Kind of a "fishy" story... Trump ignorantly feeds all says CNN...BUT they didn't tell the rest

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
of the story!!!!

Here is what CNN shows...
Very #FakeNews CNN Caught Editing Video to Make Trump Look Like a Feckless Boor in Japan (VIDEO)

Very #FakeNews CNN Caught Editing Video to Make Trump Look Like a Feckless Boor in Japan (VIDEO)

By omitting the clip of Abe emptying his box first, verified liberals on Twitter, as well as big media outlets, went on a narrative rampage, insinuating that Trump had insulted his Japanese hosts.

Here is the COMPLETE Video show Abe throwing his entire box.
Fishy business: Trump and Abe dump fish food into precious koi pond

Is it ANY wonder most of us intelligent people are immediately disbelieving anything the biased MSM puts out?

of the story!!!!

By omitting the clip of Abe emptying his box first, verified liberals on Twitter, as well as big media outlets, went on a narrative rampage, insinuating that Trump had insulted his Japanese hosts.

Is it ANY wonder most of us intelligent people are immediately disbelieving anything the biased MSM puts out?
That was definitely low.
I hope they were given measured amounts of fish food. I hear if you overfeed them, they will eat 'til their guts explode.

of the story!!!!

That was definitely low.
I hope they were given measured amounts of fish food. I hear if you overfeed them, they will eat 'til their guts explode.

I don't know if you watched the videos but to the right of Trump was the fish keeper responsible for the Koi and you may not have heard him "clapping" but that was the
signal for the fish to feed.
AND finally more importantly... do you really think that the portion that was in the box was NOT measured specifically to meet the fish's daily food requirements. You really
believe that meticulously group of people i.e. Japanese would let that happen? If so you don't know very many Japanese people.

of the story!!!!

That was definitely low.

I don't know if you watched the videos but to the right of Trump was the fish keeper responsible for the Koi and you may not have heard him "clapping" but that was the
AND finally more importantly... do you really think that the portion that was in the box was NOT measured specifically to meet the fish's daily food requirements. You really
believe that meticulously group of people i.e. Japanese would let that happen? If so you don't know very many Japanese people.
No, I really HOPE the food was an okay amount. Glad to hear it surely was. Koi are smart enough to eat when they hear clapping? Who knew fish were that smart?

of the story!!!!

That was definitely low.

No, I really HOPE the food was an okay amount. Glad to hear it surely was. Koi are smart enough to eat when they hear clapping? Who knew fish were that smart?

They are. Clapping or whistling at feeding time is common.

of the story!!!!

That was definitely low.
Yes.....and judging by the size of those fish....what they gave them won't even make a dent.
I have Goldfish myself.
Took awhile to figure out how much to feed them.

Who still watches this network? That's news indeed.

Soviet time Pravda would be astonished at the amount of propaganda this network puts out.

of the story!!!!

That was definitely low.
I bet they freeze the extra like we do.

You know you are beating the shit out of your opponents when this is the stupid shit they cry about.

Did he have a cooked SUSHI ROLL instead of rocking the SASHIMI? That is something the progs might cry about....they dont approve of how Trump likes his steaks cooked.

THESE ARE IMPORTANT ISSUES!!

You and others are right. I just hope a few logical, rational people that read this board that haven't yet figured out how the biased MSM works would just start to be skeptical over time
as they watch the MSM especially the network news. I watch all 3 and hardly believe anything they report as the words they use, the bias in their reporting just makes me more convinced they are losing!

Last edited:
of the story!!!!

That was definitely low.

It's not a matter of being smart,it's a matter of conditioning.
My Uncle had a pond full of catfish that would come to the dock when you pounded on the railing with a stick.

Forum List

Back