Donnie's Girly Hairdo Exposes His Clown Buffoonery in France

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
American President Donald Trump has exposed his clown buffoonery by disparaging and disrespecting American military heroes and war dead in France in front of a world audience ro protect his silly women like hairstyle, hairdo. Concerned over how the damp weather and light rain would affect his lightly haired balding head, the President chose to disrespect America's heroes and war dead rather than cease and desist his baby like behavior and pretend to be an actual adult man.

Shouldn't someone inform our President his jackassery and narcissism over his goofy girly hairdo is harming America's reputation? After all, how can we expect people to respect America if America's leader behaves like such a goofy egomaniac? Fat old balding men are often respected as leaders. Trump should get in the program.

NPCOrnage.jpg

Thanks for the hairdo update, Vidal Sassoon.

It amazes after all this years I can still not be the gayest person in a thread. :lol:

American President Donald Trump has exposed his clown buffoonery by disparaging and disrespecting American military heroes and war dead in France in front of a world audience ro protect his silly women like hairstyle, hairdo. Concerned over how the damp weather and light rain would affect his lightly haired balding head, the President chose to disrespect America's heroes and war dead rather than cease and desist his baby like behavior and pretend to be an actual adult man.

Shouldn't someone inform our President his jackassery and narcissism over his goofy girly hairdo is harming America's reputation? After all, how can we expect people to respect America if America's leader behaves like such a goofy egomaniac? Fat old balding men are often respected as leaders. Trump should get in the program.

npcornage-jpg.228157

Thx oddball!

Lol
Who gives a fucking shit, He’s in France no one gives a fucking shit you fucking moron.
Because we all know France’s motto is.... “I surrender”

I hope Camp shares his greatest makeup tips next. I am not sure I am doing a smoky eye right. :crybaby:

Forum List

Back