Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

'Rump is a serial liar with malicious intent. He is morally weak and lacks socially redeeming values. He is a misogynist and a bigot. Dishonesty and fraud describe him.

hes always been a prick unless youre kissing his ass, then youre a swell guy ..

low class - no class potus - lying bitch

F him.

'Rump is a creepy creep. He makes regular creeps look OK compared to his creepiness.

The left hates him because he is a male, he is white, he is rich, he is successful, and he tells the god awful truth about them. Oh did I forget? They hate him because he is a Republican. It should be noted that they hate black Republicans with equal ferocity. Oh did I forget? They hate him because he loves America.

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ?
It's all the character flaws of his that he and other fools intentionally ignore. His despicable demeanor, mannerisms and affectations are simply manifestations of his deep pathological character flaws. Ever hear the expression, "birds of a feather flock together"? That's where the Orange One finds support!

The left hates him because he is a male, he is white, he is rich, he is successful, and he tells the god awful truth about them. Oh did I forget? They hate him because he is a Republican. It should be noted that they hate black Republicans with equal ferocity. Oh did I forget? They hate him because he loves America.
Liar. You are a liar mimicking your liar leader. Your leader is a foul person with no character, class, or dignity. He is a creep pussy grabbing perv. A sexual degenerate.

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.
Because we know you were scammed into voting for a con man

Donald Trump Agrees to Pay $25 Million in Trump University Settlement

Says "No, I don't benefit, I don't benefit" from his tax proposal.
Donald Trump on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 in an interview with reporters

Donald Trump's dubious claim that his tax plan won't benefit him

I don't hate Trump. I think he is intellectually and temperamentally completely out of his league here, and I think that his adolescent behavior is an ongoing national embarrassment, but I don't hate him.

He wanted the job and he got it. No reason to hate that.
I think you're simply repeating what the media and key individuals in Washington have said about him.
I see very little of this in his mannerism or his speeches.
On the contrary, he's more rational than the dickheads that are his worst critics.

I don't hate Trump. I think he is intellectually and temperamentally completely out of his league here, and I think that his adolescent behavior is an ongoing national embarrassment, but I don't hate him.

I think you're simply repeating what the media and key individuals in Washington have said about him.
I see very little of this in his mannerism or his speeches.
On the contrary, he's more rational than the dickheads that are his worst critics.
No, I've seen him speak many, many times. I've read many of his tweets.

It's based on direct observation. The media, which I know hates him, has nothing to do with this.

He's a narcissistic ass, but he's the narcissistic ass we have right now. Look at him as a political sorbet, to clean the palate.

It's like Guiliani in NYC back then, he was an asshole, but NYC needed an asshole at that point.

Donald Trump is AWESOME since he provides a source of amusement far grander than that of either the Gunslinger or the Nimrod that preceded him in office, He's the American equivalent of Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus.

Forum List

Back