Don't we EVER get a break in this country?

If you get off your pretty little ass and get involved in the political process and quit whining about it and if you realize that this is the greatest Country in the world you might get a break.

This year all we have to choose from is going to be that fucktard Obama, and a dick head who thinks people whose jobs just evaporated and have been gone for 2 years are merely 'jealous.'

Oh my aching head!

The thing is, it shouldn’t make any difference who is president. The Framers never envisioned the Imperial Presidency, his role was to be purely administrative, sign bills, give some speeches, stay out of the way.

Now we’re in a situation where the election of a republican president could jeopardize our civil rights and result in another republican war.

Obama has been a very good president. Even more so considering he has been fighting a party whose policies has brought the United States to her knees. Something even al Qaeda couldn't do. Course, it was Obama that got Bin Laden.

If Obama were not black, if the GObP/Repubs had not sworn to make him a one-term prez and then paid enormous money to perpetrate lies about him, he would be the very same hero in the US as he is to the rest of the world. As it is, the rw embraces their own ignorance, closes their eyes to facts and will, if we're not very vigilant, succeed in electing a soulless plutocrat to the White House (or one of the other incompetent pubs who are SO busy embarassing themselves in public!).

The Republicans do nothing and President Obama gets the blame.

President Obama works his butt off FOR the country and the pubs get the credit.

Dems could learn a lot from the Great Lie Machine that IS the GObP.

Obama has been a very good president. Even more so considering he has been fighting a party whose policies has brought the United States to her knees. Something even al Qaeda couldn't do. Course, it was Obama that got Bin Laden.

If Obama were not black, if the GObP/Repubs had not sworn to make him a one-term prez and then paid enormous money to perpetrate lies about him, he would be the very same hero in the US as he is to the rest of the world. As it is, the rw embraces their own ignorance, closes their eyes to facts and will, if we're not very vigilant, succeed in electing a soulless plutocrat to the White House (or one of the other incompetent pubs who are SO busy embarassing themselves in public!).

:lmao: Contact SNL

This year all we have to choose from is going to be that fucktard Obama, and a dick head who thinks people whose jobs just evaporated and have been gone for 2 years are merely 'jealous.'

Oh my aching head!

The thing is, it shouldn’t make any difference who is president. The Framers never envisioned the Imperial Presidency, his role was to be purely administrative, sign bills, give some speeches, stay out of the way.

Now we’re in a situation where the election of a republican president could jeopardize our civil rights and result in another republican war.

Excellent point.

There are good reasons why we have three branches of government but with congress completely paralyzed by the Repub party, it makes it nearly impossible to accomplish anything.

If its good for the country, the Republicans WILL filibuster it. Period. And, as we're seeing now, even though they're on an extended, tax-paid vacation, they can call in their filibusters - even from foreign golf courses. They don't even have to show up to work.

Oh my aching head!

Excellent point.

There are good reasons why we have three branches of government but with congress completely paralyzed by the Repub party, it makes it nearly impossible to accomplish anything.

If its good for the country, the Republicans WILL filibuster it. Period. And, as we're seeing now, even though they're on an extended, tax-paid vacation, they can call in their filibusters - even from foreign golf courses. They don't even have to show up to work.

When we are not in agreement there is supposed to be gridlock by design.

No worries, you will have your extra debt soon.

Good point rdean. Al Qaeda brought the Twin Towers down. The bigger, stronger terrorists are the ones who almost brought the entire country down financially..... the Tea Party. Obama will beat them as well.

Good point rdean. Al Qaeda brought the Twin Towers down. The bigger, stronger terrorists are the ones who almost brought the entire country down financially..... the Tea Party. Obama will beat them as well.

Stupidity at its finest.

Congrats................

You are saying Americans are the terrorists? From which country do you post, because that's one of the sickest things I've seen on these boards, and for which you are being neg repped.

And what planet are you from?

As much as I think black Americans deserve to be represented in American politics, they do not deserve to have the low bar expectations this fella holds at their ankles.

Do everyone a favor and get the people who screwed your blinders into your cranium to undo the surgery, won't you?

If you get off your pretty little ass and get involved in the political process and quit whining about it and if you realize that this is the greatest Country in the world you might get a break.
....At least, that's what the RNC's brochure says......or, maybe it's the Good Book.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCDZMWVWuc]Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Oh my aching head!

Most Democrats, like myself, are fine with President Obama. If you don't like him..don't vote for him. Don't worry..I doubt very much the Supreme Court with appoint him if he loses the election.

Liberals aren't into Dynastic rule..like you conservatives, anyways. :doubt:

Granted, he could have worded it better.... but what he said, in context, was not what the media make it appear that he said.

If I was unemployed, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone who has worked in an industry that creates private sector jobs than a community organizer or professional political.

If I were unemployed and on unemployment for 2 years and it about to run out, I don't think I would be thinking that clearly.

Then people should 'think clearly' and vote for the one who has a record of creating private sector jobs.

You're right, people should think clearly, but most don't. Some that are hard up, need a job badly, and is "thinking cleary" will vote for the best person he/she thinks will put them back to work. But I believe that the majority are not "thinking clearly" and really don't want to work (ows?) and they know the dems will give them all they need.

Hell.....all ya' do is watch Obama so-thoroughly/efficiently disassemble "conservatives"....and, their bullshit-Absolutes....to know who's (actually) on-top-of-things....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

:udaman:

:thewave:

Hell.....all ya' do is watch Obama so-thoroughly/efficiently disassemble "conservatives"....and, their bullshit-Absolutes....to know who's (actually) on-top-of-things....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

And as I and others on here are happy to point out, no teleprompter was needed.

:D

pukingsmiley.gif

I suggest you do some real research into Romney. Ignore the media bullshit and dig for yourself. I know we don't often agree, but seriously.... for your own sake, find out for yourself before you decide what he is.

I hear he's good with pets.

I've been leaning toward Romney for a while now. But, shit, somebody's gotta have enough common sense not to say such stupid things. Granted the stupid things he says are the least stupid of the pack. But if I had been out of work for 2 years like my daughter was, I would be REALLY pissed off! I guess he needs to hire Obama's speech writer for a few days.

Granted, he could have worded it better.... but what he said, in context, was not what the media make it appear that he said.

If I was unemployed, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone who has worked in an industry that creates private sector jobs than a community organizer or professional political.

If I were unemployed and on unemployment for 2 years and it about to run out, I don't think I would be thinking that clearly.

You do know that your daughter was one of the millions of Americans Republicans held hostage until the tax cuts for the wealthy were extended? Don't believe me. Believe the right wing "Christian Science Monitor". You can thank Obama your daughter has had unemployment benefits for this long. There is no way you can come back with an "angry retort". This is the truth.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Senate Republicans pledge not to take up any issues, including extending unemployment benefits, until the Bush tax cuts and federal spending bills are sorted out.

Oh my aching head!

If its good for the country, the Republicans WILL filibuster it. Period.
.....Thanks to the Teabagger Jihad O' 2010!!!

How productive it's been.....havin' so many witless-rookies, in Congress, presently.

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back