Don't we EVER get a break in this country?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
This year all we have to choose from is going to be that fucktard Obama, and a dick head who thinks people whose jobs just evaporated and have been gone for 2 years are merely 'jealous.'

Oh my aching head!

You are aware, I assume, that the GOP nomination has not been decided yet, right?

Well in that case the choices include someone who thinks that everything will be hunkey dory if gays can't marry, another who thinks all we need is to make sure women don't get abortions, and one who thinks the child labor laws should be revoked.

My question stands. Obviously the finer point of it was lost you you CG. I guess you are tired from all that charity work you've been doing! :lol:

Obama has been a very good president. Even more so considering he has been fighting a party whose policies has brought the United States to her knees. Something even al Qaeda couldn't do. Course, it was Obama that got Bin Laden.

Obama has been a very good president. Even more so considering he has been fighting a party whose policies has brought the United States to her knees. Something even al Qaeda couldn't do. Course, it was Obama that got Bin Laden.

pukingsmiley.gif

pukingsmiley.gif

I suggest you do some real research into Romney. Ignore the media bullshit and dig for yourself. I know we don't often agree, but seriously.... for your own sake, find out for yourself before you decide what he is.

pukingsmiley.gif

I suggest you do some real research into Romney. Ignore the media bullshit and dig for yourself. I know we don't often agree, but seriously.... for your own sake, find out for yourself before you decide what he is.

I've been leaning toward Romney for a while now. But, shit, somebody's gotta have enough common sense not to say such stupid things. Granted the stupid things he says are the least stupid of the pack. But if I had been out of work for 2 years like my daughter was, I would be REALLY pissed off! I guess he needs to hire Obama's speech writer for a few days.

Last edited:

I've been leaning toward Romney for a while now. But, shit, somebody's gotta have enough common sense not to say such stupid things. Granted the stupid things he says are the least stupid of the pack. But if I had been out of work for 2 years like my daughter was, I would be REALLY pissed off! I guess he needs to hire Obama's speech writer for a few days.

Granted, he could have worded it better.... but what he said, in context, was not what the media make it appear that he said.

If I was unemployed, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone who has worked in an industry that creates private sector jobs than a community organizer or professional political.

Granted, he could have worded it better.... but what he said, in context, was not what the media make it appear that he said.

If I was unemployed, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone who has worked in an industry that creates private sector jobs than a community organizer or professional political.

If I were unemployed and on unemployment for 2 years and it about to run out, I don't think I would be thinking that clearly.

If I were unemployed and on unemployment for 2 years and it about to run out, I don't think I would be thinking that clearly.

That is the reality of the situation. You could have been a staunch republican your whole life. When bad luck comes a knockin' you ain't too proud to accept the government help no matter how briefly. If you need it you need it. This is how people become Democrats. This does not apply to criminals.

That is the reality of the situation. You could have been a staunch republican your whole life. When bad luck comes a knockin' you ain't too proud to accept the government help no matter how briefly. If you need it you need it. This is how people become Democrats. This does not apply to criminals.

So you're saying people vote Democrat because as Sunshine said, they aren't 'thinking clearly'.

That's good to hear. :lol:

Then people should 'think clearly' and vote for the one who has a record of creating private sector jobs.

Actually, there is very little difference between the Democrat and criminal mind set.

Both want to take money that doesn't belong to them away from other people.

And have no remorse about doing so. :doubt:

I've been leaning toward Romney for a while now. But, shit, somebody's gotta have enough common sense not to say such stupid things.
Yeah......Republicans have such a great batting-average, to-date!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]​

This year all we have to choose from is going to be that fucktard Obama, and a dick head who thinks people whose jobs just evaporated and have been gone for 2 years are merely 'jealous.'

Oh my aching head!

Are you serious?

The best way that the MASTERS can insure that they remain on top is to convince enough partisans that there really is a significant difference between GOP coke and Democratic Pepsi.

This is really the way its been my entire adult lifetime.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......I thought that's what Republicans called laziness??

301.gif

Actually, there is very little difference between the Democrat and criminal mind set.

Both want to take money that doesn't belong to them away from other people.

And have no remorse about doing so. :doubt:
I guess that depends on how you define "criminal mind set".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNBctwAsu48]PBS NOW | Credit and Credibility part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Romney will be the first Hispanic American President. and I thought it was going to be Marco Rubio..

Forum List

Back