about rep power first before I give a shit about your neg rep at all. At 135-odd posts in, do you really think I give a shit about rep power?? LOL I'm not interested in a popularity contest. That's not why I'm here.

Sorry. The sickest thing I've ever seen is watching a small group of Americans try to bring the country to it's knees and make the entire country suffer over it's idealogy. The Tea Party would rather bring the entire country down rather than compromise. I'll say it again: they are just as bad as terrorists. You can try to wrap their hate in the American flag and call it patriotism all you want. They damn near ruined this country and given the chance, they'll do it again.

And to everyone who neg reps me for this: I have to give a shit about rep power first before I give a shit about your neg rep at all. At 135-odd posts in, do you really think I give a shit about rep power?? LOL I'm not interested in a popularity contest. That's not why I'm here.

The Tea Party stand for a balanced budget

The demoncraps stand for unrestrained spending and gluttony.

Now which will bring the country down first doyathink? And I'm just a bettin you're too damn chickenshit to answer this question.

Last edited:

Now which will bring the country down first doyathink? And I'm just a bettin you're too damn chickenshit to answer this question.

Saying what someone stands for and what they stand for aren't the same thing. From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. All that tax revenue is now missing from the US Treasury. Then the trillions lost from the Bush/Republican tax cuts. The two unpaid for wars. These are all things supported by the Teabag Party.

And now their answer is "do nothing" and that's the wrong answer. The Teanut Gallery is wrong about everything. Of course, if your argument is "WE STAND FOR FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE OTHER SIDE WANTS TO JUST SPEND FOR NO REASON", then of course, your argument makes sense. That makes sense to me, if it were true. But it's not true. It's a delusion. And "delusion" is all the Teanut Party has.

Granted, he could have worded it better.... but what he said, in context, was not what the media make it appear that he said.

If I was unemployed, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone who has worked in an industry that creates private sector jobs than a community organizer or professional political.

If I were unemployed and on unemployment for 2 years and it about to run out, I don't think I would be thinking that clearly.

You do know that your daughter was one of the millions of Americans Republicans held hostage until the tax cuts for the wealthy were extended? Don't believe me. Believe the right wing "Christian Science Monitor". You can thank Obama your daughter has had unemployment benefits for this long. There is no way you can come back with an "angry retort". This is the truth.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Senate Republicans pledge not to take up any issues, including extending unemployment benefits, until the Bush tax cuts and federal spending bills are sorted out.

I'm waiting to see what "SUNSHINE" has to say about Obama when it is he she should thanking for making sure her daughter isn't destitute". Which is where Republicans want to leave her. Has she heard what Republicans say about the unemployed? That they need drug testing? That they are hobos? Lazy? They don't mean everyone but "white" unemployed. I'm pretty sure they mean all unemployed.

What we need is a break from republican administrations – 4 years isn’t long enough, the Nation needs more time to heal from the idiocy and stupidity of the disastrous Bush years.

Wrong. Dumbass wants to raise the debt ceiling another 1.6 trillion dollars.. We can't endure another four years of his bat shit type of crazy spending.

And what planet are you from?

As much as I think black Americans deserve to be represented in American politics, they do not deserve to have the low bar expectations this fella holds at their ankles.
......Or, White-trash insisting they'll decide what qualifies as success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y1ZouB264g]White Supremacists Threaten America - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLVTzljOjA]Rush Limbaugh Proves He Is A Racist - YouTube[/ame]​

If Obama were not black, if the GObP/Repubs had not sworn to make him a one-term prez and then paid enormous money to perpetrate lies about him, he would be the very same hero in the US as he is to the rest of the world. As it is, the rw embraces their own ignorance, closes their eyes to facts and will, if we're not very vigilant, succeed in electing a soulless plutocrat to the White House (or one of the other incompetent pubs who are SO busy embarassing themselves in public!).

The Republicans do nothing and President Obama gets the blame.

President Obama works his butt off FOR the country and the pubs get the credit.

Dems could learn a lot from the Great Lie Machine that IS the GObP.

Guess you missed the whole Clinton impeachment thingie over bullshit. While "black" might factor into it...they just want power. They want to run things. It's the nature of Conservatism.

California Girl!

How many private sector jobs has the country gained since Obama took office? How many consecutive months of private sector job growth have we had? Please..........stop lying.

Willow....the debt ceiling and new spending are two different things. Please learn.

What we need is a break from republican administrations – 4 years isn’t long enough, the Nation needs more time to heal from the idiocy and stupidity of the disastrous Bush years.

Very much so.

Conservatives need a break too. They got to weed out the crazies from their party.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

bush_republicard.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

If Obama were not black, if the GObP/Repubs had not sworn to make him a one-term prez and then paid enormous money to perpetrate lies about him, he would be the very same hero in the US as he is to the rest of the world.

Okay, this is absurd. I've come to appreciate Obama's Presidency alot more than I ever thought I would during the last election. But on what basis can you claim that the "rest of the world" sees him as a hero? On what basis can you claim that the US should see him as a hero? I get that there are good things that he's done, and certainly bringing down bin Laden ranks among the top. But I can't call a President a hero for taking down bin Laden. It's just not enough, in and of itself. While I support Obama on certain points, he's a long way from being a hero. And race has nothing to do with that stance.

Don't we EVER get a break in this country?

We get the breaks we deserve. Until we ALL grow up and take personal responsibility for the future of our country and resist being told what that future will be then until tht day this is what we get and deserve.

What does taking responsibility really mean HUGGY?

I know this will never happen but we must stop watching media controlled by those that benifit from keeping us misinformed. We must choose between entertainment, titilation and being played for fools and the hard work of responsible gathering of information to make our choices in electing our representatives.

All of the information we need is available to everyone who comes to the internet. We do not need television personality puppets speaking the words of the gatekeepers that are the chains that make us slaves to those that profit from our ignorance and worse infect our thinking with intentional lies and half lies that hide the truth.

I really do not see any good and just future. We are lazy physically and mentally. We ARE getting the breaks we deserve.

Stem cell research, foreign aid and funding contraception, jeopardizing consumer health and safety, and tort ‘reform’ are just a few of the many inane non-issues we’d waste time and energy on again with a republican administration – we need a long break from such nonsense.
They got to weed out the crazies from their party.

Um…

You think that being American somehow makes one magically exempt from being a terrorist? We have plenty of domestic terrorism to deal with. Not that I'm saying the Tea Party group are terrorists. But I won't sit here and entertain the notion that just being American preempts one from being a terrorist.

California Girl!

How many private sector jobs has the country gained since Obama took office? How many consecutive months of private sector job growth have we had? Please..........stop lying.

Willow....the debt ceiling and new spending are two different things. Please learn.

He raises the debt ceiling so he can borrow more and spend more. See? I learned.

Forum List

Back