Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

In this thread: Right Winger asks others to cite their complaints about Orange, refuses to accept any of their criticisms. What a tremendous circle jerk and waste of space this is.
Criticisms with evidence are to be accepted 24/7. Got one ? If so, let's hear it.

None of the links you provided address the assertion by Trump that NJ Muslims celebrated. If other Muslims celebrated that is irrelevant since that is NOT what Trump claimed.

What is irrelevant is where Muslims celebrated, no matter what Trump said. The essence of what Trump was talking about was not details of location, but the fact that Muslims were celebrating. But there are plenty of confirmations of Trump's comments, even in the MSM >>
Serge Kovalseki's 2001 article in the Washington Post said that NJ Muslims celebrated >>

1. "In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

2. WCBS-TV, Sept. 16, 2001 Pablo Guzman report of FBI raid on bldg in Jersey City "swarming with suspects" who had been seen celebrating after seeing the planes slam into the World Trade Center.

3. San Francisco Chronicle, Sept 22, 2001 reported Jersey City police "detained several men seen celebrating the attack as the smoke first rose across the river."

In Jersey, attacks put coexistence to new test / Muslim enclave under strain of terror backlash

4. An MTV video > "Fight for Your Rights: Aftermath of Terror' Nov. 17, 2001, Emily Acevedo told MTV she saw Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks outside the Patterson NJ town hall.

5. Sept. 12, 2001, four people called in to the Howard Stern Show with eyewitness accounts of Muslims celebrating in Paterson

*VIDEO* On Sept. 16, 2001 CBS Reported “SWARMS” Of Muslims Celebrating 9/11 In New Jersey (W/Bonus Video)

6. New York Post op-ed, Sept. 14, 2001 said >> "Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians, and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, NJ, celebrate as they received word of the murderous attacks in New York and Washington."

Trump Cites New York Post to Support Claims of Mass Celebrations Following 9/11

7. Then there are many reports from citizens who say they saw Muslims in streeta and on rooftops cheering the 9/11 attacks . Here just a few examples of these >>
  • Tom Penicaro: “I worked for PSEG in Clifton on the Paterson boarder and I witnessed it firsthand. They were celebrating in the streets cheering and stomping on the flag. I am a Marine and I remember very very clearly because I was so passed I wanted to engage them with a bat I had in my van.”

• William Hugelmeyer: We all saw and heard the reports, just because the media is doing a white wash doesn’t mean it didn’t happen! I was working in the jail when the attacks occurred. Once it was clear it was a terrorist attack, we had inmates celebrating. This instantly caused a lockdown. As you could imagine, many other inmates and officers didn’t share their jubilation.”

• P.j. Flattery: “I saw with my own eyes Muslims in Paterson dancing and singing on the streets during 9/11. Trumps an American. He’s gonna have his haters and people trying to knock him down.”

• Patrick Kiernan: “They were celebrating all around the area of the mosque on Getty Ave in Paterson. You cant tell me they weren’t because I lived there when It happened and I observed the clashes in the city at the time. There may be no visual proof but I remember the police went on the news and asked the citizens not to retaliate against any of the Muslim citizens in the city and that just emboldened them even more to be spiteful and full of their hate .Dont say it didn’t happen because it did.”

• Terry Lynn Mustakas: “I experienced/witnessed many incidents of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in North Brunswick. I was in a grocery store when I heard the plane crashed on the store radio. The Muslim man in line next to me turned and spit on me. I’ll never forget it.”

• John Pezzino: “They were in the streets banging on the cars trying to drive through the crowd in the street. The Muslims were shouting death to American s and Allah is great other crap I didn’t understand. We were amused until a car with 3 young women mistakenly turned on to main st. The muslims were banging on their windows and screaming, thats when we came out of our car and pushed the muslims off their car helped them back out and get back to the Parkway.”

• Mike Passeri: “It absolutely happened in Paterson. The police even had some of the streets closed off to traffic because of it. I was in Paterson on the 12th for business and the whole area around Crooks Avenue was covered in people celebrating. As for the fights in the high schools, I remember hearing about it being reported but have no idea if that was true or not.”

• Eddie Iacono: “No, I was in Jersey City when it happened. That night I had to drive through the Muslim Alcove in Paterson, NJ and they were still laughing about it a bit too happily. They may have been speaking another language, but when someone sweeps their hand down while making sound effects of a building dropping, then smiles, and raises his fists in triumph, well, something is wrong.”

• Priscilla Crane Hudson: “I saw first hand in Jersey City the Muslims cheering in the streets when the World Trade Center was destroyed. These so called news outlets should get their facts straight. And there were 100s of revelers over 3,000+ deaths.”

