Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

For the far left it is just as simple as a letter next to his name. Their hatred of anything not far left is very well known.

Trump is an FDR Democrat and we see how the far left would treat their GOD.

Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?
Evidence please. Show examples (in quotes) THAT's what I'm serious about.

And media defined talk, designed to bash, doesn't qualify. Be SPECIFIC.

Actually I'm just able to recognize right from wrong.

But feel free to prove your leftist propaganda.

:link:
Providing evidence (beyond media trash-talk) doesn't seem to be their strong suit.

When they tried to list faults (without evidence), I provided (in Post # 39) evidence of the media's FAKERY.

Now that's funny. I see now, you're a humorist.

I've never met DJT so I don't know enough to hate him. I disliked his style during the campaign and as President. IMO he has diminished the stature of the US Presidency and the US in general.
I think he has RAISED it. Only those who are glued to the superficial, cowardly style of some past presidents, Washington DC establishment, and media definition of "presidential" would agree with you.

I like the new definition of presidential that Trump has brought about >> direct honesty, no beating around the bush, serious get to work attitude to protect the American people.

Quite a contrast from Mexico & Muslim ass-kisser Bush, Mexico & Muslim ass-kisser and mass murderers Bill & Hillary, and the jihadist al Baghdadi colluder, Obama.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

clinton.bodycount.gif

Last edited:
Most of the hatred comes from propaganda preying on weak minds. I can only say I dislike him because of his big mouth, but he has some great qualities.

To the morons who insist Trump is a liar..........you're just dumb rocks. Trump is blatantly honest, you just can't handle the truth and he's not PC enough for your soft edges.......................Sure Trump exaggerates the truth. Sometimes he's dishonest too. What politician isn't? Sure as fuck not the Clintons or Obama.

We've imported a whole lot more uranium from Russia than those mines ever produce.
Wouldn't matter what we've imported from anybody, anywhere. You occupy the US Sect of State office, and sell 20% of US uranium to anybody, and personally pocket $145 Million, you have committed treason (the penalty for which is the death penalty)

Most of the hatred comes from propaganda preying on weak minds. I can only say I dislike him because of his big mouth, but he has some great qualities.

To the morons who insist Trump is a liar..........you're just dumb rocks. Trump is blatantly honest, you just can't handle the truth and he's not PC enough for your soft edges.......................Sure Trump exaggerates the truth. Sometimes he's dishonest too. What politician isn't? Sure as fuck not the Clintons or Obama.
I like your style.

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

Why do you like the shit-spewing demon conman?

Does he make you believe in the "American Dream"?

Does he make you feel like someone if fighting for your white man rights?

How can people be so gullible?

Orange.

No one likes the color orange.

One instance of his 'despicable demeanor, mannerisms and affectations' can be found on the "Access Hollywood" tape where tRump brags about his sexist and misogynistic and predatory despicable behavior.
~~ Trump’s lewd ‘Access Hollywood’ tape is playing on repeat for 12 hours on the Mall ~~

Another example would be tRump pushing the prime minister of Montenegro aside to get to the front of the group at NATO headquarters last May as an example of his disrespectful and self centered mannerisms.
~~ Watch President Trump push a prime minister aside - CNNPolitics ~~

But the very worst of his deep pathological character flaws is his penchant to lie about anything and everything. His lying is well documented, and even you wouldn't be so foolish to claim otherwise (or maybe not). There is a documented list of his PUBLIC LIES from Jan 21 to July 19 at the link below for some of his lies.
~~ President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List ~~
1. The Access Hollywood thing was nothing more than a BRIEF locker room talk comment, that 90% of the media guys using it to bash Trump, have said (and done) the same thing or worse, and then pretend they're so holy. Hypocrites.

2. It didn't appear that Trump pushed anybody. It was just the ordinary awkwardness of being in a crowd, that everyone experiences once in a while. More media conflating, exaggerating, faking.

3. I'll check the "lie' list when I have more time. I'll be back on it, when I'm less busy. This is a fast moving thread + I have another new OP I'm working on, right nw.
Translation of your response:
I'm a water carrying sycophantic apologist for the Orange One and I emulate his behavior by being a dishonest, rude and lying fraud, too!

I got it...make your family proud with that mimic!

9 people around Trump has contact with Russians during campaign and transition.
By contrast, there is no evidence that Russia got 20% of our uranium, or the Hillary had anything to do with that non-existent transfer of uranium.

Rarely do I resort to the New York Times for evidence, but on the Uranium deal, they nailed it. "In contrast, there is no evidence" of any collusion with Russia involving Trump. Not a shred.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

upload_2017-11-6_14-13-57.png

I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ?

Now that's funny. I see now, you're a humorist.

I've never met DJT so I don't know enough to hate him. I disliked his style during the campaign and as President. IMO he has diminished the stature of the US Presidency and the US in general.
That must be why the Chinese refused to roll a ramp up to Air Force One on Obama's last trip to the G20.

Because they had soooooo much respect for our former Taliban In Chief.

They love "Donnie Do-Little" because they know he's the model of the ignorant American. Like Putin, they know he's an empty suit.
The empty suit left last January.
He's busy smoking dope and going around enjoying all of the chaos he caused.
Oh, and I have issues with politicians that live like kings on a government salary.

Just how doesn't that bother you?

Trump talks about loyalty, but fucks around on his multiple wives and screws his investors.

The only loyalty this raging hypocrite means is loyalty to him.

