Donnie's Girly Hairdo Exposes His Clown Buffoonery in France

a700371e-c62c-4dc3-850b-85213889b353.JPG

American President Donald Trump has exposed his clown buffoonery by disparaging and disrespecting American military heroes and war dead in France in front of a world audience ro protect his silly women like hairstyle, hairdo. Concerned over how the damp weather and light rain would affect his lightly haired balding head, the President chose to disrespect America's heroes and war dead rather than cease and desist his baby like behavior and pretend to be an actual adult man.

Shouldn't someone inform our President his jackassery and narcissism over his goofy girly hairdo is harming America's reputation? After all, how can we expect people to respect America if America's leader behaves like such a goofy egomaniac? Fat old balding men are often respected as leaders. Trump should get in the program.
Lol
Who gives a fucking shit, He’s in France no one gives a fucking shit you fucking moron.
Because we all know France’s motto is.... “I surrender”

So you don't give a fuck that he didn't go and honor America's veterans, it just shows the hypocrisy that the right blabs about when it comes to honoring veterans.

American President Donald Trump has exposed his clown buffoonery by disparaging and disrespecting American military heroes and war dead in France in front of a world audience ro protect his silly women like hairstyle, hairdo. Concerned over how the damp weather and light rain would affect his lightly haired balding head, the President chose to disrespect America's heroes and war dead rather than cease and desist his baby like behavior and pretend to be an actual adult man.

Shouldn't someone inform our President his jackassery and narcissism over his goofy girly hairdo is harming America's reputation? After all, how can we expect people to respect America if America's leader behaves like such a goofy egomaniac? Fat old balding men are often respected as leaders. Trump should get in the program.
Lol
Who gives a fucking shit, He’s in France no one gives a fucking shit you fucking moron.

So you don't give a fuck that he didn't go and honor America's veterans, it just shows the hypocrisy that the right blabs about when it comes to honoring veterans.
The ceremony was today, lady.

Lol

I don't think any ladies have a Johnson this big.

Lol

I forgot you were pretending to be a real American black man lol.

Anyway, the ceremony was today. :)

Lol

I didn't forget I was talking to a ………….nevermind.

Lol

The ceremony was today, real American black man. lol . :)

The ceremony was yesterday genius.

Trump Skips Visit To American Military Cemetery
Claiming it was because of the weather President Trump chose to skip a visit to a cemetery at the site of one of the bloodiest battles involving Americans in World War One.

PARIS — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit Saturday to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

Instead, Trump spent much of the day following a meeting and lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence, where he was staying during events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

Not surprising that a Trump ass kisser wouldn't have a clue.

Claiming it was because of the weather President Trump chose to skip a visit to a cemetery at the site of one of the bloodiest battles involving Americans in World War One.

PARIS — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit Saturday to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

Instead, Trump spent much of the day following a meeting and lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence, where he was staying during events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War
The ceremony honoring veterans for Veteran's Day was today. The Don gave an inspiring and honorable speech, real American black man.

Do you mean the ceremony he rudely showed up late for and then bowed down to shake his master's hand who was also rudely late?

safe_image.php
Look how much bigger The Don is than Putin. Putin looks up to him like some dwarf.
Tramp is on a platform bowing down to his master. No one else there bowed to Putin, Only America-hating Donnie Dirtbag.
The Don bowed down so low he's 4 ft taller than that dwarf guy.

Do you mean the ceremony he rudely showed up late for and then bowed down to shake his master's hand who was also rudely late?

safe_image.php
Look how much bigger The Don is than Putin. Putin looks up to him like some dwarf.
Tramp is on a platform bowing down to his master. No one else there bowed to Putin, Only America-hating Donnie Dirtbag.
The Don bowed down so low he's 4 ft taller than that dwarf guy.
Who was also sitting below the platform.

Democrats gonna lie. It's all they have.

Donald Trump has spent the last two years disgracing himself and his country on the world stage.

Nothing shows Trump at his most needy and inadequate than his behavior before other world leaders. They don't respect him at all, based almost entirely on his childishness, boorishness and general immaturity.

Trump is, was, and always will be a pathetic wannabe. He was one when he was getting 86'd at Studio 54, a wannbe that has consistently chafed at the way he was never really accepted into Manhattan (or Palm Beach) society. Miffed that no American bankers will lend to him after his long record of failed deals, lawsuits and unpaid bills.

He is depravity and disaapation.

And the world (and their leaders), know it.

Another example of the whiny idiots on the Left and their selective, fake outrage.

Top 10 Expensive Haircuts - TIME

Hairgate
bill_clinton.jpg

DIRCK HALSTEAD / Time Life Pictures
Correction Appended: April 2, 2010

For about an hour in May 1993, two of LAX's four runways were shut down. Then President Bill Clinton never heard the end of it. The reason for the closure was the presence of Air Force One, inside of which the President was in the throes of a $200 trim from a glamorati stylist named, fabulously, Christophe.

The media widely reported that scheduled flights had been forced to circle, that runways were jammed and that people were made hours late, though a Newsday report later that year showed that there were no significant delays. By then, however, "Hairgate" had already become a public-relations nightmare and solidified an opinion in some quarters of Clinton's out-of-touch excesses. What made it doubly awkward was that it occurred while the President was struggling to get Congress to pass a deficit-reduction bill.

Instead, Trump spent much of the day following a meeting and lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence, where he was staying during events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War
The ceremony honoring veterans for Veteran's Day was today. The Don gave an inspiring and honorable speech, real American black man.

Nice bait and switch, now tell us why he didn't attend the ceremony to honor our heroes that took place YESTERDAY.

Who fucking cares.

Fat bald man not getting the respect he demands?

But, but, but.... No photo OP to vilify.....

Trump may need to shut the fuck up, and so do you.

Forum List

Back