Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

Wow, that's news to me. Got any links or other evidence?

The rest of what I posted was accurate then?
Post # 110 has 3 links in it. each of them has a number of sub-links. Enough reading for a whole afternoon. And this is OLD news, but rigidly OMITTED form the MSM.
None of the links you provided address the assertion by Trump that NJ Muslims celebrated. If other Muslims celebrated that is irrelevant since that is NOT what Trump claimed.

He is a serial liar who will never admit error. Fittingly, he started his political career as a liar: he was the biggest 'birther', he claimed he had a great healthcare plan but no one has ever seen it. He makes claims without any evidence: NJ Muslims celebrating 9/11, Cruz's father involved with the Kennedy assassination. When shown to be wrong he says it was 'what he was told', the buck never stops with him.
New Jersey Muslims DID celebrate 9-11. So did New York Muslims. So did even Muslims in the FBI. That's part of the news that liberal OMISSION media OMITS.

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI

http://www.wnd.com/2004/01/22659/

FBI chokes on backlog of untranslated Arabic

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI

Link to your own unsubstantiated post.....no shock that once again you lie.

Arab translators cheered Sept. 11

Despite the article title- not one reference in the article to anyone cheering the 9/11 attacks. Not one. But it is interesting that you reference an article from 2004- which references a woman who wasn't working at the FBI when the 9/11 attacks occurred.

FBI chokes on backlog of untranslated Arabic

LOL- WND. Again nothing to support your claim of Muslims in the FBI cheering 9/11.

Face it- you just will say anything to attack Americans- if they are Muslim.

Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?
Evidence please. Show examples (in quotes) THAT's what I'm serious about.

And media defined talk, designed to bash, doesn't qualify. Be SPECIFIC.
What?

You don't remember Trump talking about his dick during a debate, after his spat with Rubio?

You don't remember "Little Marco", "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", "Pocahantas", "Low energy Jeb", "Cryin' Chuck Schumer", or the rest?

You don't remember him insulting John McCain's service, Rand Paul's looks, Megyn Kelly's blood, on and on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-history-of-insulting-others-mental-health/\ ?

Look. I realize there is no list of his embarrassing comments that will be good enough or long enough for you. You asked, I answered.

I remain absolutely amazed at the power ideology has on distorting perceptions.
Actually Little Marco brought up the size of Trump's hands as being indicative of the size of his dick.
And Trump creates catch phrases to label his critics.
I think it shows guts to do so..

It doesn't take 'guts' to be a bully like Trump.

This is how the entitled rich boy has been acting his entire life.

Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?
Evidence please. Show examples (in quotes) THAT's what I'm serious about.

And media defined talk, designed to bash, doesn't qualify. Be SPECIFIC.
What?

You don't remember Trump talking about his dick during a debate, after his spat with Rubio?

You don't remember "Little Marco", "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", "Pocahantas", "Low energy Jeb", "Cryin' Chuck Schumer", or the rest?

You don't remember him insulting John McCain's service, Rand Paul's looks, Megyn Kelly's blood, on and on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-history-of-insulting-others-mental-health/\ ?

Look. I realize there is no list of his embarrassing comments that will be good enough or long enough for you. You asked, I answered.

I remain absolutely amazed at the power ideology has on distorting perceptions.
Actually Little Marco brought up the size of Trump's hands as being indicative of the size of his dick.
And Trump creates catch phrases to label his critics.
I think it shows guts to do so..

It doesn't take 'guts' to be a bully like Trump.

This is how the entitled rich boy has been acting his entire life.
A bully that not only beat over a dozen other Republicans that ganged up on him on national television, and is currently standing up to the bullies in the media?
Sounds more like a hero, not a bully.

Bullies are deep down just worthless cowards.
Sort of like Little Marco and the media.
Both don't like it when you stand up to them and give it back to them.

The only question I have on all this is: Do his supporters SEE his terribly undignified, unpresidential, adolescent, simplistic, embarrassing and counter-productive behaviors and PRETEND they DON'T see them, or are they just so consumed by the cult of personality that they have somehow conditioned themselves to REALLY NOT see them?

It's a rhetorical question only, by the way. There would be no way to know if any responses were truthful.

Last edited:
The only question I have on all this is: Do his supporters SEE his terribly undignified, unpresidential, adolescent, simplistic, embarrassing and counter-productive behaviors and PRETEND they DON'T see them, or are they just so consumed by the cult of personality that they have somehow conditioned themselves to REALLY NOT see them?

It's a rhetorical question only, by the way. There would be no way to know if any responses were truthful.
He appears very dignified, very presidential (as presidential SHOULD be, not how it has been before), very mature, simple about things that ARE simple, Very productive (ex. the economy), and I don't pretend I don't see these things. :biggrin:

Trump can't be the Commander in Chief, he's fat, out of shape and has hippy hair...

You forgot orange skin
His skin looks perfectly normal.

images
upload_2017-11-7_11-18-19.jpeg

'Rump is a serial liar with malicious intent. He is morally weak and lacks socially redeeming values. He is a misogynist and a bigot. Dishonesty and fraud describe him.

OP asked for examples not names, try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the links you provided address the assertion by Trump that NJ Muslims celebrated. If other Muslims celebrated that is irrelevant since that is NOT what Trump claimed.

What is irrelevant is where Muslims celebrated, no matter what Trump said. The essence of what Trump was talking about was not details of location, but the fact that Muslims were celebrating. But there are plenty of confirmations of Trump's comments, even in the MSM.