• Walter Emiliantsev: “I lived in NJ at the time on Demott Ave., Clifton! When I tried to go to Paterson to my brother in laws shop, I usually took Main Ave. There were so many people dancing on Main, I couldn’t get through! I KNOW what I saw!”
You said in Post #110:
"New Jersey Muslims DID celebrate 9-11. So did New York Muslims. So did even Muslims in the FBI. That's part of the news that liberal OMISSION media OMITS."
Now you say:
"What is irrelevant is where Muslims celebrated, no matter what Trump said."

I'm sorry but people calling into Howard Stern may not be the most reliable of witnesses and there is no video that Trump claimed to see. The sources I found, PolitiFact, NY Times, and NJ.com, don't support his claim.

Everyone makes mistakes and Trump probably saw a video of Palestinians celebrating and mistakenly thought it was NJ. That is fine, what is not fine is that he is incapable to admitting he was wrong. For someone with the nuke codes that is beyond dangerous. Recently he was caught making another misstatement of fact and he excused it by saying that's what he was told. Either he is a liar or he is getting bad information (not great for a president) and wasn't concerned.

That may type of president may be acceptable to you but I would like to think I can trust what my president says. Don't be too surprised when you learn that Trump's campaign promises were just empty come-ons. You may like what Trump says he wants to do for the country but stop drinking the Kool-aid and hold him to a higher standard.

I didn't vote for Obama I also don't like Hillary. But Trump is everything that's bad about America and humans in general. He has every negative thing that I told my children to not be or do. Choosing an idiot like him, brought the morals level in the US to its lowest.
Actually I'd say he has RAISED the morality level in America. Few things are more immoral than killing healthy, almost born humans, just to suit women who don't want to have a kid, and to get their votes. Trump opposes this.

Another example, is few things are more immoral than screwing American workers out of jobs by permitting illegal immigration and work visas. Trump opposes these.

Another example is it is immoral to have Americans unarmed and defenseless (like in New York City). Trump is for nationwide CCW and abolishing gun-free zones.

So many examples, so little time.

You said in Post #110:
"New Jersey Muslims DID celebrate 9-11. So did New York Muslims. So did even Muslims in the FBI. That's part of the news that liberal OMISSION media OMITS."
Now you say:
"What is irrelevant is where Muslims celebrated, no matter what Trump said."

I'm sorry but people calling into Howard Stern may not be the most reliable of witnesses and there is no video that Trump claimed to see. The sources I found, PolitiFact, NY Times, and NJ.com, don't support his claim.

Everyone makes mistakes and Trump probably saw a video of Palestinians celebrating and mistakenly thought it was NJ. That is fine, what is not fine is that he is incapable to admitting he was wrong. For someone with the nuke codes that is beyond dangerous. Recently he was caught making another misstatement of fact and he excused it by saying that's what he was told. Either he is a liar or he is getting bad information (not great for a president) and wasn't concerned.

That may type of president may be acceptable to you but I would like to think I can trust what my president says. Don't be too surprised when you learn that Trump's campaign promises were just empty come-ons. You may like what Trump says he wants to do for the country but stop drinking the Kool-aid and hold him to a higher standard.

1. I said both those things. So ? I still say them.

2. Politifact Is a Joke

3. Couldn't care less what the New York Times says. They're a joke too. Even the National Enquirer made them look stupid.

4. He was NOT wrong, as I showed in my previous post.

5. No comment on your "misstatement of fact" comment -you presented no specifics.

6. I trust Trump just fine. It is the Democrats, Hillary, and the MSM that have consistently shown dishonesty.

7. Trump's campaign promises are to be judged in November 2020. For now he has kept promises, despite wall of opposition from Democrats, and that is on them, not him.

8. I hold Trump to the same standard as any other politician, and it may be You who is drinking the Kool-Aid, as judging by the fakey sources you accept.

Translation of your response:
I'm a water carrying sycophantic apologist for the Orange One and I emulate his behavior by being a dishonest, rude and lying fraud, too!

I got it...make your family proud with that mimic!

Translation of your response:
I'm unable to respond to protectionist's post, with factual substance, so instead I just post a bunch of meaningless drivel.

Without evidence for the reason.

Maybe you should check out Carter Page's testimony because he revealed that he went to Russia and met with Russians with the full knowledge of the Trump team, who all said they never had any contact with Russia.

We've imported a whole lot more uranium from Russia than those mines ever produce.
Wouldn't matter what we've imported from anybody, anywhere. You occupy the US Sect of State office, and sell 20% of US uranium to anybody, and personally pocket $145 Million, you have committed treason (the penalty for which is the death penalty)

First of all she didn't have the power to approve the sale. Second it was a Canadian firm who sold it. Third, treason is well defined and that ain't it.

What? You don't remember Trump talking about his dick during a debate, after his spat with Rubio?

You don't remember "Little Marco", "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", "Pocahantas", "Low energy Jeb", "Cryin' Chuck Schumer", or the rest?

