Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

LOL That's your best shot?

You need to find a better source for your propaganda. Denial is not rebuttal
It's not what I need. it's what YOU need. >>

Better sources for YOUR propaganda that deliberately distorted the Serge Kovaleski, McCain, and Khizir Khan items (shades of Rodney King and the liars at KTLA).

No denial is NOT rebuttal. But the TRUTH is, and you just got it Mr Denial.

Last edited:
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said.

This thread is proof of that. They will ignore, avoid, and pretend not to see ANYTHING.
What's there to see ? No Trump basher here has provided one shred of valid evidence of anything, and we're over 100 posts into the thread.

And when I provided real substance proof, what do these Trump bashers do ? They jump in the denial hole.

"ignore, avoid, and pretend not to see" ? That's what YOU are doing. Like "ignoring, avoiding, and pretending not to see, and understand Post # 39.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said.

This thread is proof of that. They will ignore, avoid, and pretend not to see ANYTHING.
What's there to see ? No Trump basher here has provided one shred of valid evidence of anything, and we're over 100 posts into the thread.

And when I provided real substance proof, what do these Trump bashers do ? They jump in the denial hole.

"ignore, avoid, and pretend not to see" ? That's what YOU are doing. Like "ignoring, avoiding, and pretending not to see, and understand Post # 39.
I have provided examples. You're just pretending they don't matter.

That's fine with me. The hardcore left wingers do the same thing. I'm used to it.

Wingers on each end are so similar in their behaviors.

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.
He is a serial liar who will never admit error. Fittingly, he started his political career as a liar: he was the biggest 'birther', he claimed he had a great healthcare plan but no one has ever seen it. He makes claims without any evidence: NJ Muslims celebrating 9/11, Cruz's father involved with the Kennedy assassination. When shown to be wrong he says it was 'what he was told', the buck never stops with him.

That's why I say it's pointless for Democrats to try and persuade Trump voters to vote for them; they'll have more success if they ignore the Trump voter and instead focus GOTV efforts for the 50% of people who don't vote.
But why would they want to vote for Democrat (Obama) instigated race riots, unbridled immigration taking jobs from Americans and pillaging the US economy in remittances$$, allowing Muslim terrorists into the country, and then stopping surveillance on them, giving terrorists the green light in gun-free zones, and killing babies about to be born healthy. (??????) And a lousy economy, that Trump has just brought back up to +3% GDP growth in 2 consecutive quarters, while lowering unemployment to 4.1%

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?
I've listed my reasons many times. Many times. It can't be helped if you are blind.

My reasons can be boiled down very simply: Trump is not a Republican. He is not a conservative. He is a total fake. A New York huckster who tells you tards what you want to hear.

He is a racist. Someday, when the tapes from The Apprentice are released or leaked, you will see what a racist he really is. But by then, you tards will say, "So what?" Which makes you complicit.

During the Bush years, while pseudocons were in the trenches battling the liberals and defending Bush and his War On Terra™ tooth and nail, Trump was a registered Democrat demanding Bush's impeachment, and calling for us to cut and run from Iraq. How the FUCK you asshole motherfucking retards can do an about face and suck his cock in public is beyond me. You sit there with his sperm dribbling from your mouths and have the audacity to call others RINOs!

We had no less than FOUR real conservatives running for President. And you willfully stupid fuckwad shitbirds chose the Democratic, commie-loving, pro-choice, personal friend of the Clintons instead.

That's what told me all those years you retards claimed you were waiting for a real conservative to come along was total bullshit.

This election was about Mexicans and Muslims. And no one will ever convince me otherwise.

In fact, just today you proved it once again by your deranged conspiracy theory that Muslims were behind the Texas shooting yesterday and the Las Vegas shooting a few weeks ago.

You are fucking racist pigs who have hijacked the conservative movement.

I don't just hate Trump. I hate YOU!

Got it now, punk?

Yes! You have a severe case of TDS coupled with butthurt-itis!

Don't worry, it will pass in 3-7 years. :itsok:

Last edited:
I have provided examples. You're just pretending they don't matter.

That's fine with me. The hardcore left wingers do the same thing. I'm used to it.

Wingers on each end are so similar in their behaviors.
Where is there evidence in your "examples" ?

But why would they want to vote for Democrat (Obama) instigated race riots, unbridled immigration taking jobs from Americans and pillaging the US economy in remittances$$, allowing Muslim terrorists into the country, and then stopping surveillance on them, giving terrorists the green light in gun-free zones, and killing babies about to be born healthy. (??????) And a lousy economy, that Trump has just brought back up to +3% GDP growth in 2 consecutive quarters, while lowering unemployment to 4.1%

What a load of fuckin' bullshit. Is this guy some Russian propagandist or what? Nothing in there is actually true.

He is a serial liar who will never admit error. Fittingly, he started his political career as a liar: he was the biggest 'birther', he claimed he had a great healthcare plan but no one has ever seen it. He makes claims without any evidence: NJ Muslims celebrating 9/11, Cruz's father involved with the Kennedy assassination. When shown to be wrong he says it was 'what he was told', the buck never stops with him.
New Jersey Muslims DID celebrate 9-11. So did New York Muslims. So did even Muslims in the FBI. That's part of the news that liberal OMISSION media OMITS.

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI

http://www.wnd.com/2004/01/22659/

FBI chokes on backlog of untranslated Arabic

Last edited:
New Jersey Muslims DID celebrate 9-11. So did New York Muslims. So did even Muslims in the FBI. That's part of the news that liberal OMISSION media OMITS.
Wow, that's news to me. Got any links or other evidence?

The rest of what I posted was accurate then?

Wow, that's news to me. Got any links or other evidence?

The rest of what I posted was accurate then?
Post # 110 has 3 links in it. each of them has a number of sub-links. Enough reading for a whole afternoon. And this is OLD news, but rigidly OMITTED form the MSM.

What a load of fuckin' bullshit. Is this guy some Russian propagandist or what? Nothing in there is actually true.
Yeah ? And maybe you would like to back up that - with something more than YOUR "bullshit" ?

In this thread: Right Winger asks others to cite their complaints about Orange, refuses to accept any of their criticisms. What a tremendous circle jerk and waste of space this is.
I will accept any criticism positive or negative that has a valid basis attached to it. Not much of that being shown. if the shoe fits, wear it.
Then why no reply to post #73

Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?
Evidence please. Show examples (in quotes) THAT's what I'm serious about.

And media defined talk, designed to bash, doesn't qualify. Be SPECIFIC.
What?

You don't remember Trump talking about his dick during a debate, after his spat with Rubio?

You don't remember "Little Marco", "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", "Pocahantas", "Low energy Jeb", "Cryin' Chuck Schumer", or the rest?

You don't remember him insulting John McCain's service, Rand Paul's looks, Megyn Kelly's blood, on and on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-history-of-insulting-others-mental-health/\ ?

Look. I realize there is no list of his embarrassing comments that will be good enough or long enough for you. You asked, I answered.

I remain absolutely amazed at the power ideology has on distorting perceptions.
Actually Little Marco brought up the size of Trump's hands as being indicative of the size of his dick.
And Trump creates catch phrases to label his critics.
I think it shows guts to do so.
Most candidates are phony as hell. Everything about them is focus-grouped and poll tested. Totally fake and dishonest. Trump doesn't sell out like they do just to get votes.

The Access Hollywood thing was nothing more than a BRIEF locker room talk comment

That's such bull shit. Sure guys love to brag about how much pussy they get, but most don't brag about being able to get away with grabbing women by the pussy because they're a fucking star. Those kind of guys are shunned as assholes too.

Forum List

Back