Why was my post moved to Conspiracy Theory?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I posted factual information from a confirmed and reputable site about the increase in Democratic Voters. Documented increase in 45 states.

This is a response using factual information about the insane conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. Why has this been moved to CT?

I posted factual information from a confirmed and reputable site about the increase in Democratic Voters. Documented increase in 45 states.

This is a response using factual information about the insane conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. Why has this been moved to CT?
Did you mention Jewish Space Lasers?

Did you blame it on Jews?

How would you like to have a thread deleted without breaking a rule????????

Here is a moderator overstock

3169838892_76390ab37f_b.jpg

You posted alt-right conspiracy theory nonsense.
Donny lost. End of story.

Well, you need to understand that since none of the Russia Collusion conspiracy threads were ever moved, this one just had to be.
How many arrests have been made due to the so-called "Biden Stole The Election" conspiracy??

To continue to whine about the Russia collusion investigation is basically your admission that Democrats are making you Republicans look like weak cucks

How many arrests have been made due to the so-called "Biden Stole The Election" conspiracy??

To continue to whine about the Russia collusion investigation is basically your admission that Democrats are making you Republicans look like weak cucks
I'm not a republican.

Care to try again, silly child?

PM a moderator about it the rest of us plebes have no idea what happened.

They've been making arrests all over the country.....but because your media refuses to mention it...you actually think it isn't happening. What they do instead is write stories about evil Republicans stealing elections and making it harder for blacks to vote. Who cares that the turnout in the Georgia primary was the highest it's been in recent memory.

I was just wondering how it feels to find out you're in league with the Devil?

Last edited:
You posted alt-right conspiracy theory nonsense.
Donny lost. End of story.

Yes. I know. That’s the point. 45 states showed an increase in votes for the Democrat. Any conspiracy that covered 45 states would be enormous. It would involve tens of thousands of participants.

It would take place in states that insist the election was stolen. Like Texas. The only explanation would be that Texas and the other MAGA states were so incompetent they couldn’t find this enormous conspiracy operating right under their noses.

Yes. I know. That’s the point. 45 states showed an increase in votes for the Democrat. Any conspiracy that covered 45 states would be enormous. It would involve tens of thousands of participants.

It would take place in states that insist the election was stolen. Like Texas. The only explanation would be that Texas and the other MAGA states were so incompetent they couldn’t find this enormous conspiracy operating right under their noses.
If you had made it clear from the beginning that you were propagandizing for the DNC, your post would have never been moved.

Forum List

Back