You don't remember him insulting John McCain's service, Rand Paul's looks, Megyn Kelly's blood, on and on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-history-of-insulting-others-mental-health/\ ?

Look. I realize there is no list of his embarrassing comments that will be good enough or long enough for you. You asked, I answered.

I remain absolutely amazed at the power ideology has on distorting perceptions.
Maybe I was busy looking up the stats on how many Billions$$ Democrats have allowed to be looted out of the US economy, from their malicious immigration policies (ex. sanctuary cities)

I seem to recall the people you mention saying insulting things to Trump - ex. "small hands", "unhinged", and even insulting millions of Trump's supporters, as "deplorables"

Maybe I was busy looking up the stats on how many Billions$$ Democrats have allowed to be looted out of the US economy, from their malicious immigration policies (ex. sanctuary cities)

Sanctuary cities don't cost anything. Those sanctuary cities are the ones paying your welfare, by the way.

You're welcome.

I didn't vote for Obama I also don't like Hillary. But Trump is everything that's bad about America and humans in general. He has every negative thing that I told my children to not be or do. Choosing an idiot like him, brought the morals level in the US to its lowest.
Actually I'd say he has RAISED the morality level in America. Few things are more immoral than killing healthy, almost born humans, just to suit women who don't want to have a kid, and to get their votes. Trump opposes this.

Another example, is few things are more immoral than screwing American workers out of jobs by permitting illegal immigration and work visas. Trump opposes these.

Another example is it is immoral to have Americans unarmed and defenseless (like in New York City). Trump is for nationwide CCW and abolishing gun-free zones.

So many examples, so little time.
Bla bla ever been outside the US?

2. Politifact Is a Joke

3. Couldn't care less what the New York Times says. They're a joke too. Even the National Enquirer made them look stupid.

4. He was NOT wrong, as I showed in my previous post.

5. No comment on your "misstatement of fact" comment -you presented no specifics.

6. I trust Trump just fine. It is the Democrats, Hillary, and the MSM that have consistently shown dishonesty.

7. Trump's campaign promises are to be judged in November 2020. For now he has kept promises, despite wall of opposition from Democrats, and that is on them, not him.

8. I hold Trump to the same standard as any other politician, and it may be You who is drinking the Kool-Aid, as judging by the fakey sources you accept.
2. You can't judge PolitiFact by your extreme immigration standards. You can't deflect what PolitiFact says about Trump by listing things about Clinton. That makes no sense.
3. The NYT is a world class newspaper. It may have a moderate liberal bias but most news sources are not moderate. What do you accept as a source?
4. Your previous post provided no evidence of the video Trump claimed to have seen.
5. I referred to Trump's claim that Obama didn't call the families of slain servicemen: “If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls”. He later admitted this might be incorrect but it was what he was told.
7. Democrats are the opposition party so what has Trump done to work with them? He has made deals with either one party or the other but he hasn't been able to bring both together. It can be said the GOP are opposing Trump's desire for compromises.

What? You don't remember Trump talking about his dick during a debate, after his spat with Rubio?

You don't remember "Little Marco", "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", "Pocahantas", "Low energy Jeb", "Cryin' Chuck Schumer", or the rest?

You don't remember him insulting John McCain's service, Rand Paul's looks, Megyn Kelly's blood, on and on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-history-of-insulting-others-mental-health/\ ?

Look. I realize there is no list of his embarrassing comments that will be good enough or long enough for you. You asked, I answered.

I remain absolutely amazed at the power ideology has on distorting perceptions.

I seem to recall the people you mention saying insulting things to Trump - ex. "small hands", "unhinged", and even insulting millions of Trump's supporters, as "deplorables"
Neither of which forces him to behave the way he behaves.

None of the links you provided address the assertion by Trump that NJ Muslims celebrated. If other Muslims celebrated that is irrelevant since that is NOT what Trump claimed.

What is irrelevant is where Muslims celebrated, no matter what Trump said. The essence of what Trump was talking about was not details of location, but the fact that Muslims were celebrating. But there are plenty of confirmations of Trump's comments, even in the MSM.

What is also irrelevant is Trump saying "Thousands of people were cheering" As Ann Coulter reported >> "Trump was speaking as an enraged New Yorker, talking the way normal people talk. He was not giving testimony under oath. He was not writing the 9/11 Commission Report. No one takes it literally when someone says "I called you a thousand times" or "There were a million people in there."
Americans didn't care whether there were "hundreds" or "thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City. They knew Trump was telling the truth, and the truth is: after 3 thousand innocent Americans were murdered there were widespread celebrations by Muslims."

The word "thousands " obviously was said rhetorically, but one of the anti-Trump media's typical tricks is to take a word spoken rhetorically, and paint it as having been said literally, and then use that as an excuse to mount an attack. As if we didn't know. This was another example of the media's fake news BS that pissed off Americans enough to put Trump in the White House.

