Don't understand Mod's mentality......

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
WHY block/lock a post and just leave it up where nobody can comment on it? That's the most ignorant thing I've ever seen!!

If you aren't going to allow comments on it, DELETE IT! Like DUH!!!

This is a CHAT board for commentaries on issues and questions and such. If we cannot CHAT about it on here, THEN WHY LEAVE IT UP??!

200w.gif

WHY block/lock a post and just leave it up where nobody can comment on it? That's the most ignorant thing I've ever seen!!

This is a CHAT board for commentaries on issues and questions and such. If we cannot CHAT about it on here, THEN WHY LEAVE IT UP??!

200w.gif

Ours is not to wonder why . . .

200w.gif
Deleting posts that has comments in it can do quirky things to the database.
Exact same reason you cannot delete an account and all of their posts.
This forum is a database. Think of it as a very large spreadsheet. And within that spreadsheet, fields are linked together in ways that make the software able to display it as you see it.
Deleting older posts can corrupt those links.

I tend to like this, myself. It allows people to see which posters various mods are targeting, which they aren't and see for themselves the double standards involved.

I tend to like this, myself. It allows people to see which posters various mods are targeting, which they aren't and see for themselves the double standards involved.
Is anyone forcing you to post here?

Forum List

Back