Donnie's Girly Hairdo Exposes His Clown Buffoonery in France

quote-france-is-hypocritical-and-cowardly-i-sometimes-think-that-having-been-invaded-by-the-emmanuel-petit-112-17-76.jpg

Hey buddy… them there Germans did kick frances ass. :lmao:

Trump's a dick, everyone knows he's a dick, but he's our dick, and we need to support much of what he's doing. Especially, unlike the Dims, he's not willing to surrender our nation to the invasion on our southern border.

Making fun of the French is fine. Leave their food out of it, though. It’s innocent in all this.

Making fun of the French is fine. Leave their food out of it, though. It’s innocent in all this.
Not when it gives anyone That visits the shits... Which it’s well known to do.

Au Jus comes straight from the bidet...

Last edited:
I never knew Trumproids were so snowflakery and sensitive about Donnie's hairdo.

I never knew Trumproids were so snowflakery and sensitive about Donnie's hairdo.
No one gives a shit about his hairdo, he’s in fucking France... We don’t give a shit about the fucked up rituals they are doing there.

American President Donald Trump has exposed his clown buffoonery by disparaging and disrespecting American military heroes and war dead in France in front of a world audience ro protect his silly women like hairstyle, hairdo. Concerned over how the damp weather and light rain would affect his lightly haired balding head, the President chose to disrespect America's heroes and war dead rather than cease and desist his baby like behavior and pretend to be an actual adult man.

Shouldn't someone inform our President his jackassery and narcissism over his goofy girly hairdo is harming America's reputation? After all, how can we expect people to respect America if America's leader behaves like such a goofy egomaniac? Fat old balding men are often respected as leaders. Trump should get in the program.
46007027_1975317759228281_5266805871236612096_n.jpg

Forum List

Back