1. Serge Kovalseki's 2001 article in the Washington Post said that NJ Muslims celebrated >>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

2. WCBS-TV, Sept. 16, 2001 Pablo Guzman report of FBI raid on bldg in Jersey City "swarming with suspects" who had been seen celebrating after seeing the planes slam into the World Trade Center.

3. San Francisco Chronicle, Sept 22, 2001 reported Jersey City police "detained several men seen celebrating the attack as the smoke first rose across the river."

In Jersey, attacks put coexistence to new test / Muslim enclave under strain of terror backlash

4. An MTV video > "Fight for Your Rights: Aftermath of Terror' Nov. 17, 2001, Emily Acevedo told MTV she saw Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks outside the Patterson NJ town hall.

5. Sept. 12, 2001, four people called in to the Howard Stern Show with eyewitness accounts of Muslims celebrating in Paterson

*VIDEO* On Sept. 16, 2001 CBS Reported “SWARMS” Of Muslims Celebrating 9/11 In New Jersey (W/Bonus Video)

6. New York Post op-ed, Sept. 14, 2001 said >> "Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians, and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, NJ, celebrate as they received word of the murderous attacks in New York and Washington."

Trump Cites New York Post to Support Claims of Mass Celebrations Following 9/11

7. Then there are many reports from citizens who say they saw Muslims in streets and on rooftops cheering the 9/11 attacks . Here just a few examples of these >>
  • Tom Penicaro: “I worked for PSEG in Clifton on the Paterson boarder and I witnessed it firsthand. They were celebrating in the streets cheering and stomping on the flag. I am a Marine and I remember very very clearly because I was so passed I wanted to engage them with a bat I had in my van.”

• William Hugelmeyer: We all saw and heard the reports, just because the media is doing a white wash doesn’t mean it didn’t happen! I was working in the jail when the attacks occurred. Once it was clear it was a terrorist attack, we had inmates celebrating. This instantly caused a lockdown. As you could imagine, many other inmates and officers didn’t share their jubilation.”

• P.j. Flattery: “I saw with my own eyes Muslims in Paterson dancing and singing on the streets during 9/11. Trumps an American. He’s gonna have his haters and people trying to knock him down.”

• Patrick Kiernan: “They were celebrating all around the area of the mosque on Getty Ave in Paterson. You cant tell me they weren’t because I lived there when It happened and I observed the clashes in the city at the time. There may be no visual proof but I remember the police went on the news and asked the citizens not to retaliate against any of the Muslim citizens in the city and that just emboldened them even more to be spiteful and full of their hate .Dont say it didn’t happen because it did.”

• Terry Lynn Mustakas: “I experienced/witnessed many incidents of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in North Brunswick. I was in a grocery store when I heard the plane crashed on the store radio. The Muslim man in line next to me turned and spit on me. I’ll never forget it.”

• John Pezzino: “They were in the streets banging on the cars trying to drive through the crowd in the street. The Muslims were shouting death to American s and Allah is great other crap I didn’t understand. We were amused until a car with 3 young women mistakenly turned on to main st. The muslims were banging on their windows and screaming, thats when we came out of our car and pushed the muslims off their car helped them back out and get back to the Parkway.”

• Mike Passeri: “It absolutely happened in Paterson. The police even had some of the streets closed off to traffic because of it. I was in Paterson on the 12th for business and the whole area around Crooks Avenue was covered in people celebrating. As for the fights in the high schools, I remember hearing about it being reported but have no idea if that was true or not.”

• Eddie Iacono: “No, I was in Jersey City when it happened. That night I had to drive through the Muslim Alcove in Paterson, NJ and they were still laughing about it a bit too happily. They may have been speaking another language, but when someone sweeps their hand down while making sound effects of a building dropping, then smiles, and raises his fists in triumph, well, something is wrong.”

• Priscilla Crane Hudson: “I saw first hand in Jersey City the Muslims cheering in the streets when the World Trade Center was destroyed. These so called news outlets should get their facts straight. And there were 100s of revelers over 3,000+ deaths.”

• Walter Emiliantsev: “I lived in NJ at the time on Demott Ave., Clifton! When I tried to go to Paterson to my brother in laws shop, I usually took Main Ave. There were so many people dancing on Main, I couldn’t get through! I KNOW what I saw!”

In reality Captain Grab-Ass was just denigrating Muslims, which is par for the course. He said he saw it on TV. He lied plain an simple. It's what he does.

OMG! I thought you were joking at first, but it seems that you are serious. So I'll answer:

There are so many things wrong with Trump that it's hard to even figure out where to start. Above all, Donald Trump represents the WORST of American culture AND of American capitalism. To any intelligent American he is a national embarrassment beyond words.

