Don't we EVER get a break in this country?

Nope. The debt ceiling is raised as a means to pay for what has already been spent. Meaning what has already been authorized by Congress. You have not learned.

Nope. The debt ceiling is raised as a means to pay for what has already been spent. Meaning what has already been authorized by Congress. You have not learned.

I have learned. We're doing more and more and more spending and no balancing. Now which do ewe think is more detrimental to the country? Excessive spending or more balancing?

The last thing we need to do is return to the same failed Bush Era policies that resulted in only war, deficits, and recession.

with obama we got more wars, more debt, more deficits and more recession, we need to get his azz gone.

You are saying Americans are the terrorists? From which country do you post, because that's one of the sickest things I've seen on these boards, and for which you are being neg repped.

Sorry. The sickest thing I've ever seen is watching a small group of Americans try to bring the country to it's knees and make the entire country suffer over it's idealogy. The Tea Party would rather bring the entire country down rather than compromise. I'll say it again: they are just as bad as terrorists. You can try to wrap their hate in the American flag and call it patriotism all you want. They damn near ruined this country and given the chance, they'll do it again.

And to everyone who neg reps me for this: I have to give a shit about rep power first before I give a shit about your neg rep at all. At 135-odd posts in, do you really think I give a shit about rep power?? LOL I'm not interested in a popularity contest. That's not why I'm here.

The Tea Party stand for a balanced budget

The demoncraps stand for unrestrained spending and gluttony.

Now which will bring the country down first doyathink? And I'm just a bettin you're too damn chickenshit to answer this question.

LOL oooo yeah willowtree, you terrify me.... I'm far too chickenshit to answer a simple question from you.....

I don't give a crap at this point WHAT the Tea Party stands for. Their goal does not justify their tactics. They're a fringe, radical group hell-bent on getting their way at all costs to society and they aren't any better than the radical liberals you conservatives are always complaining about.

I stand on my own two feet so what's your point?

No you don't, you collect a government welfare check. BTW, your rep power seems to be going down. The last time you negged me, it was 4% higher than now. Guess people are tired of you sucking off their hard work, eh?

I stand on my own two feet so what's your point?

No you don't, you collect a government welfare check. BTW, your rep power seems to be going down. The last time you negged me, it was 4% higher than now. Guess people are tired of you sucking off their hard work, eh?

The day WillowTree has to argue with her brain instead of the stroke of a keyboard should be a funny day indeed!

Sorry. The sickest thing I've ever seen is watching a small group of Americans try to bring the country to it's knees and make the entire country suffer over it's idealogy. The Tea Party would rather bring the entire country down rather than compromise. I'll say it again: they are just as bad as terrorists. You can try to wrap their hate in the American flag and call it patriotism all you want. They damn near ruined this country and given the chance, they'll do it again.

And to everyone who neg reps me for this: I have to give a shit about rep power first before I give a shit about your neg rep at all. At 135-odd posts in, do you really think I give a shit about rep power?? LOL I'm not interested in a popularity contest. That's not why I'm here.

The Tea Party stand for a balanced budget

The demoncraps stand for unrestrained spending and gluttony.

Now which will bring the country down first doyathink? And I'm just a bettin you're too damn chickenshit to answer this question.

LOL oooo yeah willowtree, you terrify me.... I'm far too chickenshit to answer a simple question from you.....

I don't give a crap at this point WHAT the Tea Party stands for. Their goal does not justify their tactics. They're a fringe, radical group hell-bent on getting their way at all costs to society and they aren't any better than the radical liberals you conservatives are always complaining about.

What are their tactics. What is radical about wanting a balanced budget? ON one hand you declare they're the worst terrorists and on the other you say you don't give a crap what they stand for? How intelligent is that?

This year all we have to choose from is going to be that fucktard Obama, and a dick head who thinks people whose jobs just evaporated and have been gone for 2 years are merely 'jealous.'

Oh my aching head!

Romney's comments were made about wealth inequality, not about joblessness, and it is a fact that many people are jealous and envious of those who are richer, smarter and better looking than they are. While Obama is trying to worm his way into a second term by preying on these feelings, Romney is explaining that everyone benefits from large accumulations of private wealth because it means, for the most part, that decisions about where to invest that wealth are being made by successful business people who were smart enough to have amassed that wealth instead of, as Obama would have it, politicians and bureaucrats who have no such credentials.

The relevant question is would you rather have successful business people decide which companies are most likely to succeed and create new jobs or would you prefer to have politicians and bureaucrats make investment decisions based on poll ratings and ideologies rather than on which companies are most likely to succeed and create more jobs?

I Just cannot wait for the debates. I want obummer to explain to we the people about solyndra and why he put his campaign contributors ahead of the American Taxpayers when that company failed. I just can't wait.

If Obama were not black, if the GObP/Repubs had not sworn to make him a one-term prez and then paid enormous money to perpetrate lies about him, he would be the very same hero in the US as he is to the rest of the world.

Okay, this is absurd. I've come to appreciate Obama's Presidency alot more than I ever thought I would during the last election. But on what basis can you claim that the "rest of the world" sees him as a hero? On what basis can you claim that the US should see him as a hero? I get that there are good things that he's done, and certainly bringing down bin Laden ranks among the top. But I can't call a President a hero for taking down bin Laden. It's just not enough, in and of itself.
I guess you'd have to (actually) be there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJZ2CmBVL0]Bill Clinton addresses the crowd in Kosovo as his statue is unveiled - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9SpRj38HE]Obama's Victory - World Reaction & More - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzTeUhUji8]Barack Obama celebration in Toronto, Canada - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lEYEucXD44]Global Reaction to Obama Becoming President Elect (Crowds, N - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIo6EJ1sAIU]Worldwide Reactions to the U.S. Election - NYTimes.com/video - YouTube[/ame]

I don't recall this much enthusiasm for Daddy's LIL' DUMBYA!!!!!!

Obama is only a big spender if you consider tax cuts to be spending.

Spending is part of the solution to a recession. You've lots to learn.

No, private sector growth is the entire solution to a recession. Increased government spending is a band aid that is sometimes needed to staunch the bleeding during a recession. The problem with Obama is that he has nothing but band aids to offer.

Forum List

Back