You rubes can go to hell. He holds you in total contempt. He feels you deserve to be lied to.
WHAT multiple wives ? Screws around WHERE ? WHEN ?

Screws WHAT investors ? WHO ? HOW ? WHEN ?

Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ? :confused-84: :dunno: :question:

Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?
Evidence please. Show examples (in quotes) THAT's what I'm serious about.

And media defined talk, designed to bash, doesn't qualify. Be SPECIFIC.
What?

You don't remember Trump talking about his dick during a debate, after his spat with Rubio?

You don't remember "Little Marco", "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", "Pocahantas", "Low energy Jeb", "Cryin' Chuck Schumer", or the rest?

You don't remember him insulting John McCain's service, Rand Paul's looks, Megyn Kelly's blood, on and on
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-history-of-insulting-others-mental-health/\ ?

Look. I realize there is no list of his embarrassing comments that will be good enough or long enough for you. You asked, I answered.

I remain absolutely amazed at the power ideology has on distorting perceptions.

OMG! I thought you were joking at first, but it seems that you are serious. So I'll answer:

There are so many things wrong with Trump that it's hard to even figure out where to start. Above all, Donald Trump represents the WORST of American culture AND of American capitalism. To any intelligent American he is a national embarrassment beyond words.

The basis for the strong dislike that most Americans have for him can be categorized into his personality, his EXTREME dishonesty, his ludicrous political views and his lack of intellectual qualifications for the office of the Presidency. Though all of these are intertwined to form the national nightmare that is Donald Trump.

His personality is that of an extreme narcissist - known medically to be a personality disorder. Along with his narcissism is the fact that he is a pathological liar. These 2 personality traits work hand-in-hand. He is often in denial of reality. He believes whatever he wants to believe. His wealth insulates him from the repercussions of his disregard for reality. Other people suffer for his failure to acknowledge reality. This is dangerous in a President to say the least.

Along with his extreme personality disorder - and what is even more disturbing - is the millions of Americans that are either very similar in their narcissism, pathological lying and disregard for reality AND the millions of sycophantic Americans that follow Donald trump and people like him. They are truly pitiful. They seem to follow a primitive philosophy based on hunter gather social structure where loyalty to the tribe supersedes individualism and the belief that by worshiping the most powerful they too can gain in power and wealth. Trump's success at narcissism, his pathological lying and his disregard for reality is a DISPLAY of POWER. This is why they follow him.

Next is his ludicrous political views. These are based on his narcissism, pathological lying and disregard for reality. His (and his followers) 'go to' appraoch to everything is BE MEAN. For example, their anti-immigrant stance is based on the fact the illegal immigrants are the most under paid and disadvantaged people in our soceity - they are the most vulnerable. It's therefore the knee jerk reaction of all Trumpites to attack them. Kick them when they're down. Thefact that illegal immigrants are vital to the national economy or that the vast majority are otherwise law abidding citizens does not matter. They are vulnerable so Trumpites attack. They are powerless so Trumpites attack.

Trump's continuous disregard for reality was well displayed when he championed the Obama birther movement. A movement that clearly defied intelligence. 'Join the cult of lies and you too may be powerful'.

Next his pathological lying - Trump couldn't care less about working class Americans - beyond what serves him. Sure, he's made a few token gestures, but in the end he's keeping NAFTA. No dramatic changes in economic policy to favor working Americans. No healthcare program. Some deregulation to suit is billionaire buddies - deregulation that working Americans will suffer from. All he and his Republican buddies are doing is to enact a Tax reform package that benefits the Uber wealthy and will not in any significant way benefit working Americans. (Not to mention his flagrant disregard for the federal debt).

Next, his lack of intellectual qualification for the office of the Presidency. Running a real estate business does not come even close to the complexities of running a government. Of course in his tiny little narcissistic world, he does not realize how much knowledge and educations required to run a government - nor do his sycophantic followers. He alienated his most important assets in keeping this country safe - the U.S. intelligence community. He has no idea of how to be diplomatic - and apparently has no concept of diplomacy or he wouldn't have fired so many people from the State department. HE doesn't understand what they do or how important they are to America, so HE doesn't believe that they are needed. HE is an idiot.

Trump has tried and is trying to stop refugees from immigrating from certain countries - mostly Islamic. HE doesn't have a clue as to how U.S. intelligence operations work or the importance of being able to offer refugee status to the families of those foreign nationals that cooperate with U.S. intelligence.HE is underminig U.S. counter terrorism efforts - but HE doesn't have a clue.

These are only a few examples of the blatant stupidity of Donald Trump's politics. I can't spend the rest of the day on this...but I could go on and on and on....

Finally, one of the fundamental principals of ANY free society is that WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY! Those people who are the wealthiest must be responsible financial leader of our nation. Otherwise capitalism will fail. Donald Trump has been a fraud and a con man. He's refused to pay contractors. he ran a fraudulent University, he's bankrupted business after business, he is at best a failure as a business leader. There are many responsible businessmen in this world, but Donald Trump is not one of them. He is an embarrassment to American businessmanship and an example of everything that can be wrong with capitalism.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said.

This thread is proof of that. They will ignore, avoid, and pretend not to see ANYTHING.

That's why I say it's pointless for Democrats to try and persuade Trump voters to vote for them; they'll have more success if they ignore the Trump voter and instead focus GOTV efforts for the 50% of people who don't vote.

Forum List

Back