The basis for the strong dislike that most Americans have for him can be categorized into his personality, his EXTREME dishonesty, his ludicrous political views and his lack of intellectual qualifications for the office of the Presidency. Though all of these are intertwined to form the national nightmare that is Donald Trump.

His personality is that of an extreme narcissist - known medically to be a personality disorder. Along with his narcissism is the fact that he is a pathological liar. These 2 personality traits work hand-in-hand. He is often in denial of reality. He believes whatever he wants to believe. His wealth insulates him from the repercussions of his disregard for reality. Other people suffer for his failure to acknowledge reality. This is dangerous in a President to say the least.

Along with his extreme personality disorder - and what is even more disturbing - is the millions of Americans that are either very similar in their narcissism, pathological lying and disregard for reality AND the millions of sycophantic Americans that follow Donald trump and people like him. They are truly pitiful. They seem to follow a primitive philosophy based on hunter gather social structure where loyalty to the tribe supersedes individualism and the belief that by worshiping the most powerful they too can gain in power and wealth. Trump's success at narcissism, his pathological lying and his disregard for reality is a DISPLAY of POWER. This is why they follow him.

Next is his ludicrous political views. These are based on his narcissism, pathological lying and disregard for reality. His (and his followers) 'go to' appraoch to everything is BE MEAN. For example, their anti-immigrant stance is based on the fact the illegal immigrants are the most under paid and disadvantaged people in our soceity - they are the most vulnerable. It's therefore the knee jerk reaction of all Trumpites to attack them. Kick them when they're down. Thefact that illegal immigrants are vital to the national economy or that the vast majority are otherwise law abidding citizens does not matter. They are vulnerable so Trumpites attack. They are powerless so Trumpites attack.

Trump's continuous disregard for reality was well displayed when he championed the Obama birther movement. A movement that clearly defied intelligence. 'Join the cult of lies and you too may be powerful'.

Next his pathological lying - Trump couldn't care less about working class Americans - beyond what serves him. Sure, he's made a few token gestures, but in the end he's keeping NAFTA. No dramatic changes in economic policy to favor working Americans. No healthcare program. Some deregulation to suit is billionaire buddies - deregulation that working Americans will suffer from. All he and his Republican buddies are doing is to enact a Tax reform package that benefits the Uber wealthy and will not in any significant way benefit working Americans. (Not to mention his flagrant disregard for the federal debt).

Next, his lack of intellectual qualification for the office of the Presidency. Running a real estate business does not come even close to the complexities of running a government. Of course in his tiny little narcissistic world, he does not realize how much knowledge and educations required to run a government - nor do his sycophantic followers. He alienated his most important assets in keeping this country safe - the U.S. intelligence community. He has no idea of how to be diplomatic - and apparently has no concept of diplomacy or he wouldn't have fired so many people from the State department. HE doesn't understand what they do or how important they are to America, so HE doesn't believe that they are needed. HE is an idiot.

Trump has tried and is trying to stop refugees from immigrating from certain countries - mostly Islamic. HE doesn't have a clue as to how U.S. intelligence operations work or the importance of being able to offer refugee status to the families of those foreign nationals that cooperate with U.S. intelligence.HE is underminig U.S. counter terrorism efforts - but HE doesn't have a clue.

These are only a few examples of the blatant stupidity of Donald Trump's politics. I can't spend the rest of the day on this...but I could go on and on and on....

Finally, one of the fundamental principals of ANY free society is that WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY! Those people who are the wealthiest must be responsible financial leader of our nation. Otherwise capitalism will fail. Donald Trump has been a fraud and a con man. He's refused to pay contractors. he ran a fraudulent University, he's bankrupted business after business, he is at best a failure as a business leader. There are many responsible businessmen in this world, but Donald Trump is not one of them. He is an embarrassment to American businessmanship and an example of everything that can be wrong with capitalism.
Of American capitalism, he represents SUCCESS, including creating jobs for millions of Americans (including executive level jobs for women in the 1970s - unheard of back then)

You called Trump a pathological liar, but you presented zero evidence of any lies. Disregard for reality ? How ? When ? What ? Rhetoric doesn't fly in this thread. In the OP, I requested comments to be SPECIFIC.

You mention Trump as having "ludicrous political views", and then you describe your own views on illegal immigration, which are totally ludicrous. Let's go through them.