What is also irrelevant is Trump saying "Thousands of people were cheering" As Ann Coulter reported >> "Trump was speaking as an enraged New Yorker, talking the way normal people talk. He was not giving testimony under oath. He was not writing the 9/11 Commission Report. No one takes it literally when someone says "I called you a thousand times" or "There were a million people in there."
Americans didn't care whether there were "hundreds" or "thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City. They knew Trump was telling the truth, and the truth is: after 3 thousand innocent Americans were murdered there were widespread celebrations by Muslims."

The word "thousands " obviously was said rhetorically, but one of the anti-Trump media's typical tricks is to take a word spoken rhetorically, and paint it as having been said literally, and then use that as an excuse to mount an attack. As if we didn't know. This was another example of the media's fake news BS that pissed off Americans enough to put Trump in the White House.

1. Serge Kovalseki's 2001 article in the Washington Post said that NJ Muslims celebrated >>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

2. WCBS-TV, Sept. 16, 2001 Pablo Guzman report of FBI raid on bldg in Jersey City "swarming with suspects" who had been seen celebrating after seeing the planes slam into the World Trade Center.

3. San Francisco Chronicle, Sept 22, 2001 reported Jersey City police "detained several men seen celebrating the attack as the smoke first rose across the river."

In Jersey, attacks put coexistence to new test / Muslim enclave under strain of terror backlash

4. An MTV video > "Fight for Your Rights: Aftermath of Terror' Nov. 17, 2001, Emily Acevedo told MTV she saw Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks outside the Patterson NJ town hall.

5. Sept. 12, 2001, four people called in to the Howard Stern Show with eyewitness accounts of Muslims celebrating in Paterson

*VIDEO* On Sept. 16, 2001 CBS Reported “SWARMS” Of Muslims Celebrating 9/11 In New Jersey (W/Bonus Video)

6. New York Post op-ed, Sept. 14, 2001 said >> "Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians, and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, NJ, celebrate as they received word of the murderous attacks in New York and Washington."

Trump Cites New York Post to Support Claims of Mass Celebrations Following 9/11

7. Then there are many reports from citizens who say they saw Muslims in streets and on rooftops cheering the 9/11 attacks . Here just a few examples of these >>
  • Tom Penicaro: “I worked for PSEG in Clifton on the Paterson boarder and I witnessed it firsthand. They were celebrating in the streets cheering and stomping on the flag. I am a Marine and I remember very very clearly because I was so passed I wanted to engage them with a bat I had in my van.”

• William Hugelmeyer: We all saw and heard the reports, just because the media is doing a white wash doesn’t mean it didn’t happen! I was working in the jail when the attacks occurred. Once it was clear it was a terrorist attack, we had inmates celebrating. This instantly caused a lockdown. As you could imagine, many other inmates and officers didn’t share their jubilation.”

• P.j. Flattery: “I saw with my own eyes Muslims in Paterson dancing and singing on the streets during 9/11. Trumps an American. He’s gonna have his haters and people trying to knock him down.”

• Patrick Kiernan: “They were celebrating all around the area of the mosque on Getty Ave in Paterson. You cant tell me they weren’t because I lived there when It happened and I observed the clashes in the city at the time. There may be no visual proof but I remember the police went on the news and asked the citizens not to retaliate against any of the Muslim citizens in the city and that just emboldened them even more to be spiteful and full of their hate .Dont say it didn’t happen because it did.”

• Terry Lynn Mustakas: “I experienced/witnessed many incidents of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in North Brunswick. I was in a grocery store when I heard the plane crashed on the store radio. The Muslim man in line next to me turned and spit on me. I’ll never forget it.”

• John Pezzino: “They were in the streets banging on the cars trying to drive through the crowd in the street. The Muslims were shouting death to American s and Allah is great other crap I didn’t understand. We were amused until a car with 3 young women mistakenly turned on to main st. The muslims were banging on their windows and screaming, thats when we came out of our car and pushed the muslims off their car helped them back out and get back to the Parkway.”

• Mike Passeri: “It absolutely happened in Paterson. The police even had some of the streets closed off to traffic because of it. I was in Paterson on the 12th for business and the whole area around Crooks Avenue was covered in people celebrating. As for the fights in the high schools, I remember hearing about it being reported but have no idea if that was true or not.”

• Eddie Iacono: “No, I was in Jersey City when it happened. That night I had to drive through the Muslim Alcove in Paterson, NJ and they were still laughing about it a bit too happily. They may have been speaking another language, but when someone sweeps their hand down while making sound effects of a building dropping, then smiles, and raises his fists in triumph, well, something is wrong.”

• Priscilla Crane Hudson: “I saw first hand in Jersey City the Muslims cheering in the streets when the World Trade Center was destroyed. These so called news outlets should get their facts straight. And there were 100s of revelers over 3,000+ deaths.”

• Walter Emiliantsev: “I lived in NJ at the time on Demott Ave., Clifton! When I tried to go to Paterson to my brother in laws shop, I usually took Main Ave. There were so many people dancing on Main, I couldn’t get through! I KNOW what I saw!”

Last edited:
Don't like him because.
said he would get rid of lobbyist, more lobbyist now than before
said he would pick only the best people. most of his picks are unqualified for the jobs they hold.
said he would unite us. even an idiot can see he has not done that.
uses his power to attach peoples looks or personality who don't agree with him, instead of refuting there policy
Link to > "more lobbyist now than before" ? :link:

Upon what do you base this ? >> "most of his picks are unqualified for the jobs they hold"

Trump is uniting. It is his enemies who are remaining disunited.

Trump refutes lots of policy > immigration, gun control, terrorism, globalism, etc

i don't get why people bother to ask. he's an extreme personality that people will love or hate for the most part. they won't get the hate for hillary either and be just as "bewildered" about that. so they return fire. again and again and again and again.
Other than there nuisance obstructionism, and rioting, they are more of a problem to themselves, than anyone else. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back