Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
That's right, folks. The critics attacking Donald Trump regarding statements about American Muslims in New Jersey cheering the downing of the twin towers in 9-11, have a much more serious issue to tackle. How about the dozens of FBI agents who did exactly that after the attacks ?

On her first day at work as an FBI Arabic translator, Turkish-American Sibel Edmonds saw Muslim FBI agents celebrating the 9-11 attacks. Not only were these American Muslim FBI agents, with top-secret security clearances, cheering, they were engaging in a large party in a large room, with party bowls with cookies and dates. Edmonds said the translators were open and loud about their joy for 9-11. And there is a whole lot more to this issue than just them cheering. How about the translating these traitors are doing which non-Muslims in the FBI are unable to check ? (because they can't read or speak Arabic)

Arab translators cheered Sept. 11

PS - this wasn't in New Jersey or the Gaza Strip. It was in Washington DC, in the offices of the US Justice Dept, FBI (Arabic Translation Unit)

Last edited:
That's right, folks. The critics attacking Donald Trump regarding statements about American Muslims in New Jersey cheering the downing of the twin towers in 9-11, have a much more serious issue to tackle. How about the dozens of FBI agents who did exactly that after the attacks ?

On her first day at work as an FBI Arabic translator, Turkish-American Sibel Edmonds saw Muslim FBI agents celebrating the 9-11 attacks. Not only were these American Muslim FBI agents, with top-secret security clearances, cheering, they were engaging in a large party in a large room, with party bowls with cookies and dates Edmonds said the translators were open and loud about their joy for 9-11. and there is a whole lot more to this issue than just them cheering. How about the translating these traitors are doing which non-Muslim in the FBI are unable to check (because they can't read or speak Arabic)

PS - this wasn't in New Jersey or the Gaza Strip. It was in Washington DC, in the offices of the US Justice Dept, FBI (Arabic Translation Unit)

It happened at the State Department too.

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia
It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

Here is a URL that gives more details to what this fellow says: Trump Right on US Muslim Cheers for 9/11; But Got # Wrong – Wash Post Cites Schlussel

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia
It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

Here is a URL that gives more details to what this fellow says: Trump Right on US Muslim Cheers for 9/11; But Got # Wrong – Wash Post Cites Schlussel
Sure, but what are the liberals going to say about what's in the OP of this thread, IF Donald Trump ever mentions it (I hope he does)

I find these links very credible

I mean when has wnd, a professional wrestling promoter, or a blogger ever steered us wrong?

Last edited:
There's plenty of jig saw puzzle pieces to put together to show the credibility of the OP, and the credibility of this has been well known among protectionists, for 11 years now. It is only the information deprived liberals who laughably treat this as a question mark. So, for those of you chained to liberal omission-media, here's your education on it, as well as the substance of it. It's about time you got up to speed (after 11 years) Read Baby! Read >>

The FBI doesn't hire Jews and Christians as Arabic translators. That's because the Muslim translators refuse to work with them, and threaten to walk out if they're hired. Since the Muslim translators are much more numerous, they have the FBI over a barrel. If they walked out, the FBI simply wouldn't have enough translators, because people who speak Arabic are rare in America, and even more rare, those who wish to work for the FBI.

And WND is OK. Where do you think you'd find this ? In one of your liberal omission-media publications ? (media matters, the Nation, - not hardly) And WND isn't the only one who has written about this . It was scooped in lots of publications. Read about it in Infiltration by Paul Sperry, Chapter 17 (THE MOLE HOUSE - Inside the FBI's Foreign Language Squad - subchapter, CELEBRATING 9/11, pg. 166.

If you weren't so information deprived, (like by not having read this important book), you wouldn't look at something like this as something unusual. It is symptomatic of how the FBI has been dealing with Muslims ever since 9-11, and especially since Obama took over the Justice Dept. This internal govt Islamization has been going on rampantly for years. Another example (among many) is FBI agents having been required to take sensitivity courses, often taught by Muslim Brotherhood activists. The CIA has had this also, even with Mohammed Magid, the director of ISNA (Islamic Society of North America-nucleus of the MB in America), as well as the Pentagon (Major Stephen Coughlin/Hisham Islam debacle)

I've written about these In OPs here, in the past. You can pop the names in the PF search box, look them up, and read. And then, LEARN BABY! LEARN.
flag.gif

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/1595552480

And one of the best evidences always is just the logic. Jig saw puzzles pieces that show a clear picture that makes sense.

On her first day at work as an FBI Arabic translator, Turkish-American Sibel Edmonds saw Muslim FBI agents celebrating the 9-11 attacks. Not only were these American Muslim FBI agents, with top-secret security clearances, cheering, they were engaging in a large party in a large room, with party bowls with cookies and dates. Edmonds said the translators were open and loud about their joy for 9-11. And there is a whole lot more to this issue than just them cheering. How about the translating these traitors are doing which non-Muslims in the FBI are unable to check ? (because they can't read or speak Arabic)

That doesn't even have anything to do with Trump's claim that he watched on TV as "thousands and thousands" of Muslims cheered in Jersey City.

I mean when has wnd, a professional wrestling promoter, or a blogger ever steered us wrong?
Not very often. :biggrin:
Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

AL-QAIDA NUKES ALREADY IN U.S.
Not a chance. An ISIS wet-dream. It's a good one though.
Ummm... check out the date on that article.

It never happened because World Nut Daily is one of the most unreliable sites on the Internet.

I find it hard to believe that these events would not come out until 14 years after the fact.

Not very often. :biggrin:

These must be the most patient terrorists in the history of the World. From your link, Note the date.

Terrorists, bombs smuggled across
Mexico border by MS-13 gangsters

Published: 07/11/2005 at 12:22 PM

"Editor’s note: Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin is an online, subscription intelligence news service from the creator of WorldNetDaily.com – a journalist who has been developing sources around the world for almost 30 years. The subscription price for the premium newsletter has been slashed in half and is now available for only $9.95 per month."

Forum List

Back