1. NO, his stance on illegal immigration is NOT "based on the fact the illegal immigrants are the most under paid and disadvantaged people in our society"

It is based on Mexico (et al) deliberately raiding our economy (2st century style imperialism), and extracting $133 Billion year (2016 Pew Research Center) in remittances$$$ + tens of Billions$$ more per year via the anchor baby racket 7 false documentation. You show an extreme lack of knowledge by claiming that illegal aliens are "vital to the national economy", when they are extracting $133 billion/year OUT of our economy ($24.3 Billion/yr to Mexico alone), and reinserting it into THEIR economies. That's like somebody taking lots of stuff out of your house every year, and reinserting it into their house (AKA 'burglary")
In reality, the remittances$$ and welfare $$ that Mexico has been taking from us IS INDEED vital to THEIR economy. A few years ago, then Mexican president Vicente Fox bragged and gloated that the remittances$$ Mexico was taking from the USA, was their #1 ssiurce of income, topping even their oil exports.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

This is reminiscent of when a Danish prince in 960 AD said the loot that the Viking Danes were raiding/stealing from England, was their #1 source of income. Except they never got anything close to $24 Billion/yr (the Vikings would be envious)

In addition, it is based on PROTECTION of US workers from having jobs swiped away from them + PROTECTION of American $$ being taken by migrants using our welfare system to enrich themselves, as we lose $$ and services.

In addition it is based on American immigration LAW that our ancestors provided us with, to PROTECT us from these abuses.

Where Obama was born is still questionable, as the sources he provided are not necessarily trustable. what is much more significant, is that Obama is a Muslim jihadist who enabled major Nidal Hasan to kill 13 US soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, and colluded with al Baghdadi (ISIS) by removing US troops from Iraq, and then allowing ISIS convoys to travel unattacked on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes) and then to wreak havoc for years in Iraq.

You again are ill-informed (no surprise if you watch liberal OMISSION media) regarding the economy and Trump's opposition to Obama and Hillary globalism, which strips whole industries out of the US, leaving American workers unemployed (which is why Trump won the rust-belt states in 2016). Trump is re-negotiating NAFTA, has already taken us out of TPP, and would be doing much more, if not for the North Korean problem, which I suspect China is at the bottom of, to protect themselves from US tariffs, which would help us greatly.
As we speak we have had 2 consecutive quarters of above 3% GDP growth (best since the 1990s) and unemployment has dropped to 4.1% (best since 2000)

Again you are wrong with this >> "He has no idea of how to be diplomatic" Actually, Trump is doing great in foreign policy by replacing Obama's policies of appeasement and weakness, with those of strength.
Examples >> 1) bombing of Syrian airfields after Syrian use of chemical weapons against their own people (in contrast to Obama's infamous "redline" inaction 2) forced North Korean president Kim Jong Un to back down, after Kim threatened to bomb Guam "in a few days", then softened to missles near Guam, and then backed down to doing NOTHING about Guam. This was after Trump threatened "fire and fury". This is the kind of strong diplomacy that made America the world power that it is.

Oh the refugee thing. You really wanna go there ? God, what could be dumber than letting into the country, people who don't speak English, have a culture (Islam) that is immoral and illegal to ours, and whose basic doctrine (the Koran) advises (if not commands) them to kill us. Wow. Brilliant.

Here's a passage on this from Ann Coulter's book "In Trump We Trust" >>

After the San Bernardino terrorist attack, the New York Times wearily explained that it was "impossible to conduct an exhaustive investigation for each of the tens of millions of people who are cleared each year to come to this country to work, visit or live."

THEN DON'T ADMIT TEN MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR!

Getting into the US should be like getting into Harvard. Tough, not easy. How about >> no criminal record, no low-skilled workers, no expensive medical conditions, and no fundamentalist Muslims.

Why are we (liberals that is) going out of our way to bring in people with endless problems ? America is under no obligation to solve the world's poverty problem, and the church ladies, the New York Times, and liberal do-gooders don't get to dictate what "we are", as Americans. If people want to run do-goody social service organizations, they should spend their own money."

That's enough. I'm tired now. I'm off the computer. But I'll be back.

Last edited:
OMG! I thought you were joking at first, but it seems that you are serious. So I'll answer:

There are so many things wrong with Trump that it's hard to even figure out where to start. Above all, Donald Trump represents the WORST of American culture AND of American capitalism. To any intelligent American he is a national embarrassment beyond words.

The basis for the strong dislike that most Americans have for him can be categorized into his personality, his EXTREME dishonesty, his ludicrous political views and his lack of intellectual qualifications for the office of the Presidency. Though all of these are intertwined to form the national nightmare that is Donald Trump.

His personality is that of an extreme narcissist - known medically to be a personality disorder. Along with his narcissism is the fact that he is a pathological liar. These 2 personality traits work hand-in-hand. He is often in denial of reality. He believes whatever he wants to believe. His wealth insulates him from the repercussions of his disregard for reality. Other people suffer for his failure to acknowledge reality. This is dangerous in a President to say the least.

Along with his extreme personality disorder - and what is even more disturbing - is the millions of Americans that are either very similar in their narcissism, pathological lying and disregard for reality AND the millions of sycophantic Americans that follow Donald trump and people like him. They are truly pitiful. They seem to follow a primitive philosophy based on hunter gather social structure where loyalty to the tribe supersedes individualism and the belief that by worshiping the most powerful they too can gain in power and wealth. Trump's success at narcissism, his pathological lying and his disregard for reality is a DISPLAY of POWER. This is why they follow him.

Next is his ludicrous political views. These are based on his narcissism, pathological lying and disregard for reality. His (and his followers) 'go to' appraoch to everything is BE MEAN. For example, their anti-immigrant stance is based on the fact the illegal immigrants are the most under paid and disadvantaged people in our soceity - they are the most vulnerable. It's therefore the knee jerk reaction of all Trumpites to attack them. Kick them when they're down. Thefact that illegal immigrants are vital to the national economy or that the vast majority are otherwise law abidding citizens does not matter. They are vulnerable so Trumpites attack. They are powerless so Trumpites attack.

Trump's continuous disregard for reality was well displayed when he championed the Obama birther movement. A movement that clearly defied intelligence. 'Join the cult of lies and you too may be powerful'.

Next his pathological lying - Trump couldn't care less about working class Americans - beyond what serves him. Sure, he's made a few token gestures, but in the end he's keeping NAFTA. No dramatic changes in economic policy to favor working Americans. No healthcare program. Some deregulation to suit is billionaire buddies - deregulation that working Americans will suffer from. All he and his Republican buddies are doing is to enact a Tax reform package that benefits the Uber wealthy and will not in any significant way benefit working Americans. (Not to mention his flagrant disregard for the federal debt).

Next, his lack of intellectual qualification for the office of the Presidency. Running a real estate business does not come even close to the complexities of running a government. Of course in his tiny little narcissistic world, he does not realize how much knowledge and educations required to run a government - nor do his sycophantic followers. He alienated his most important assets in keeping this country safe - the U.S. intelligence community. He has no idea of how to be diplomatic - and apparently has no concept of diplomacy or he wouldn't have fired so many people from the State department. HE doesn't understand what they do or how important they are to America, so HE doesn't believe that they are needed. HE is an idiot.

Trump has tried and is trying to stop refugees from immigrating from certain countries - mostly Islamic. HE doesn't have a clue as to how U.S. intelligence operations work or the importance of being able to offer refugee status to the families of those foreign nationals that cooperate with U.S. intelligence.HE is underminig U.S. counter terrorism efforts - but HE doesn't have a clue.

These are only a few examples of the blatant stupidity of Donald Trump's politics. I can't spend the rest of the day on this...but I could go on and on and on....

Finally, one of the fundamental principals of ANY free society is that WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY! Those people who are the wealthiest must be responsible financial leader of our nation. Otherwise capitalism will fail. Donald Trump has been a fraud and a con man. He's refused to pay contractors. he ran a fraudulent University, he's bankrupted business after business, he is at best a failure as a business leader. There are many responsible businessmen in this world, but Donald Trump is not one of them. He is an embarrassment to American businessmanship and an example of everything that can be wrong with capitalism.
Of American capitalism, he represents SUCCESS, including creating jobs for millions of Americans (including executive level jobs for women in the 1970s - unheard of back then)

You called Trump a pathological liar, but you presented zero evidence of any lies. Disregard for reality ? How ? When ? What ? Rhetoric doesn't fly in this thread. In the OP, I requested comments to be SPECIFIC.

You mention Trump as having "ludicrous political views", and then you describe your own views on illegal immigration, which are totally ludicrous. Let's go through them.

1. NO, his stance on illegal immigration is NOT "based on the fact the illegal immigrants are the most under paid and disadvantaged people in our society"

It is based on Mexico (et al) deliberately raiding our economy (2st century style imperialism), and extracting $133 Billion year (2016 Pew Research Center) in remittances$$$ + tens of Billions$$ more per year via the anchor baby racket 7 false documentation. You show an extreme lack of knowledge by claiming that illegal aliens are "vital to the national economy", when they are extracting $133 billion/year OUT of our economy ($24.3 Billion/yr to Mexico alone), and reinserting it into THEIR economies. That's like somebody taking lots of stuff out of your house every year, and reinserting it into their house (AKA 'burglary")
In reality, the remittances$$ and welfare $$ that Mexico has been taking from us IS INDEED vital to THEIR economy. A few years ago, then Mexican president Vicente Fox bragged and gloated that the remittances$$ Mexico was taking from the USA, was their #1 ssiurce of income, topping even their oil exports.
This is reminiscent of when a Danish prince in 960 AD said the loot that the Viking Danes were raiding/stealing from England, was their #1 source of income. Except they never got anything close to $24 Billion/yr (the Vikings would be envious)

In addition, it is based on PROTECTION of US workers from having jobs swiped away from them + PROTECTION of American $$ being taken by migrants using our welfare system to enrich themselves, as we lose $$ and services.

In addition it is based on American immigration LAW that our ancestors provided us with, to PROTECT us from these abuses.

Where Obama was born is still questionable, as the sources he provided are not necessarily trustable. what is much more significant, is that Obama is a Muslim jihadist who enabled major Nidal Hasan to kill 13 US soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, and colluded with al Baghdadi (ISIS) by removing US troops from Iraq, and then allowing ISIS convoys to travel unattacked on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes) and then to wreak havoc for years in Iraq.

You again are ill-informed (no surprise if you watch liberal OMISSION media) regarding the economy and Trump's opposition to Obama and Hillary globalism, which strips whole industries out of the US, leaving American workers unemployed (which is why Trump won the rust-belt states in 2016). Trump is re-negotiating NAFTA, has already taken us out of TPP, and would be doing much more, if not for the North Korean problem, which I suspect China is at the bottom of, to protect themselves from US tariffs, which would help us greatly.
As we speak we have had 2 consecutive quarters of above 3% GDP growth (best since the 1990s) and unemployment has dropped to 4.1% (best since 2000)

Again you are wrong with this >> "He has no idea of how to be diplomatic" Actually, Trump is doing great in foreign policy by replacing Obama's policies of appeasement and weakness, with those of strength.
Examples >> 1) bombing of Syrian airfields after Syrian use of chemical weapons against their own people (in contrast to Obama's infamous "redline" inaction 2) forced North Korean president Kim Jong Un to back down, after Kim threatened to bomb Guam "in a few days", then softened to missles near Guam, and then backed down to doing NOTHING about Guam. This was after Trump threatened "fire and fury". This is the kind of strong diplomacy that made America the world power that it is.

That's enough. I'm tired now. I'm off the computer. But I'll be back.

Trump applied for and received 70 work visas to import foreigners to work at his Mar-a-Largo resort in Florida. Why didn't he just hire Americans? Florida's unemployment rate is 4.1%.

Trump applied for and received 70 work visas to import foreigners to work at his Mar-a-Largo resort in Florida. Why didn't he just hire Americans? Florida's unemployment rate is 4.1%.

.That was already answered previously. Read the thread.

And posting to me after I said was off the computer. Gosh, how admirable

That was already answered previously. Read the thread.

No, it wasn't answered. In fact, you all took careful steps to not answer it.

So the question remains...why did Trump import foreigners to work in Florida?

(The answer is because he can pay them wages so low, Americans wouldn't accept them)

Rhetoric doesn't fly in this thread. In the OP, I requested comments to be SPECIFIC.

tens of Billions$$ more per year via the anchor baby racket 7 false documentation.
So far as I know the whole 'anchor baby' thing is a theoretical possibility that doesn't exist in the real world. Can you please provide specifics?

That was already answered previously. Read the thread.

No, it wasn't answered. In fact, you all took careful steps to not answer it.

So the question remains...why did Trump import foreigners to work in Florida?

(The answer is because he can pay them wages so low, Americans wouldn't accept them)
Maybe it wasn't answered in this thread which is very fast-moving, and I'm nit getting to see everything, but it's been answered many times in other threads for 2 years now. So here you go >>

FALSE! That is not at all the reason, Mr Brainwashed by MSMS. That's why Microsoft and other companies do that, which Trump is stopping, by halting the visa programs.

Here's what Trump has done with Mar-a-Lago, and why. Read and learn.>>

Trump is absolutely right. I live in Florida. I've been here 27 years. Florida has a seasonal employment situation. The state is inundated with northerners and Canadians who live in Florida just during the winter months, and not many Americans want to work just for 6 months, if that long. Many apply out of desperation, but never follow through. This is common all over the state in winter.

You also have a lot of people who apply who aren't qualified, have no experience or training and/or have criminal records - which is why they're unemployed to begin with. (the foreign workers come from a group of trade school graduates and no crime background ),

Finding clean record, qualified workers, who want just temporary work for a few months in Florida during the winter, is not a simple task.

You wanna hire these guys ? >>

upload_2017-11-7_15-9-15.png
upload_2017-11-7_15-9-31.png

upload_2017-11-7_15-9-48.png

So far as I know the whole 'anchor baby' thing is a theoretical possibility that doesn't exist in the real world. Can you please provide specifics?
I don't understand your question. You don't know what the anchor baby racket is ? Has the liberal media got you guys THAT FAR out of touch ?

Foreigners use the US Constitution's 14th amendment (authored by Sen. Jacob Howard) to claim citizenship for their kids born on the American side of the border. Young women come here in their 8th month of pregnancy, to have the kid here, and then claim a lifetime of benefits, from this "birthright citizenship"

Trouble is, Howard never intended it to be like that, and birthright citizenship does not extend to kids of foreigners. So we shouldn't be doing it that way.

Jacob Howard, author of the 14th amendment, and co-author of the 13th amendment (other one was Abraham Lincoln)

"[The 14th amendment] will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person." [2]

Jacob M. Howard - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back